Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Re: Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Post by Mikeymike12 »

TallGuy19 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:50 am According to Scott this is part of a brewing war for control of the family. 🤣

https://youtu.be/MXbYh6G2Hb8?si=3wvqtmzB1sD0XT6N
Scott is talking silly ...it’s was a simple Fight nothing more.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:04 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:26 pm Joey B is also the guy who smashed out all of Dom G’s windows at his house in Packer Park several summers ago like a punk while Dom G was away at the shore.

-Dante
Yeah he literally broke every window. I Never knew the reason why (now I know it was over a girl.Was it over GM ?
I thought Joey B was really close with Johnny Chang ...
I’m not sure about that but she also works at Chickie & Pete’s (just an interesting side note).
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 4:27 pm
Ivan wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:58 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:30 am If you follow Philly the last few years you've heard of this guy, he's a cowboy/trouble maker. He had a beef with Dom Grande a few years ago and like Johnny said he is around Phil Narducci. Some people are saying he's made but you don't go into another members restaurant with a friend get drunk and start beating up waitresses who are related to that member if you're one yourself.
FWIW, Scott's latest article says Baldino has fallen out with Narducci and is also shelved/chased from the rest of the mob, so he is now isolated. Does that sound plausible?

Article also has Mike Ciancaglini Jr. as present at the scene and fighting with Baldino.
Is it plausible yeah I guess anything is possible this day and age. It sounds ridiculous that a guy who has been shelved is even going into another made guys restaurant let alone going in and starting fights. My daily state of mind is 1989 and I have to remind myself sometimes how far things have fallen here in 2024.

They have to do something about this guy and even more so if he was made, because that’s a complete embarrassment.
Just as a point of clarification, it’s not Chang’s restaurant. Not sure if you’re from Philly but it’s a popular (corporate) restaurant. They have locations in South Philly, the northeast, and even the airport. You’ll see some made guys in the south Philly location pretty regularly.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

jmack wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:11 pm Just as a point of clarification, it’s not Chang’s restaurant. Not sure if you’re from Philly but it’s a popular (corporate) restaurant. They have locations in South Philly, the northeast, and even the airport. You’ll see some made guys in the south Philly location pretty regularly.
I am not from Philly (Brooklyn) I thought the Changs owned the place. The Chickie part coming from Chickie Chang. The wife is a bartender the nieces waitresses all contributing to my confusion. I appreciate the clarification
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:35 pm
jmack wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:11 pm Just as a point of clarification, it’s not Chang’s restaurant. Not sure if you’re from Philly but it’s a popular (corporate) restaurant. They have locations in South Philly, the northeast, and even the airport. You’ll see some made guys in the south Philly location pretty regularly.
I am not from Philly (Brooklyn) I thought the Changs owned the place. The Chickie part coming from Chickie Chang. The wife is a bartender the nieces waitresses all contributing to my confusion. I appreciate the clarification
Chickie Narducci. Philips father.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:00 pm
Ivan wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:56 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:37 pm
Ivan wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:34 pm Scarfo, Stanfa, and even the Merlino gang have killed guys for less serious behavior than what this guy's apparently doing, yes?
Yes. But its 2024 not 1994
For sure. But it sounds like he's really testing the limits of "the mob doesn't kill people anymore."

I doubt if anything will happen to him, to be clear. But who can take the mob seriously if there are no real consequences for someone like this?

If he's already shelved and they can't kill him or throw him a serious beating, what can they do to him?

I'm genuinely curious about how they would handle a guy who is already shelved but keeps causing trouble like this. I guess an even further level of ostracization in South Philly that turns him into a kind of non-person and makes it impossible for him to really do much of anything in his life there, not just rackets?
Theres other things theyll do first before resorting to murder. Many options
This...on...point...I agree
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:10 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:00 pm Theres other things theyll do first before resorting to murder. Many options
This...on...point...I agree
Right, but if he's already shelved as many are saying and that hasn't straightened him out, what else could they do? Roast him on Twitter?
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Chickie's and Pete's isn't owned by anyone in the mob but at least two female relatives of members work/have worked there. The Ciancaglinis did own the news stand outside of Chickie's and Pete's, which was used as a meeting place for members and later got smashed up (allegedly by John Veasey, who also made threatening calls to Ciancaglini's wife).

There have been a few Chickies in and around the Philly Family: Narducci, Ciancaglini, and Warrington. Chickie's and Pete's isn't named after any of them though.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

It all depends on if this guy knocked out Johnny Chang or not.
If he did, he HAS to go. I cant see them not trying to clip a member knocking out another member. Even in this day and age. Maybe not in the next 6 months. But he has to get clipped 2 years down the track.
If they dont its a license to put your hands on any made guy. Being a member loses all point.

It may not BE the 80's but there are still a lot of guys who were around in the 80's.
My opine.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:08 pm There have been a few Chickies in and around the Philly Family: Narducci, Ciancaglini, and Warrington.
I had a friend who I got to read Blood and Honor complain about this. He was like "everyone in this book is named Chickie, Chick, Chucky, or Chicken Man how the hell do you keep track of this."
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Haha. Now there are no Chickies with the Family but they hang out at Chickie's & Petes and a member owns a completely different restaurant called Chick's. And that member has a steak stand named after him (Phil's) but he no longer runs it. Philly has always used confusion as an asset -- the Genovese have nothing on them.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:40 pm It all depends on if this guy knocked out Johnny Chang or not.
If he did, he HAS to go. I cant see them not trying to clip a member knocking out another member. Even in this day and age. Maybe not in the next 6 months. But he has to get clipped 2 years down the track.
If they dont its a license to put your hands on any made guy. Being a member loses all point.

It may not BE the 80's but there are still a lot of guys who were around in the 80's.
My opine.
Schratwieser said the police report said Johnny Chang was knocked out but the Changs and several others denied it. There's also photos of Johnyn Chang from Saturday and he doesn't look like he was assaulted.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

OcSleeper wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 10:53 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:40 pm It all depends on if this guy knocked out Johnny Chang or not.

My opine.
Schratwieser said the police report said Johnny Chang was knocked out but the Changs and several others denied it. There's also photos of Johnyn Chang from Saturday and he doesn't look like he was assaulted.
I saw Johnny on Saturday in Ventnor. He and Kathy have a house off Cambridge Ave. when I’m down there I stay a couple of streets over. He really looked fine. An older person like him bruise pretty easy and I didn’t see a scratch on him.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:04 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:26 pm Joey B is also the guy who smashed out all of Dom G’s windows at his house in Packer Park several summers ago like a punk while Dom G was away at the shore.

-Dante
Yeah he literally broke every window. I Never knew the reason why (now I know it was over a girl.Was it over GM ?
I thought Joey B was really close with Johnny Chang ...
No the beef is all over the girl whose first name starts with an A that Dom G. had his first kid with. Dom G. and Joey B used to be really close prior to this and Joey B going off the reservation , there’s even pictures of them two together from way back in the day floating around. They were both even jammed up together in that Borgata Bookmaking bust.

-Dante
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Nadu saying Chang "slapped the shit' out of the guy who was with Baldino. Who knows what to believe