Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Brawl outside chickie and Pete’s “high ranking mobster knocked out”

Post by NJShore4Life »

Here’s a short Video of Joey B at his Cheesesteak business from about 6-7 years ago when his Mother (Phil N.’s Sister) was still alive:

https://youtu.be/riG25MT169M?si=U6e4Yz8U2fd0VMqI

-Dante
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Scarfo, Stanfa, and even the Merlino gang have killed guys for less serious behavior than what this guy's apparently doing, yes?
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Ivan wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:34 pm Scarfo, Stanfa, and even the Merlino gang have killed guys for less serious behavior than what this guy's apparently doing, yes?
Yes. But its 2024 not 1994
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:37 pm
Ivan wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:34 pm Scarfo, Stanfa, and even the Merlino gang have killed guys for less serious behavior than what this guy's apparently doing, yes?
For sure. But it sounds like he's really testing the limits of "the mob doesn't kill people anymore."

I doubt if anything will happen to him, to be clear. But who can take the mob seriously if there are no real consequences for someone like this?

If he's already shelved and they can't kill him or throw him a serious beating, what can they do to him?

I'm genuinely curious about how they would handle a guy who is already shelved but keeps causing trouble like this. I guess an even further level of ostracization in South Philly that turns him into a kind of non-person and makes it impossible for him to really do much of anything in his life there, not just rackets?
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:34 pm Here’s a short Video of Joey B at his Cheesesteak business from about 6-7 years ago when his Mother (Phil N.’s Sister) was still alive:

-Dante
The squeezing Narducci out the business is an interesting aspect of the story. It seems like the guy feels emboldened to pull wild stunts like this. Curious if you’re aware of a group of supporters he has around him. Clearly he doesn’t seem to fear retribution.
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

I’d imagine quite a few in South Philly wish it was 1994 right now.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

NothingNew44 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 2:26 pm Clearly he doesn’t seem to fear retribution.
Why would other criminals truly fear the mafia now? Without serious violence, they're just a bunch of aging Italian guys. And getting shelved only isolates you from the mafia's criminal network, right? It's not like they can't pull scams with other people. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

At this point I bet some younger criminals are like "What are you gonna do, Grandpa Corleone? Run over me with your wheelchair?"

I exaggerate but you get what I mean. Didn't Pennisi say something a while back about how they were starting to lose credibility as people you don't cross due to the lack of murders? It was Pennisi or one of those other YouTube guys I think.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Ivan wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:56 pm
For sure. But it sounds like he's really testing the limits of "the mob doesn't kill people anymore."

I doubt if anything will happen to him, to be clear. But who can take the mob seriously if there are no real consequences for someone like this?

If he's already shelved and they can't kill him or throw him a serious beating, what can they do to him?

I'm genuinely curious about how they would handle a guy who is already shelved but keeps causing trouble like this. I guess an even further level of ostracization in South Philly that turns him into a kind of non-person and makes it impossible for him to really do much of anything in his life there, not just rackets?
Theres other things theyll do first before resorting to murder. Many options
OmarSantista
Straightened out

Post by OmarSantista »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:00 pm
Ivan wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:56 pm

Theres other things theyll do first before resorting to murder. Many options
Right, "no hits" as far as we know is an edict anyways, right? I couldn't imagine them being confident enough to vote/speak about reinitiating sanctioned murders. There'd be no way to avoid the second commission case. I agree with newyork, there are other things but reallyy just giving out a beating or shelving. Imo, in this instance I'd assume they shelve this guy due to all the people he's inconvenienced in the philly group. And like someone else mentioned him punching police shows he's out of control.
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Ivan wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 2:53 pm
NothingNew44 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 2:26 pm Clearly he doesn’t seem to fear retribution.
Why would other criminals truly fear the mafia now? Without serious violence, they're just a bunch of aging Italian guys. And getting shelved only isolates you from the mafia's criminal network, right? It's not like they can't pull scams with other people. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

At this point I bet some younger criminals are like "What are you gonna do, Grandpa Corleone? Run over me with your wheelchair?"

I exaggerate but you get what I mean. Didn't Pennisi say something a while back about how they were starting to lose credibility as people you don't cross due to the lack of murders? It was Pennisi or one of those other YouTube guys I think.
I completely agree. That’s my point. Without the fear of violence it’s nothing to worry about. 30 years ago a guy like Baldino would’ve been dealt with. I’m not advocating for murder or anything. I’m simply stating this dude allegedly vandalized a members home, allegedly assaulted females related to mob members, and generally shows a lack of respect for anybody and everyone in the community but yet nothing. Mafia or no mafia this type of person deserves to have his ass kicked.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:34 pm Here’s a short Video of Joey B at his Cheesesteak business from about 6-7 years ago when his Mother (Phil N.’s Sister) was still alive:

-Dante
Here's another video from three years ago:

https://youtu.be/RqJ74-447MI?si=kyBc_2e7pW_y2geA
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Ivan wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:58 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:30 am If you follow Philly the last few years you've heard of this guy, he's a cowboy/trouble maker. He had a beef with Dom Grande a few years ago and like Johnny said he is around Phil Narducci. Some people are saying he's made but you don't go into another members restaurant with a friend get drunk and start beating up waitresses who are related to that member if you're one yourself.
FWIW, Scott's latest article says Baldino has fallen out with Narducci and is also shelved/chased from the rest of the mob, so he is now isolated. Does that sound plausible?

Article also has Mike Ciancaglini Jr. as present at the scene and fighting with Baldino.
Is it plausible yeah I guess anything is possible this day and age. It sounds ridiculous that a guy who has been shelved is even going into another made guys restaurant let alone going in and starting fights. My daily state of mind is 1989 and I have to remind myself sometimes how far things have fallen here in 2024.

They have to do something about this guy and even more so if he was made, because that’s a complete embarrassment.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 4:27 pm
Ivan wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:58 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:30 am If you follow Philly the last few years you've heard of this guy, he's a cowboy/trouble maker. He had a beef with Dom Grande a few years ago and like Johnny said he is around Phil Narducci. Some people are saying he's made but you don't go into another members restaurant with a friend get drunk and start beating up waitresses who are related to that member if you're one yourself.
FWIW, Scott's latest article says Baldino has fallen out with Narducci and is also shelved/chased from the rest of the mob, so he is now isolated. Does that sound plausible?

Article also has Mike Ciancaglini Jr. as present at the scene and fighting with Baldino.
Is it plausible yeah I guess anything is possible this day and age. It sounds ridiculous that a guy who has been shelved is even going into another made guys restaurant let alone going in and starting fights. My daily state of mind is 1989 and I have to remind myself sometimes how far things have fallen here in 2024.

They have to do something about this guy and even more so if he was made, because that’s a complete embarrassment.
Dumb shit like this happened all the time in the 80s too. Hed just be killed already
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I watched these 2 quick youtube clips if it's the guy talking in both he seems like a cool guy lol must be a Dr. jykel my Hyde drinker lol
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:26 pm Joey B is also the guy who smashed out all of Dom G’s windows at his house in Packer Park several summers ago like a punk while Dom G was away at the shore.

-Dante
Yeah he literally broke every window. I Never knew the reason why (now I know it was over a girl.Was it over GM ?
I thought Joey B was really close with Johnny Chang ...