Chicago Outfit-Related Murders 1970's

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Frank
Full Patched

Re: Chicago Outfit-Related Murders 1970's

Post by Frank »

Villain wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:54 pm
Snakes wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:37 am Most of the killers listed here are presumptuous; do we really want to include guesses if this is going to be published as a BlackHand thing? Just an observation.
Snakes yeah most of the "ALLEGED" killers are presumed but the thing is that most of them are backed by at least some FBI rumors or alleged secret informant or police infos, and as a matter of fact, I would really like to hear your opinion on which killers do you think did not participated, since that was one of my questions at the beginning??? In addition, I wasnt asking about making this list as an BH chart but instead I asked you bout the Chi Outfit chart from the 20's onward....fuck it...I'll listen to Frank's advice and label it as BH....anyways thanks
We don't need to argue about it, we could put our names on it.
electricslim
Straightened out

Post by electricslim »

I can't find the document, right now, but I remember going through the FBI case file for the Danny Seifert murder. One name that kept coming up, related to homicides in that era was Nick Iacovetti. I noticed his name doesn't fall anywhere.
electricslim
Straightened out

Post by electricslim »

Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I would change Cain's alleged killers to Lombardo and Vincent Inserro. Caifano may have also been involved as he was the one who brought Cain to Rose's and then left soon before the killers showed up. Of course, he denied everything when interviewed by the FBI. Also, Frank Schweihs was the prime suspect in John Roselli's murder. He was in Florida at the time of the murder and made calls back to Chicago around the time of Roselli's disappearance. Inserro was also suspected of being involved.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Schweihs was also allegedly involved in the Cain killing.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Antiliar wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:24 pm Schweihs was also allegedly involved in the Cain killing.
I've heard that killing attributed to schweihs, aleman, and Lombardo at different times. I'm guessing it was joey but any of those names is possible. Schweihs was most likely involved in the Rosselli hit. He lived not far from there half the year in Hollywood Florida
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Lol read where members and associates were nervous and affraid when they would run into Schweihs somewhere.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Frank wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:59 pm Lol read where members and associates were nervous and affraid when they would run into Schweihs somewhere.
Yeah i read regarding the same thing and i also read that he used to say "im the boss", which is why i previously asked regarding his position within the Outfit from 1993 until 2005, since there are also infos that he was in company with the top guys, or in other words, did he take Patricks position as a crew boss or as high level member, in this case a non-Italian?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Villain wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:25 am
Frank wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:59 pm Lol read where members and associates were nervous and affraid when they would run into Schweihs somewhere.
Yeah i read regarding the same thing and i also read that he used to say "im the boss", which is why i previously asked regarding his position within the Outfit from 1993 until 2005, since there are also infos that he was in company with the top guys, or in other words, did he take Patricks position as a crew boss or as high level member, in this case a non-Italian?
From what I read, He was a high ranking member of the Grand Avenue Crew under Lombardo which probably meant that he supervised guys under him and was one of Lombardo's top 5 or 6 guys. I think I read somwhere that he was half Italian on his mother's side?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Yes, on his mother's side.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

So are we going to include the German in the high levels during the late 90's and early 2000's, or not? Meaning in the same way as Patrick or Alex (previously)?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

No, I don't think we should. He was high for a non-Italian but not nearly as much as Alex.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Schweihs referring to himself as the "boss" was probably during the late eighties when he was essentially the street boss of the Grand Avenue crew. Jimmy Cozzo was acting on Lombardo's behalf as head of the territory but Schweihs was the guy who made sure everyone stayed in line.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Thanks again and Im going to make one quite short explanation on the chart when and why the non-Italian spot was demoted or vanished, on purpose or simply naturally
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

In addition to the first murder on the list, meaning Carmine Trotta, well in 1970 Lenny Patrick allegedly tried to swindle now the ageing and sick Fiore “Fifi” Buccieri and the thing is that Trotta was one of Buccieri’s underlings who was discovered for maintaining a secret business relationship with Patrick and his North Side crew. In March, when the cops found Trotta’s body in Lyons, in his pocket they also found a list of coded telephone numbers and one of the numbers led right to the telephone installed in the home of Patrick in Jarlath Avenue. Lenny was questioned about the murder but the cops got nothing out of him. So this means that Buccieri and Patrick had constant conflicts and on top of that Trotta was obviously executed by someone from the Buccieri crew