Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:59 pm
pat_marcy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:38 am Well if they did it wouldn’t have anything to do with you? You can’t control the internet or what people want to speak about. Its really bizarre that you have to argue with everyone all the time cause you don’t like what they talk about.
You talk like I'm always the one starting these arguments and that's usually not the case.
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:44 amAll you both do is cherry pick and then pretend your the scholars who can decipher what's true and what's not in order to fit your narrative. No one's buying your bullshit anymore
You keep saying "cherrypick" and it's clear you have no understanding of nuance. If, for example, I say the feds are correct most of the time when it comes to intelligence on the LCN, that doesn't mean I'm saying they are right 100% of the time without exception or am therefore obligated to agree with them (or any other source) on every last point. Again, one must look at all the evidence objectively - something you don't do - and weigh things in the balance. And that's where we come back to the same problem you and others here have. You are able to look at the evidence but you aren't able to analyze it correctly. And one doesn't need to be a scholar to do so. You just need a solid grasp on the subject and you don't have that. You're simply out of your depth.

And why do you continue to speak for others? It's like it gives you some false sense of security.
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:46 amApples and oranges. Has nothing to do with St. Louis or Milwaukee or any other city. This is what you do to deflect and pretend you're this worldly scholar who decides what evidence should be taken as truth and what shouldn't. Goof shit.
Apples and more apples. Buffalo is just the latest in a long line of defunct families that con-artists and fanboys have tried to resurrect. It's the same thing over again. And like those, Pogo and I will be proven correct yet again. And you'll leave and then sneak back under another name because that's what you do.
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:00 pm Wiseguy, what are you going to do about any of this? Nothing. You're the gutless one. Do something. Reach out. Set up a meeting. Reveal your name. Meet up in public. Be the man you claim to be
I don't know is this is supposed to be a threat but what would you and I meeting in person accomplish? We don't even live in the same state and, even if we met face to face, you'd still be wrong and ignorant on the subject of organized crime.
You're such a goof. That means you're a fraud. A rat. A simp.

No one is hiding. No one is popping up under other names. I've been steadfast for years. Years and years and years.

The threat is you wouldn't say any of this shit to anyone to there face. You're a nobody. I run circles around you when it comes to this shit. Always have and always will.

Predicting the death of Buffalo is one thing. But as it currently sits, you're wrong. Bottomline. 20 years from now it may be over but we are talking NOW. You're trying to claim you'll be proven right in the future. We're in the present dumb fuck

You making claims means dick. Pogo means dick. Stop riding his dick and speak for yourself. No one gives a fuck. Straight goofs. Would get knocked out chewing on your teeth if you said half this shit in person. Those are the real facts. Don't need indictments or FBI reports to know that's the realest truth on this forum.

Again. Meet up in person. I'll travel. DM me. Shit can get as factual as you want it to
Last edited by Newyorkempire on Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:48 pm Hey @Scott.

Dude you might actually build that empire.

Newyorkempire will give you his money.

See you guys fighting so hard. Almost want to give it to you.

Gold thread.
You'd get your teeth knocked down your throat too. I'd put $500 that Scott could do it easily
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Love this thread. Mods please leave it alone. Bored of Sammy's youtube. Live a little?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Guy hates blacks but wouldn't say or do shit to them. Scared as a mouse. Internet racist. Fighting for his people
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Whining about someone being a “raysis” on the internet = A sure sign that they are a soft limp wrist in the real world.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

So FBI SA Burns indicates he was investigating IOC activity at Gables back in 2009 and Bongi tipped Selva and Serio not go there or talk to Baby Joe Messi, who was cooperating at the time. We know from my previous response SA Burns equates IOC and the Buffalo Italian Organized Crime Family to the Buffalo LCN family (his preferred description.)
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:01 pm Whining about someone being a “raysis” on the internet = A sure sign that they are a soft limp wrist in the real world.

Pogo
Just stating facts goof. Combining a self propelling jumping toy and a clown to come up with a nickname of Pogo The Clown is a sure sign you're confused about what can really happen to you in real life if you said what you type in person to someone that's capable
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

I’m a con man for reporting that the Buffalo mob still exists and is a functioning organization?

Is that what you are saying ?

So do the people I source in Buffalo (mob guys, associates , prosecutors , fbi & dea agents current and retired) don’t exist either? Or they do exist and They are making things up to fuel a false narrative ?

And u without a doubt start every squabble on here , intentionally or not , they all stem from pogo , wiseguy and Sonny stirring shit , being unprofessional, libelous , downright dismissive and incredibly rude .

Furthermore, believe me I will have the last laugh here and in 2/3 years I will be the only mob reporter standing and will own this entire continent s reporting space . Done and done .

Scott

Scott
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yeah much like how all those same type of sources told you Chicago had 80 made members in 2010 or a former Associate was a longtime Consigliere and next in line to be a “syndicate Don”. ;)

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:17 pm I’m a con man for reporting that the Buffalo mob still exists and is a functioning organization?

Is that what you are saying ?

So do the people I source in Buffalo (mob guys, associates , prosecutors , fbi & dea agents current and retired) don’t exist either? Or they do exist and They are making things up to fuel a false narrative ?

Scott
Scott when I told them I had sources in Buffalo that were in LE and on the other side… they told me “that’s just street talk” and said their are no news sources to confirm this. Then when I started digging up news sources all of a sudden these news sources were just sensationalizing things to sell papers. You see anything that doesn’t match their narrative is discounted. To be legitimate you must know that all news must be vetted and controlled by Wiseguy and Pogo. They are the state run media for all organized crime conversations. SMH
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

scott22 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:17 pm
And u without a doubt start every squabble on here , intentionally or not , they all stem from pogo , wiseguy and Sonny stirring shit , being unprofessional, libelous , downright dismissive and incredibly rude .

Scott
Scott we are wrong. They are debating and not ruining any threads is what I’m told. SMH
Last edited by NickleCity on Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

They are the deep state media. Lmao. That's fucking gold. I'm dying over here. Lmao.

I can now die happy
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

So I’m a pretty damn good con man if I’ve been doing it this long, right ? Why haven’t I been cancelled? Why do mainstream media/entertainment outlets (Netflix, Paramount, Starz , VICE) keep hiring me to EP & consult on all their oc related content? They must not be doing their homework.huh? Maybe they could call you . Oh wait you don’t tell anyone your real names. Could be difficult to connect you to them , but I’ll sure try lol
Man,
Conning my way into all this money and prestige . It’s a glorious grift. Says nobody who reports or does journalism for a living

Scott
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

So let’s keep a sports theme we the screenshots of court docs I’m posting… they mention boxer Baby Joe Messi. And the mention the Buffalo Bills Tommy Doctor who grew up in a Buffalo and became a BPD officer. He was investigated for public corruption “going to Gable’s and tipping off IOC guys about investigations.”

BTW his brother Sean Doctor, also a former Buffalo Bills player, was busted for improper asbestos abatement. BTW he got a job with the Buffalo Fire Department and anyone who had any inside knowledge of the way things work in Buffalo knew guys that are close with “the family” have a in to jobs with BFD or the Sewer Authority. Somebody lookup the job Fred Bongiovanni, Joe’s dad had.

Here the article on Sean Doctor: https://buffalonews.com/news/former-bil ... user-share
Last edited by NickleCity on Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Actually, I believe "Wise"guy and Hobo have both written for various publications including the NY Times and Washington Post, also I'm pretty sure they have at least written a few books between them on various families. The most lengthy is on the Utah Family. It won a bunch of awards within the Provo arts scene
Last edited by Newyorkempire on Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.