New Mob Talks

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Re: New Mob Talks

Post by PHL_Mob »

No I'm pretty sure that is Nicky Slick DiPietro on the far left followed by other notable 10th & 0 guys such as John Garbarino (Phil narducci's present day right hand man) second from the left.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Doobeez wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:33 pm Thanks, Rocco. Didnt DePietro have a brother named Nick...Nicky Slick, maybe?
I thought it was his cousin not brother. And the cousin thought he ratted him out and there was a rumor that he wanted him dead. When the kid was killed by Baby Dom and Nicodemo the cousin made it known from prison that he didn't want him dead and it was a lie(obviously because he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in jail).
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

10th and O crew Bookmaking Bust years ago:

http://sjol.com/articles/?articleID=11578
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

There we go...thanks for the info, Rocco, and NJ for the link.
bobbybats
Straightened out

Post by bobbybats »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:28 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:34 pm No doubt DiPietro was on the to do list and they were probably already in the stalking phase but they probably weren't planning to kill him right then and there. They probably spotted DiPietro out in the open with no one around (so they thought) and said, "fuck it lets do it now".

Who knows Nicodemo couldve used his own car in all the other hits he's participated in and there was never a witness until now.
If there wasnt one on this hit then it couldve been another clean kill.

Catastrophically stupid either way, and a moot point.
I think they were counting on the neighborhood to stay quite like it normally does. If the witness had of been a neighborhood person they would have kept their mouth shut. I think because the hit was going to go down in the neighborhood they were a little more brazen. I could be wrong though.
In 14 years the bitch will be a real money earner, yes sir........
bobbybats
Straightened out

Post by bobbybats »

yatescj7781 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:02 pm
Rocco wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:49 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:31 am There's a new Mob Talk out:

https://youtu.be/oquQKY15NaA

Nicodemo was moved into a Pennsylvania State Prison closer to Philly....
Nicodemo's attorney probably just pushed for this so he could be closer to his family etc. Or they could have moved him to a shitter facility in to break him into cooperating . Who knows. But really its not unheard of for guys rotting in jail for decades to cooperate yrs later.
Probably regular routing transfer. My father in law has been in jail for 6 months. Got moved to a transfer station and took another 8 months just to get classified. Once you are classified(my father in law got classified as violent) it takes another month or 2 to transfer you there. That's just in my state, but I am sure it is similar, this is a State Case. Different from Federal Prisons.
They could be doing this to see who gets nervous thinking he might be snitching and maybe they can either get someone to talk on a wire or get a CI to speak about it.
In 14 years the bitch will be a real money earner, yes sir........
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

bobbybats wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:36 pm
yatescj7781 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:02 pm
Rocco wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:49 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:31 am There's a new Mob Talk out:

https://youtu.be/oquQKY15NaA

Nicodemo was moved into a Pennsylvania State Prison closer to Philly....
Nicodemo's attorney probably just pushed for this so he could be closer to his family etc. Or they could have moved him to a shitter facility in to break him into cooperating . Who knows. But really its not unheard of for guys rotting in jail for decades to cooperate yrs later.
Probably regular routing transfer. My father in law has been in jail for 6 months. Got moved to a transfer station and took another 8 months just to get classified. Once you are classified(my father in law got classified as violent) it takes another month or 2 to transfer you there. That's just in my state, but I am sure it is similar, this is a State Case. Different from Federal Prisons.
They could be doing this to see who gets nervous thinking he might be snitching and maybe they can either get someone to talk on a wire or get a CI to speak about it.
That's also a possibility, although the Philly guys should be smart enough to realize that if Nicodemo was snitching he would just disappear, not just transfer prisons.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I believe the witness was the Mail Man. He got the plate number for the cops. Cops got to Nicodemos house pretty quick. Few minutes later they would have seen Baby Dom running down the street ! lol Worst hit in history of the LCN. Using your wifes car to do a hit. Fuckin car probably had kids booster seats in the back ! lol
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

New one for this week:

https://youtu.be/zK2Fi7ZEm_k
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:04 pm New one for this week:

https://youtu.be/zK2Fi7ZEm_k
Thanks NJShore4life ..
Lot of fancy conjecture in this one , The head of O.C squad one said Merlino is the "KING" and if you only cut his arm off he comes
back stronger :lol:I got a laugh out that one .
Looks like the Feds might take a white collar angle to Philly since they making money not Headlines and running legit money making business's who would have thunk it ...
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Borgesi looks like he's been pumping iron and stuffing his face like a pig...
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

I like how those guys obviously want mob violence to break out again.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Just trying to will something to happen. Its funny. I like this videos its just the get so repetitive. You watch one you seenem all.

Make money. Not headlines.
Whos in charge?
Going legit
Ligambi Merlino Scarfo factions all on street.
Will there be conflict aka I hooe there is conflict.
and like that...he was gone
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Cheech wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:08 pm Just trying to will something to happen. Its funny. I like this videos its just the get so repetitive. You watch one you seenem all.

Make money. Not headlines.
Whos in charge?
Going legit
Ligambi Merlino Scarfo factions all on street.
Will there be conflict aka I hooe there is conflict.
what would you prefer? No news and no new videos?

This isn't the 70s and 80s anymore man lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

at 2:20 they talk about Scarfo Jr and show a guy in their garage in a animated cell phone convo

Assuming this is Scarfo Jr? Cant tell it is from far away and his back is to the camera

never seen that footage before
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"