General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Ivan »

Someone who knows a bit has told me that a guy named David Duran is allegedly the Cicero crew's inside guy in the Cicero city government and was yet another 12th Street Player. Don't know if this is true or not, but he seems to be an actual city employee so I'll leave it here as a lead for you guys to look into if you want.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Ivan wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:29 pm Someone who knows a bit has told me that a guy named David Duran is allegedly the Cicero crew's inside guy in the Cicero city government and was yet another 12th Street Player. Don't know if this is true or not, but he seems to be an actual city employee so I'll leave it here as a lead for you guys to look into if you want.
There inside guy? The whole Cicero government including mayor Larry Dominic is theirs.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Patrickgold wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:56 pm
Ivan wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:29 pm Someone who knows a bit has told me that a guy named David Duran is allegedly the Cicero crew's inside guy in the Cicero city government and was yet another 12th Street Player. Don't know if this is true or not, but he seems to be an actual city employee so I'll leave it here as a lead for you guys to look into if you want.
There inside guy? The whole Cicero government including mayor Larry Dominic is theirs.
Yeah from what I hear it sounds like Youngstown from before Strollo flipped. Anyway, just thought it was interesting that they allegedly had a former 12th Street Player installed (or is that common practice? lol).
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

Ivan wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:27 pm
Yeah from what I hear it sounds like Youngstown from before Strollo flipped. Anyway, just thought it was interesting that they allegedly had a former 12th Street Player installed (or is that common practice? lol).
Elmwood Park is the same way with Skip Saviano. It's funny because these are historically italian american suburbs/neighborhoods that are now both like 70% Hispanic, and yet the town governments are just dominated by italians.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Coloboy wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:07 am
Elmwood Park is the same way with Skip Saviano. It's funny because these are historically italian american suburbs/neighborhoods that are now both like 70% Hispanic, and yet the town governments are just dominated by italians.
Elmwood Park is still majority white even though they have lost some of their Italian character. Hispanics have gained population but are not majority. Melrose Park, Cicero, Stone Park and some others are majority Hispanic
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

Coloboy wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:07 am
Elmwood Park is still majority Italian/Polish, while becoming more Mexican with each passing year. Melrose Park would be a better example