Gangland September 12th 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Gangland September 12th 2024

Post by outfit guy »

Snakes wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:49 am
outfit guy wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:32 am Burnstein is at it again. Now Merlino went to Brooklyn to inform Mannino as if he is subjugated to him. Borghesi was essentially ordered to have Merlino shelved. It's so sad this is being accepted. Merlino never gave a shit. When Tino F. wanted to see him, he told a liaison to get down there.
Maybe you'd be taken more seriously if you actually knew Borgesi's name.
It's of such import to me to be taken seriously by "Snakes" that I stopped working just now to respond.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:26 pm
Doobeez wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:00 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:52 am Nadu might actually be retarded

Might explain his hair style.
I don't watch most of his stuff but I caught his recent current 15 most powerful mobsters in NY (not including bosses). Some made sense, like John Spirito. But others like Allie Shades, Sonny Ciccone, or Gene Gotti? It was like he was just throwing darts at a big wall of NY names.
he cannot even pronounce half the names correctly
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

there are 75 ppl on this form that know a million times what this dopey hick knows. he looks horrible ffor 45 yrs old. he's stupid, arrogant and probably can only fuck fat dominican girls that have 9 kids, wear spandex, belly shirts w stomach hair. fucking mutt
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

CornerBoy wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:28 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:26 pm
Doobeez wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:00 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:52 am Nadu might actually be retarded

Might explain his hair style.
I don't watch most of his stuff but I caught his recent current 15 most powerful mobsters in NY (not including bosses). Some made sense, like John Spirito. But others like Allie Shades, Sonny Ciccone, or Gene Gotti? It was like he was just throwing darts at a big wall of NY names.
he cannot even pronounce half the names correctly
He named people with the biggest Wikipedia entries. Danny pagano, uncle patty, patsy, Ernie grillo, semplice, camuso, and campos currently out earn most of his list, in my estimation.
Laughmatics
Associate

Post by Laughmatics »

In his defense, I don't think they're necessarily shot callers, but you would think they're well-respected.
Laughmatics
Associate

Post by Laughmatics »

He almost looks like he has a chilli-bowl in his 40s lol
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

He looks like Igor pretending he's Frankenstein
Kash
Straightened out

Post by Kash »

Can’t believe we’ve made it this far without it being said. What if Merlino wanted to be shelved? What if the guy has had enough of the FBI pressure & will never flip so this was his out? He was literally on tape in his last trial saying he doesn’t do anything illegal. If he semi-retired a la Ligambi that wouldn’t slow down LE. This is his plausible deniability. He can make a decent living living off his rep selling merch and podcast. Probably gets a few favors from certain people for life. Now he can be the star he wants to be and not worry about RICO.
"He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator."

"Really? His house looked like shit."
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Kash wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:57 pm Can’t believe we’ve made it this far without it being said. What if Merlino wanted to be shelved?
I’ve implied this possibility in a couple posts. He knows the life too well to not know where this would take him but at the same time he could have just bowed out gracefully and not have it end in disgrace.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:08 pm
Kash wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:57 pm Can’t believe we’ve made it this far without it being said. What if Merlino wanted to be shelved?
I’ve implied this possibility in a couple posts. He knows the life too well to not know where this would take him but at the same time he could have just bowed out gracefully and not have it end in disgrace.
Merlino served his time and it seems like even legit people give him money, he has 50 K watches and drives around in a rolls royce, I dont think he is hurting lol
Laughmatics
Associate

Post by Laughmatics »

I really can't argue with Nadu when he says, "What you think he's gonna do, go get a job at Home Depot?"
Laughmatics
Associate

Post by Laughmatics »

I'm not defending Nadu, maybe he is a clueless idiot. But him being a "hick" is irrelevant. I've seen people on these forums who think that just because they grew up in the same areas or neighborhoods or cities as these mobsters, it automatically makes them an authority or know-it-all. That's not true. They may know anything compared to some Joe Blow from Alabama who really done his homework. I mean, just look at OC Shorts. He's not even from America yet puts out some of the best content on the American Mafia around.
Kash
Straightened out

Post by Kash »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:08 pm
Don’t disagree but without the big public he’s shelved via Capeci no one really believes he’s out.
"He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator."

"Really? His house looked like shit."
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Kash wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:37 am Don’t disagree but without the big public he’s shelved via Capeci no one really believes he’s out.
Not sure who the ‘no one’ is you’re referring to here but I think what they’re saying has happened to Merlino makes perfect sense.

If it’s 100% true or not I can’t rightfully say but in lieu of putting him in the ground I’d say they’ve done the right thing as far as Cosa Nostra goes.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

The most recent insight into that life that we’ve had is from John Pennisi

Almost everything that he has said about the life indicates that this podcast will only lead to Merlino being put onto the shelf