Joe Fosco

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Re: Joe Fosco

Post by Angelo Santino »

Mrs. Barzone also has her youtube beef w Fosco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiMJ7XbvIY
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

MilwaukeePhil wrote:Greg Tosto is a relative of current and former Cicero Crew members. I think he owns a few businesses including one up in Mundelein. He pals around with Joey Messino.

Fosco is an interesting character - but a sociopath just like the gangsters he says he despises.
Phil, can you elaborate? Thanks.
MilwaukeePhil
On Record

Post by MilwaukeePhil »

Tosto is very tight with Solly D. I believe Solly might even be his godfather - in the literal sense :D .

Donny Boy is only half right about Joe Fosco - but is basing that on what he's heard. Fosco was a rather enterprising guy who moved in shady circles - he was Willie Messino's driver for a few years - he was also tight with George Colucci, some of the Melrose Park guys and the Daddano's. His Dad was the real deal and in the early 90s, even Joe could have been put on a mob chart as an Elmwood "associate." He likes to not remember his past however and act as if he is a step above - ANP was just a money-making operation - drive a ton of traffic to a website that sells advertisements by posting tidbits and hearsay about the mafia - and it worked - I read it and posted there for years.
MilwaukeePhil
On Record

Post by MilwaukeePhil »

Didn't you used to post under the handle "The Don" on ANP?
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

"The Don" created a site bashing Fosco too. Has to do with Anthony Catalano. Who the hell is Catalano, how is he tied to Fosco?

http://www.missingpersonanthonycatalono ... e-Don.html

Seems linked to Mrs. Barzone who has her own beef:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJnHO_zkp8
Chicago
Straightened out

Post by Chicago »

I NEVER created any site. I only COMMENTED on her site a couple times.
Barzone was obsessed with this kid named Catalano who disappeared and thought that Fosco knew something about it.
It was HER site and people could comment on it.
Last edited by Chicago on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

MilwaukeePhil, I was asked by a member of this forum to delete a message you posted. The message was obviously not appreciated by this member. Use the Graveyard section for arguments. Don´t try to start them in here!
There you have it, never printed before.
MilwaukeePhil
On Record

Post by MilwaukeePhil »

HairyKnuckles wrote:MilwaukeePhil, I was asked by a member of this forum to delete a message you posted. The message was obviously not appreciated by this member. Use the Graveyard section for arguments. Don´t try to start them in here!
:D Sorry I will play nice.

Christie, TheDon was a poster on ANP and a major fan of Joe Fosco and would go on and on about how he greatly respected Fosco's knowledge and sources on where that knowledge came from - in fact, he made comments like these that you all can still find on ANP:

To All Readers of ANP, I think Joe's book will be the best book about The Outfit that has ever been written. Joe completely understands the structure of the Outfit, how the 6 Street Crews work together, the difference between made guys and soldiers, and how the Crews are all partners with the Top Crew and most importantly, the rivalry that went on within the Outfit between Taylor St. & Grand Ave. No other book I have ever read has ever had any real clue about these three important points which made the Outfit different from the New York Mafia. Joe also has first hand information that came to him honestly, not from some informant which may only be partially true. Since 1994, when Roemer came out with his first book about Accardo, people have thought that his books were the best. I believe Joe's book will blow Roemer's bulllshit books completely off the map. This is my honest unsolicited opinion after having talked with Joe now for almost one year. He gets it.

http://americannewspost.com/josephfosco ... olas-rada/

That's so odd that he would trash Fosco like that on Barzone's website...
Chicago
Straightened out

Post by Chicago »

That was before I found out the real story about Joe Fosco's extortion allegation.
After I found out the real story, I changed my attitude towards him.
He did have a lot of interesting information that I did agree with but he made up some stuff about DiFronzo and he said
Willie Messino talked about murder details with him which is complete bullshit.

You came on the old site as "joeylombardi"

Thank You, Chicago
MilwaukeePhil
On Record

Post by MilwaukeePhil »

Chicago wrote:That was before I found out the real story about Joe Fosco's extortion allegation.
He did have a lot of interesting information that I did agree with but he made up some stuff about DiFronzo and he said

Thank You, Chicago
I have never had the username Joeylombardi - ask a moderator to verify.

HairKnuckles can you also delete Chicago's last post?
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

milwaukeephil,to be fair here, alot of your posts both here and on the old forum have been disagreements with chicago on certain information/theories with a fair share of personal shots thrown in. i don't have a clue about who's info is right and who's is wrong, nor do i care either way. the best thing for both of you guys would be to stick to the merits of your respective arguments/positions on whatever topic is at hand. if not, remember that we have an entire section here for the sole purpose of insulting each other, so have at it! 8-)
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

What is Mrs. Barzone's deal? She, Frank Cucchh-whatever and even Fosco himself have some odd conspiracy theories. I've never seen Obama mentioned so much in conjunction with the Outfit, I think he runs the Pennslyvania Ave Crew.
Last edited by Angelo Santino on Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MilwaukeePhil
On Record

Post by MilwaukeePhil »

Five Felonies wrote:milwaukeephil,to be fair here, alot of your posts both here and on the old forum have been disagreements with chicago on certain information/theories with a fair share of personal shots thrown in. i don't have a clue about who's info is right and who's is wrong, nor do i care either way. the best thing for both of you guys would be to stick to the merits of your respective arguments/positions on whatever topic is at hand. if not, remember that we have an entire section here for the sole purpose of insulting each other, so have at it! 8-)
Boy this whole post just reminded me of a song: 'You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.' Too bad Lennon was a closet fag.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

MilwaukeePhil wrote:
Five Felonies wrote:milwaukeephil,to be fair here, alot of your posts both here and on the old forum have been disagreements with chicago on certain information/theories with a fair share of personal shots thrown in. i don't have a clue about who's info is right and who's is wrong, nor do i care either way. the best thing for both of you guys would be to stick to the merits of your respective arguments/positions on whatever topic is at hand. if not, remember that we have an entire section here for the sole purpose of insulting each other, so have at it! 8-)
Boy this whole post just reminded me of a song: 'You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.' Too bad Lennon was a closet fag.
John Lennon was "a closet fag"? What are you talking about? I never heard anything about him being gay or a closeted gay.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

MilwaukeePhil wrote:
Chicago wrote:That was before I found out the real story about Joe Fosco's extortion allegation.

Thank You, Chicago
I have never had the username Joeylombardi - ask a moderator to verify.

HairKnuckles can you also delete Chicago's last post?
I have edited his post. Now, let´s get back on track and stick to this thread´s topic.
There you have it, never printed before.