General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

falco
Straightened out

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by falco »

falco
Straightened out

Post by falco »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:10 am
Coloboy wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:33 am I guess I just had no idea that Dublino was in any way tied to the outfit. I thought he was some punk, independent video poker guy. The argument That I was referencing took place supposedly in 2002 outside a bar. At that time, Jimmy Marcello was running the outfit, and I have to wonder if the confidence in which Dublino basically told Sarno to go fuck himself, came from knowing that he was backed by Jimmy Marcello /melrose park
I don't think Chicago is the type of city where anyone just independently moves into video gambling machines - and being Italian from Berwyn, I think its too far-fetched to assume Dublino wasn't connected somewhere. I've got excellent Chicago sources who told me Dublino's brother (Pasquale Dublino) is a very violent individual who is well-known.
sarno and dublino were partners in an atm business prior the incident. his other brother carmine worked for tony chiaramonte in the 80s.
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

It certainly makes sense that a guy with that last name, from the neighborhood we are talking about, who is involved in video poker, was connected. It’s more plausible than him being independent. I’m just surprised this was never discussed before, because it directly backs up the idea that those two crews were going head to head on the video poker thing. If Dublino was backed by Melrose Park, it makes sense that he would feel OK telling Sarno to fuck off in 2002.

You have to wonder if a guy like this is still active today and fell in line with the Cicero/Cautadella crew that runs that part of the city now
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Coloboy wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:39 am You have to wonder if a guy like this is still active today and fell in line with the Cicero/Cautadella crew that runs that part of the city now
Zizzo disappearing certainly would have made me fall in line. That lupara bianca shit is always horrifying.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID