Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Antiliar
Full Patched

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by Antiliar »

The last reputable source had him as a caporegime in 2014. Different blogs claim he became the underboss or consigliere in 2015 or 2016, but they don't give any sources.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

I'd like to attempt Pueblo/Denver, then Buffalo next.

Antiliar, is St. Louis doable? How far back can we go?

Detroit is gone, unless Scott still has it. can someone pm his email, I'll contact him about it.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Antiliar wrote:The last reputable source had him as a caporegime in 2014. Different blogs claim he became the underboss or consigliere in 2015 or 2016, but they don't give any sources.

Yeah he was indicted as a Capo in 2005, went to prison for several years and was released in 2014. Who knows if he even kept his Capo rank during his time in prison.

Also Christie, minor correction but Grasso was part of the Connecticut Crew/Faction.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
Antiliar wrote:The last reputable source had him as a caporegime in 2014. Different blogs claim he became the underboss or consigliere in 2015 or 2016, but they don't give any sources.

Yeah he was indicted as a Capo in 2005, went to prison for several years and was released in 2014. Who knows if he even kept his Capo rank during his time in prison.

Also Christie, minor correction but Grasso was part of the Connecticut Crew/Faction.

Pogo
CT didn't fall in with Providence? There was a 3rd faction? I don't know hardly anything about this family.

Also, favor: can you go to the bottom of the Gambino chart and let me know if it's accurate? I'm seeing stuff now saying that Cefalu is no longer boss? This is something I know absolutely nothing about and the chart doesn't reflect any changes. https://s29.postimg.org/7572isug5/GAMBINOlineage.gif
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Grasso was also "The Wild Guy" not "Wild Man".
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Chris Christie wrote:CT didn't fall in with Providence?

No you're right. They weren't a seperate faction.

Chris Christie wrote:I'm seeing stuff now saying that Cefalu is no longer boss?

It came out that Peter Gotti never stepped down as Boss. Cefalu stepped down as Acting Boss in 2015.

So it is

Peter Gotti-2001-Present)
-Dom Cefalu (2011-2015) Stepped Down.
Frank Cali (2015-Present)
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Chris Christie wrote:It's nearly complete. I need a photo of Rocco Argenti (if available) and it's done.

As far as Gugliemetti goes, I'll wait and see what Pogo has to say.
Rocco argenti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
Chris Christie wrote:CT didn't fall in with Providence?

No you're right. They weren't a seperate faction.

Chris Christie wrote:I'm seeing stuff now saying that Cefalu is no longer boss?

It came out that Peter Gotti never stepped down as Boss. Cefalu stepped down as Acting Boss in 2015.

So it is

Peter Gotti-2001-Present)
-Dom Cefalu (2011-2015) Stepped Down.
Frank Cali (2015-Present)
John gambino ??
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Chris Christie wrote:I'd like to attempt Pueblo/Denver, then Buffalo next.

Antiliar, is St. Louis doable? How far back can we go?

Detroit is gone, unless Scott still has it. can someone pm his email, I'll contact him about it.
St. Louis is probably one of the oldest Families but the info before the 1940s is very confused. Some people think there were separate Families operating in the 1920s, but I think it's more likely they were crews. I also don't have photos of most of them.

An early boss may have been Antonino Triolo. He appeared on a 1910 passenger manifest with Toto D'Aquila. He was born in 1860 and first arrived from Borgetto in 1906. Appears to have moved back to Italy.

What they have in Wikipedia for the bosses may be correct:

1912-1923 — Dominick Giambrone — fled; murdered, 1934.[10]
1923-1927 — Vito Giannola[2][11]
1927-1937 — Frank Agrusa[12] Born in Cinisi, Sicily, Italy.
1937-1943 — Thomas Buffa[13]
1943-1950 — Pasquale Miceli
1950 — Vincent Chiapetta[14]
1950-1960 — Anthony "Tony Lap" Lopiparo — was the son of a St. Louis mobster, he died in 1960.[3]
1960-1980 — Anthony "Tony G." Giordano — as boss he declared independence from the Kansas City family.[1] Imprisoned 1975-1977, he died on August 29, 1980 from cancer[3][15]
Acting 1975-1977 — Vincenzo "Jimmy" Giammanco — was Giordano's nephew[1]
1980-1982 — John "Johnny V." Vitale. — he died on June 5, 1982[3]
1982-1997 — Matthew "Mike" Trupiano, Jr. — was Giordano's nephew from Detroit; he died in 1997[1]
1997–2014 — Anthony "Nino" Parrino[4] died November 3, 2014.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

I started a new thread on St Louie. viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2292
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Is Jackie Salemme in prison?
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

Jackie Salemme is not currently in prison. The last I heard he was in poor health, do not know specifics.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

This family needs to open the books or its life span is short . Thede was plenty of guys 10-15 yrs ago who wanted a button in places like easite and revere and they were passed over .now the family hAs what 5-6 guys under 50 ?? Some1 better reorganize and start recruiting or its gonna be over in the next 10 years .
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Eddie mush wrote:This family needs to open the books or its life span is short . Thede was plenty of guys 10-15 yrs ago who wanted a button in places like easite and revere and they were passed over .now the family hAs what 5-6 guys under 50 ?? Some1 better reorganize and start recruiting or its gonna be over in the next 10 years .
Remnants will always remain for the years to come but the structure of New England LCN is over as we once knew it. Which family outside of NYC has "successfully" replenished and rebuilt their crime organization. You could make an argument for Philly but I consider Philly more of a local gang than a powerful organization.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

JCB1977 wrote:
Eddie mush wrote:This family needs to open the books or its life span is short . Thede was plenty of guys 10-15 yrs ago who wanted a button in places like easite and revere and they were passed over .now the family hAs what 5-6 guys under 50 ?? Some1 better reorganize and start recruiting or its gonna be over in the next 10 years .
Remnants will always remain for the years to come but the structure of New England LCN is over as we once knew it. Which family outside of NYC has "successfully" replenished and rebuilt their crime organization. You could make an argument for Philly but I consider Philly more of a local gang than a powerful organization.
Decavalcante family