Blog - 'A Sicilan Message'

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

nash143
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Blog - 'A Sicilan Message'

Post by nash143 »

B. wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:43 am Wonderful. Can add DiMinno now to the list of music professionals who were LCN members: Chicago symphony member Giuseppe Priola, music teacher and high school band leader Russell Andaloro of the Bonanno Family, and possibly more. Giovanni Ruisi is a potential early Bonanno member who was a professional musician as well.

Also another fully NYC-based Pittston member. Amazing there were so many. It's not surprising John Cappello told Scafidi that Bufalino belonged to NYC considering how connected/present they were in NYC.

Not surprised Salvatore Bufalino headed the Montedoro paesani club. Harry Horrowitz recently found multiple Buffalo paesan societies too were dominated/led by LCN members and their relatives. It's a "trend" we see around the entire country in virtually every city with a mafia branch.

I added a link to your page on my "resources" list, meant to do that a while back.
Thanks B, much appreciated. I’ll return the favour when I next update the site.
nash143
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by nash143 »

Eline2015 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:57 pm Would like to read about Polizzis (Angelo (Michelangelo) and his son Michael of Detroit).
Funnily enough, I’m half way through writing a piece on Angelo Polizzi. Need to do a bit more research before completing.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

I'm sure you saw it but Polizzi's Detroit naturalization was witnessed by none other than Chester LaMare.
nash143
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by nash143 »

New piece posted about Philadelphia's burial ground in South Jersey.

https://asicilianmessage.substack.com/p ... uth-jersey
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Phenomenal.