Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:07 pm
scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:52 pm So I’m a pretty damn good con man if I’ve been doing it this long, right ? Why haven’t I been cancelled? Why do mainstream media/entertainment outlets (Netflix, Paramount, Starz , VICE) keep hiring me to EP & consult on all their oc related content? They must not be doing their homework.huh? Maybe they could call you . Oh wait you don’t tell anyone your real names. Could be difficult to connect you to them , but I’ll sure try lol
Man,
Conning my way into all this money and prestige . It’s a glorious grift. Says nobody who reports or does journalism for a living

Scott

And all of that doesn’t make your claim about the non-existent Peter Cataldo being a top Genovese Capo or Chicago having 80 made members in 2010 or a former Associate being a longtime Consigliere and next in line to be “Syndicate Don” or any of your dozens of other ridiculous claims any less wrong.

But nice try at deflecting. ;)

Pogo
Don't forget dozens of new guys made into the Outfit in the 2000s or Toots Caruso "planting the flag" in Indiana. Two of my personal favorites. Give Scott some more time, especially if he, Nickle, and NY put their heads together, and I can't wait to see what that braintrust comes up with in regards to Buffalo.
All roads lead to New York.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

I had to delete 20 or so posts in this thread because they are clearly breaking the rules of this forum. Do not flame another poster unless it is in the Graveyard section. And asking for somebodys identity and baiting somebody to come out is a big NONO! Seriously a big NONO!

Here is my take: Wiseguy and Pogo is debating Scott and his claims. This is fine. They are doing it respectfully. Then we have Nicklecity and newyorkempire jumping in, defending Scott and (not always but sometimes) crossing the line and being nasty. This is not acceptable according to this forums rules. How many times do I need to repeat this: USE THE GRAVEYARD SECTION IF YOU WANT TO ENGAGE IN AN INTERNET FIGHT, THROWING INSULTS AT EACHOTHER! By breaking the rules, you are disrespecting this forum, you are disrespecting the mods of this forum and you are disrespecting Soliai, the owner of this site who established the rules. You are also disrespecting the poster who started the threads you are contaminating with bullshit. If that is what you want to do, we mods and Soliai will make sure you wont be posting on here no more! Stick to the rules and use the graveyard section for insults directed at other posters.
There you have it, never printed before.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:59 pm
pat_marcy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:38 am Well if they did it wouldn’t have anything to do with you? You can’t control the internet or what people want to speak about. Its really bizarre that you have to argue with everyone all the time cause you don’t like what they talk about.
You talk like I'm always the one starting these arguments and that's usually not the case.
Wiseguy, I may be wrong but it appears you interject your opinion and framework for understanding the mob and expect no one to debate you. Those who argue with you in these threads often don’t accept some of your premises or conclusions. IMHO if you bring your premises and conclusions you are starting the debate argument and people can and should be allowed to argue their point of view against yours.
pat_marcy
Associate

Post by pat_marcy »

So we have organised crime in buffalo being committed by Italians. A reputed boss, an underboss recorded in a wiretap saying he’s been made underboss and beat 30 guys. We have others on trial who have told people that they are made and also other crimes being committed by people with historic ties to made members. I’m sure there’s more to it but from that I’d say any reasonable person could take from that, that there’s a functioning family in the city. It’s hardly a big jump to go from all that to there being a functioning family.
That aside if people want to speculate that there’s a family and discuss rumours and whatnot then that’s down to them. Absolutely no harm to anyone on this site if people choose to do that.
I like what nicklecity posts as I’m sure others do and I’m big enough and ugly enough to decide myself whether I want to believe it or come to the same conclusions he has.