Kansas City Mob Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Re: Kansas City Mob Today

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

scott22 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:26 am Why doesn’t anybody want to discuss KC?
This is a pretty old post (~2017) but what do you think about Joe Pete's characterization by bobbybats? I haven't really followed your Kansas City reporting that closely in recent times but I remember Simone being identified as a central figure with the remnants.
bobbybats wrote: [In reference to Joseph Simone] Hes a captain of nothing he couldnt captain the love boat. That douche bag is a living definition of wanne be/never be.
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Well , he’s the top suspect in two hits . So he clearly has balls . His dad is underboss. What his exact position is , whether he’s a “captain” or not , I don’t know and don’t wish to speculate . He was involved in that brawl last December too .
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

scott22 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:41 pm Well , he’s the top suspect in two hits . So he clearly has balls . His dad is underboss. What his exact position is , whether he’s a “captain” or not , I don’t know and don’t wish to speculate . He was involved in that brawl last December too .
Regarding the murders, I know Harold Ash is one but who is the other?

The captain reference is from a June 2017 article on your website. Simone and the late Cammisano Jnr are described as reputed captains there.
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello