Any social clubs still in existance?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Re: Any social clubs still in existance?

Post by NickyEyes1 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:So the great threat to eastern seaboard demographics are bearded liberals?

Here's me all thinking it's from immigration policies allowing influxes of fanatical followers of 3rd world antiquated belief-systems, predominantly Islamic which believe in imposing by force their bronz age tribal superstitions to law in overthrowing democracy.

And here I learn it's the slightly spoilt liberal mid westerners which are the real threat.

Who says you don't learn something new everyday?
You sound like one
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

JCB1977 wrote:
NickyEyes1 wrote:I see them in Chicago, areas like Grand Ave and Taylor St that were once heavy Italian areas are ruined by these hipsters. To a much smaller extent Bridgeport as well. The same goes for Pilsen (longtime Mexican neighborhood). These hipsters ruin areas just as much as thugs, they just do the opposite in property value.

I'm ashamed to be in the same age group and "generation" as these jagoffs.

Believe it or not, Pittsburgh & Cleveland have areas like that as well.
Imagethese are some Pittsburgh hipsters I fucking hate these flamers we have them at my gym as well chucky they do cross fit and say dumb shit like eat clean train hard fuck those assholes. I don't know how anyone can possibly get up in the morning look at themselves dress like that and venture into public should just be shot after leaving they're property

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
123JoeSchmo
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by 123JoeSchmo »

Uh is the one on the right a dude or a chick?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

New haven had 3 Italian neighborhoods. The Hill. Fair Haven. Wooster Square. I'm not counting the Cove/Annex because it's over the bridge. Now there are none. There are still a few grandmothers with the red, white and green flags outside but few and far between. It's all Latino and Black. Everyone moved to the neighboring suburbs. Hamden, West Haven, North Haven.
There are a couple clubs. But there isn't anything significant going on. I've said this before but in my experience you're more apt to see mob guys meeting at golf clubs, restarants, etc.

The two clubs on Wooster are St Mary Madeline and across the street the first independent club. SMM are the old guys. First independent just renovated and they are trying to get members. But why would you want to be a member of a social club?
Now. I'm a member of a Bocce Club. It's sort of like a social club but we play bocce. Hence....bocce club. At least you're doing something. The social clubs on Wooster are boring and after 5 minutes the moth ball smell gets to you. Although I have fond memories as a kid. Pitching quarters in the back. Santa came. (Always got a puzzle). When my cousins died in a fire they threw a huge party to help pay for everything. It felt like family. Different times to say the least.

That's just how it is here. Maybe different where you guys are.

Can't sleep. Never could on vacation. I need my own bed.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

This is me in the Yankee cap when I was 8 with the guys from the Saint Mary Madeline softball team.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I don't know how to make it not sideways sorry. If someone knows how to feel free to.
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Thanks five

My grandfather is in there. 3 of his brothers. My dad and 2 uncles. My cousin is next to me.
My grandfather had 18 brothers and sisters. He was the youngest. 2 died early on from polio. Biggest family in new haven history to this day.

I struggle with the two I got. Can't imagine.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

:oops:
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
East Bronx wrote:
Chucky wrote:Someone should build Auschwitz II somewhere in Yellowstone Park and gas they cocksuckers by the thousands.

Where IS fucking Pogo when we need him?

You know I'm under fucking house arrest you cute fuck.

In case anyone missed it that was an Uncle Junior quote. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Knights of Colombus !!! All LCN run !
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »