Nicholas cirillo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AG777
Full Patched

Re: Nicholas cirillo

Post by AG777 »

And also, didn't Vinny B want Joe Cammarano Jr. to clip someone, not sure if it's the guy mentioned above as Stroccos stated. But Cammarano wouldn't do it. So, my best guess would be the same situation with Cirillo's son. Vinny wanting him clipped. Not taken care if by the Westside. So, Vinny or someone close to him clips Cirillo.

Even though these guys are criminals and killers, you can't count out the fact that they also have love for others, like their own flesh and blood. I mean, would a father with that type of respect and power "in the life" like Dom C had, kill or give the ok to kill his own son ? He'd do anything and everything in his power to keep his boy alive. Stalling, stalling and more stalling. Think about it.

My two cents.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

AG777 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:34 am And also, didn't Vinny B want Joe Cammarano Jr. to clip someone, not sure if it's the guy mentioned above as Stroccos stated. But Cammarano wouldn't do it. So, my best guess would be the same situation with Cirillo's son. Vinny wanting him clipped. Not taken care if by the Westside. So, Vinny or someone close to him clips Cirillo.

Even though these guys are criminals and killers, you can't count out the fact that they also have love for others, like their own flesh and blood. I mean, would a father with that type of respect and power "in the life" like Dom C had, kill or give the ok to kill his own son ? He'd do anything and everything in his power to keep his boy alive. Stalling, stalling and more stalling. Think about it.

My two cents.
Yes Vinny did want Joe to clip someone, but it was someone in his own family and not a different one I believe and he was dragging his feet so I dont see how that situation compares, unless I am not remembering correctly.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

AG777 wrote:And also, didn't Vinny B want Joe Cammarano Jr. to clip someone, not sure if it's the guy mentioned above as Stroccos stated. But Cammarano wouldn't do it. So, my best guess would be the same situation with Cirillo's son. Vinny wanting him clipped. Not taken care if by the Westside. So, Vinny or someone close to him clips Cirillo.

My two cents.
Good point... look at even someone like Roy demeo... he stalled and made excuses for Chris Rosenberg ... he even cried over it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

100% if Nick C was done by Vinny and Dom on the sneak it would be very very dumb and retaliation would be certain ,They are the #1 suspects and Vinny has sons and there would be nowhere to hide , Had to come from The father QD ...Why would Dom let his son get killed ? , I know a few fathers that would kill there own sons and visa versa if they could get away with it ... shit happens , Chang went after his brother in Philly while the old man was in prison , The old man knew shit was going down ...try to wrap your head around that one
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

How many everyday people have murdered their children or relatives? Not hard to believe a sociopathic murdering gangster would do the same.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

joeycigars wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:50 am 100% if Nick C was done by Vinny and Dom on the sneak it would be very very dumb and retaliation would be certain ,They are the #1 suspects and Vinny has sons and there would be nowhere to hide , Had to come from The father QD ...Why would Dom let his son get killed ? , I know a few fathers that would kill there own sons and visa versa if they could get away with it ... shit happens , Chang went after his brother in Philly while the old man was in prison , The old man knew shit was going down ...try to wrap your head around that one
Well one theroy is that Randy Pizzolo killed NIck Cirllo
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:34 am
joeycigars wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:50 am 100% if Nick C was done by Vinny and Dom on the sneak it would be very very dumb and retaliation would be certain ,They are the #1 suspects and Vinny has sons and there would be nowhere to hide , Had to come from The father QD ...Why would Dom let his son get killed ? , I know a few fathers that would kill there own sons and visa versa if they could get away with it ... shit happens , Chang went after his brother in Philly while the old man was in prison , The old man knew shit was going down ...try to wrap your head around that one

Randy answered to Basciano at that point same problems , anything is possible though
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

This is what I believe.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

This NY Post article claims Pizzolo bragged about killing Nick Cirillo http://nypost.com/2006/02/17/mob-nose-o ... 04-murder/
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

moneyman wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:18 pm This NY Post article claims Pizzolo bragged about killing Nick Cirillo http://nypost.com/2006/02/17/mob-nose-o ... 04-murder/
Pizzolo, a hit man whose bullet-riddled body was found near his new BMW in December 2004, was killed after he bragged about rubbing out Nicholas Cirillo, the son of reputed Genovese leader Dominick “Quiet Don” Cirillo.

Where did this info come from ? I dont see how the NY Post came up with this ? no who ,where ,what or when he bragged about it , The source is not there . Very interesting though
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Interesting article. Wasn't aware of this slant to the Pizzola hit.

What did Cicale testify about the hit at Vinny's trial? Did he mention Cirillo as a motive?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

Cheech wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:06 pm

This is what I believe.
That theory makes a lot more sense.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

joeycigars wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:46 pm
moneyman wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:18 pm This NY Post article claims Pizzolo bragged about killing Nick Cirillo http://nypost.com/2006/02/17/mob-nose-o ... 04-murder/
Pizzolo, a hit man whose bullet-riddled body was found near his new BMW in December 2004, was killed after he bragged about rubbing out Nicholas Cirillo, the son of reputed Genovese leader Dominick “Quiet Don” Cirillo.

Where did this info come from ? I dont see how the NY Post came up with this ? no who ,where ,what or when he bragged about it , The source is not there . Very interesting though
Frank vasaturo is the source for that information it's stated in this appeal

https://casetext.com/case/us-v-basciano-38
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

I don't get it, if Pizzolo killed Nick Cirillo, was it with Basciano's authorization at Dom Cirillo's request or did Pizzolo do it for personal reasons, and this was the motive for him being killed later?
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am

Frank vasaturo is the source for that information it's stated in this appeal

https://casetext.com/case/us-v-basciano-38

Dora Roman testified that Pizzolo confessed to her about the Cirrilo hit in the footnotes

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In%20FCO ... 20BASCIANO

(1) Dora Roman's grand jury testimony and FBI report indicating that Pizzolo confessed to her that he had killed Cirillo;
Last edited by joeycigars on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.