Philly mob indictment

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Philly mob indictment

Post by NJShore4Life »

Chucky wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:17 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:12 am
Rocco wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:06 am Believe it when I see it. I think their main target is baby Dom. They want to get him looking at a stiff sentence to see if he will break.
True. The feds say he was the shooter on the depietro hit. Speaking of baby dom, wasn’t his dad a rat in the scarfo reign?
He rolled in '93 when he got popped on a drug charge in prison
So that makes Dom 14 years old in ‘93 when his Father flipped and abandoned the family- He was old enough to not only remember but fully understand the implications of his Father’s decision.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:12 am
Chucky wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:17 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:12 am
Rocco wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:06 am Believe it when I see it. I think their main target is baby Dom. They want to get him looking at a stiff sentence to see if he will break.
True. The feds say he was the shooter on the depietro hit. Speaking of baby dom, wasn’t his dad a rat in the scarfo reign?
He rolled in '93 when he got popped on a drug charge in prison
So that makes Dom 14 years old in ‘93 when his Father flipped and abandoned the family- He was old enough to not only remember but fully understand the implications of his Father’s decision.
when Henry Hill got popped at 14 he said nothing and they got nothing. But he flipped when he was 40yrs old ....
Who knows? I would imagine that if Baby Dom got what Nicodemo did...he would flip and be reunited with his father in WPP...lol
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:17 am New mob talk:

http://youtu.be/4vyWbduae-s
Great mob talk. A mob talk with zero to do with the mob.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:12 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:17 am New mob talk:

http://youtu.be/4vyWbduae-s
Great mob talk. A mob talk with zero to do with the mob.
I thought the same thing. I was like, "Did I watch the wrong video or something?".
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Garbageman
Straightened out

Re: RE: Re: Philly mob indictment

Post by Garbageman »

The Greek wrote:
JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 pm theres been rumors for a long time now.

thats also why some believe that. Joey wouldnt take the plea bc it would effect him on a RICO... i dont get that...

hopefully ligambi stays outta it
Hopefully Ligambi stays out of it? Hopefully he goes to prison where he belongs. It always kills me how some of you guys root for gangsters. Ligambi murdered Frank D'Alfonso and got off. The guy belongs in prison.
I don't root for gangsters as much as I root against a crooked government, which can kind of come off as rooting for a criminal if you're not paying close attention.... But my question is, why does it surprise you that there are people here who actually do *root for a gangster*? It certainly wouldn't be an odd thing to come across in here. These men are more than murderers., they do have family and friends.
Anyway, it always struck me as strange when someone says their surprised or it kills them to see such a thing. I really wouldn't think about it, or let it get to you so much.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

The Greek wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:19 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 pm theres been rumors for a long time now.

thats also why some believe that. Joey wouldnt take the plea bc it would effect him on a RICO... i dont get that...

hopefully ligambi stays outta it
Hopefully Ligambi stays out of it? Hopefully he goes to prison where he belongs. It always kills me how some of you guys root for gangsters. Ligambi murdered Frank D'Alfonso and got off. The guy belongs in prison.
He didn't really get off. He did almost 10 years on the D'Alfonso thing, then on his last charge he had no bail and was locked up during trial even though he was found not guilty. So I don't know what your beef is.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

I root for gangsters . O well . Every-1 involved knows the stakes so I dont feel bad for them wen fhey get locked up but overall i usually pull for them

