John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Tonyd621 »

aray22 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:05 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:00 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:17 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 12:46 am 👍 I am at lost for words I guess, how someone who can have a rep like this guy allegedly has had his whole life and throw it down the toilet for a few minutes on YouTube with Pennisi of all people. Then again, I know nothing of what this guy has been through
Youre missing the point. Hes not walking away because of Pennisi or YT. He's walking away because he's fed up with the life.
Pennisi and YT are so he can set the record straight after he leaves.
his reputation was good, unlike Pennisis who flipped. He ruins it by talking to an informant, doesn't make sense to me.
He's planning to leave the life and move away.....why would you think he's trying to preserve his reputation?
Most people don't want to be viewed as a stand guy for 30 years then one day be viewed as a piece of shit. Even if you moved 10000 miles away. So, you destroy your rep before you move away? Is that what your supposed to do? He's never going to want to go back to NY? Bullshit with his friends, family?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Dude, let it go. Guy wants to leave the life. It's changed he doesn't like the people. So surprised? Lying, cheating stealing, back stabbing. Guys made his dollar, now getting treated like shit, wants to leave.

How are you not understanding this?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:19 pm.
How are you not understanding this?
Testa dura
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:36 pm
aray22 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:05 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:00 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:17 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 12:46 am 👍 I am at lost for words I guess, how someone who can have a rep like this guy allegedly has had his whole life and throw it down the toilet for a few minutes on YouTube with Pennisi of all people. Then again, I know nothing of what this guy has been through
Youre missing the point. Hes not walking away because of Pennisi or YT. He's walking away because he's fed up with the life.
Pennisi and YT are so he can set the record straight after he leaves.
his reputation was good, unlike Pennisis who flipped. He ruins it by talking to an informant, doesn't make sense to me.
He's planning to leave the life and move away.....why would you think he's trying to preserve his reputation?
So, you destroy your rep before you move away?
What are you talking about? He's not destroying his reputation before he moves away considering nobody knows who it is. By the time they find out it's because he's long gone and at that point why would he give a shit?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I get what you mean. But it's assuming you don't care what people think of you after your not around