Joe Fosco

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Chicago
Straightened out

Re: Joe Fosco

Post by Chicago »

Last edited by Chicago on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Antiliar wrote:
MilwaukeePhil wrote:
Five Felonies wrote:milwaukeephil,to be fair here, alot of your posts both here and on the old forum have been disagreements with chicago on certain information/theories with a fair share of personal shots thrown in. i don't have a clue about who's info is right and who's is wrong, nor do i care either way. the best thing for both of you guys would be to stick to the merits of your respective arguments/positions on whatever topic is at hand. if not, remember that we have an entire section here for the sole purpose of insulting each other, so have at it! 8-)
Boy this whole post just reminded me of a song: 'You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.' Too bad Lennon was a closet fag.
John Lennon was "a closet fag"? What are you talking about? I never heard anything about him being gay or a closeted gay.

John Lennon was gay? I guess nothing would shock me, lots of closet homosexuals from that generation.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Chicago
Straightened out

Post by Chicago »

And you sound like a closeted JBell with your idiotic irrelevant comment with has nothing to do with this thread. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Chicago on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Fosco is also a devout Catholic who believes in forgiveness. I have no doubt that he's sincere, but he might be naive here too. He still thinks he's a murderer, but maybe he thinks in his old age that DiFronzo repented. I don't know those details. I heard that Carlos Marcello, the New Orleans boss, repented before he died, so it's possible.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Antiliar wrote:Fosco is also a devout Catholic who believes in forgiveness. I have no doubt that he's sincere, but he might be naive here too. He still thinks he's a murderer, but maybe he thinks in his old age that DiFronzo repented. I don't know those details. I heard that Carlos Marcello, the New Orleans boss, repented before he died, so it's possible.
I totally disagree. I doubt JF religion has anything to do with his sudden change of heart or hatred for no nose. Something isn't right about JF.....Soliai
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Soliai wrote:
Antiliar wrote:Fosco is also a devout Catholic who believes in forgiveness. I have no doubt that he's sincere, but he might be naive here too. He still thinks he's a murderer, but maybe he thinks in his old age that DiFronzo repented. I don't know those details. I heard that Carlos Marcello, the New Orleans boss, repented before he died, so it's possible.
I totally disagree. I doubt JF religion has anything to do with his sudden change of heart or hatred for no nose. So isn't right about JF......Soliai
I'm going by what he said. If you're going to say otherwise, then based on what?
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Antiliar wrote:
Soliai wrote:
I totally disagree. I doubt JF religion has anything to do with his sudden change of heart or hatred for no nose. So isn't right about JF......Soliai
I'm going by what he said. If you're going to say otherwise, then based on what?
My personal opinion from reading his blogs and stories. He's always had a huge axe to grind against no nose. like how no nose would cum after a hit, pure BS. Yo could tell from just reading his story he wasn't an honest writer, you can tell he flat out lies to make no nose look bad. Now I'm not sticking up for john D, he's deffenitly a killer, but that doesn't give JF a licences to make stories up.......Soliai
Chicago
Straightened out

Post by Chicago »

MilwaukeePhil wrote:Greg Tosto is a relative of current and former Cicero Crew members. I think he owns a few businesses including one up in Mundelein. He pals around with Joey Messino.

Fosco is an interesting character - but a sociopath just like the gangsters he says he despises.
Last edited by Chicago on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MilwaukeePhil
On Record

Post by MilwaukeePhil »

That's actually completely false. Please keep going though :D
Chicago
Straightened out

Post by Chicago »

Last edited by Chicago on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MilwaukeePhil
On Record

Post by MilwaukeePhil »

You are saying that a psychological condition is interchangeable to a word essentially defining a criminal act.

Now why not just admit you learned about the Buttita's from Joe Fosco, not your uncle? :lol:
Chicago
Straightened out

Post by Chicago »

Cease & Desist the persistent personal Stalking & Harassing.