Ill tell u wat wen the ran the neighborhood i grew uuu in it was a beautiful place to live . Now its a fuckin dump. Say what u wants about them but they know how to protect there neighborhoods and no outsiders would dare to come fuck around in them
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

when Merlino gets out in 2yrs...they will get him again more then likely on Gambling again. He is a degenerate Gambler. Eventually someone will flip and he will be brought back to court on weak charges like the last case. Since he got out they have tried multiple times to set him up with informants etc. He likes the action so eventually he will bite like he did with the Genovese Rat. Plus even as Boss Merlino is always looking to make a buck directly from his own rackets even he if uses fronts etc. He is not riding off into the sunset with his wife into Del Boca Vista . He likes the action and the Feds will always dog him on weak charges for the rest of his life because life style. He might do his best to commit crimes under radar but he certainly doesn't live under the radar and that's why they will always dog him. He has someone paying his Rent in the multi million dollar Boca Home. Drives a Bentley registered to someone else. Its not even about him being boss at this point. He could be a soldier or associate they would still Dog him the rest of his life.
If an FBI agent could speak to him off the record he would say: Hey Joey at least buy a businesses in relatives names and have them put you on the books. At least make they effort to appear legit so we don't have to stalk you 24/7. We agents want to see our wife and kids more... lmao !
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Merlino dodged a fucking huge bullet in Rubeo. A Boss dealing directly with an associate. That he didnt even know. Hell, who wasnt even an associate of his family.
LCN structure exists to provide insulation to seniority.
This is the fundamental purpose of the structure of a family.
Merlino broke that rule, and was DAMN lucky he didnt pay a much larger price. He's not stupid so if he can learn from this lesson, who knows. The Feds will always dog him, but Philly is a close group of guys who appear to not rat, if Merlino insulates himself then hey, maybe he's got a chance. John DiFronzo did.
Sol
Admin

Philly family issues.

Post by Sol »

Has anyone heard about the subpoenas being dropped in philly this week? Looks like Dom could have a big headache coming his way.......Soliai
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:21 pm Merlino dodged a fucking huge bullet in Rubeo. A Boss dealing directly with an associate. That he didnt even know. Hell, who wasnt even an associate of his family.
Merlino broke that rule, and was DAMN lucky he didnt pay a much larger price. He's not stupid so if he can learn from this lesson, who knows. The Feds will always dog him, but Philly is a close group of guys who appear to not rat, if Merlino insulates himself then hey, maybe he's got a chance. John DiFronzo did.
That is the thing Sonny, the mobs strong point was their chain of command, structure. It insulated the bosses. The feds flipped the script with Rico and in these days made being part of the chain of command a crime. The greed is their weakness though. Shit if I walked up to Joey and told him I'd hand I'm 10 grand a month he would associate with me. Albiet once a month.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

yatescj7781 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:08 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:21 pm Merlino dodged a fucking huge bullet in Rubeo. A Boss dealing directly with an associate. That he didnt even know. Hell, who wasnt even an associate of his family.
That is the thing Sonny, the mobs strong point was their chain of command, structure. It insulated the bosses. The feds flipped the script with Rico and in these days made being part of the chain of command a crime. The greed is their weakness though. Shit if I walked up to Joey and told him I'd hand I'm 10 grand a month he would associate with me. Albiet once a month.
This is the chance of a lifeline for joey. A mole with the Feds coupled with making cardinal mistakes, yet walks.
His lawyer, his admin, his friends, would, and I dare say have been, laying down the proverbial law with his mistakes the last few months. Joey's errors were so egregious, that there's a damn good chance he learns a whole bunch and actually gives himself a chance.

This is the second chance mobsters DREAM of. The lucky jockey, well, is very, very fucking lucky.
And the Feds might not get their chance again. At least not on a platter like this.
The Cat
On Record

Post by The Cat »

I am from PA and from what I hear there was a shit ton of guys locked up over Thursday- Sunday like 30 of them so Joey may be in much more .

The young guy that is acting in Philly the one that father flipped is in a shit load of trouble and his captain is also.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

The Cat wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:26 am I am from PA and from what I hear there was a shit ton of guys locked up over Thursday- Sunday like 30 of them so Joey may be in much more .

The young guy that is acting in Philly the one that father flipped is in a shit load of trouble and his captain is also.
I dont think you have to talk in code about Dom, theres been articles and his name has been dropped over this a dozen times lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"