Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

Cheech wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:21 pm
funkster wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:08 pm LOL he's on Cameo? Wow.

https://www.cameo.com/skinnyjoey?qid=17 ... 79015d1e5a

Its all hysterical. We’re in a simulation for sure.

Im telling you. Im gonna get it.

“Youse guys on the forums are all rats. Youse are posting pickchuhs and charts. What are youse the feds? Motherfuckers. When I was in the hole in Farrington I was doing 200push ups a day. Youse couldnt do one push up. Motherfuckers. The nfl is fuckin fixed. The eagles stink. Mothefuckers.”
Would be gold. Dm me to contribute.
My favorite is when he says "I don't even know the guy." He doesn't know anyone. Then he tells you a bunch of stuff about the guy he doesn't know.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:58 pm
Cheech wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:21 pm
funkster wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:08 pm LOL he's on Cameo? Wow.

https://www.cameo.com/skinnyjoey?qid=17 ... 79015d1e5a

Its all hysterical. We’re in a simulation for sure.

Im telling you. Im gonna get it.

“Youse guys on the forums are all rats. Youse are posting pickchuhs and charts. What are youse the feds? Motherfuckers. When I was in the hole in Farrington I was doing 200push ups a day. Youse couldnt do one push up. Motherfuckers. The nfl is fuckin fixed. The eagles stink. Mothefuckers.”
Would be gold. Dm me to contribute.
My favorite is when he says "I don't even know the guy." He doesn't know anyone. Then he tells you a bunch of stuff about the guy he doesn't know.
He said it today. Its all hysterical. He said it about the matthew cox guy. Said he looked like a girl. Its all fantastic. Although this episode was trash.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

I thought the latest episode was good. On par with the best of his episodes. The story with Salvie was cool. I always wondered what their relationship was like. He responded to someone asking about Salvie calling off the wedding to his sister and he responded "They just broke up. Happens every day." The first live Q&A is next week. Joey also said he has some Nicky Scarfo stories coming up.

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:56 am I would like to ask if he knew how he dad knew Harry was an informant. Who else knew, why wasn't he killed sooner.
Somebody in the comments asked the question:

Brian Lee: "Skinny was it true Harry the hunchback was a rat and your dad seemed privy to that years ago"

Merlino: "No, I never heard that"

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:58 pm My favorite is when he says "I don't even know the guy." He doesn't know anyone. Then he tells you a bunch of stuff about the guy he doesn't know.
Most of what he says about those guys come from others who have researched the backgrounds of informants like WePushBack.com. Merlino shouts them out often.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Has anyone seen the photo of Joey wearing a Cinderella dress?
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

dave wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:52 pm I thought the latest episode was good. On par with the best of his episodes. The story with Salvie was cool. I always wondered what their relationship was like. He responded to someone asking about Salvie calling off the wedding to his sister and he responded "They just broke up. Happens every day." The first live Q&A is next week. Joey also said he has some Nicky Scarfo stories coming up.

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:56 am I would like to ask if he knew how he dad knew Harry was an informant. Who else knew, why wasn't he killed sooner.

Brian Lee: "Skinny was it true Harry the hunchback was a rat and your dad seemed privy to that years ago"

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:58 pm My favorite is when he says "I don't even know the guy." He doesn't know anyone. Then he tells you a bunch of stuff about the guy he doesn't know.
Most of what he says about those guys come from others who have researched the backgrounds of informants like WePushBack.com. Merlino shouts them out often.
Ya I guess it wasnt trash but was hoping for more now on patreon. I wish the stories were longer. Its like he rushes them. It was a 5 minute story. Snuff has to keep him on subject. Looking forward to the rat of the month and wiretaps.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

TallGuy19 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:19 pm Has anyone seen the photo of Joey wearing a Cinderella dress?
My guess is that Borello was talking about a Mummers Day parade photo.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Snakes wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:33 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:19 pm Has anyone seen the photo of Joey wearing a Cinderella dress?
My guess is that Borello was talking about a Mummers Day parade photo.
Yes Gene posted the pic of Joey in the mummers dress and said something along the lines of “this guys a boss?” Not gonna lie it made me chuckle
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Yea it's a mummers outfit, not sure why Gene is acting like it's a private photo that Joey hasn't shared himself, but there's alot we don't understand about autism.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Found it:

"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:07 am
Yea it's a mummers outfit, not sure why Gene is acting like it's a private photo that Joey hasn't shared himself, but there's alot we don't understand about autism.
Hahahahaha, well Gene also truly believes that his rat pal Aliar (Alite) was really an actual Gambino Associate and also Italian……Gene seriously looks like someone who eats a lot of Meatloaf and still believes in the Easter Bunny…

These Brokester YouTube rats in the year 2024 hit new all time lows everyday trying to be relevant and make a few bucks to survive , just go get a fucking job at McDonalds or the car wash already!

I hope Gene’s rat butt buddy Alite schooled him on how to also milk the system by obtaining both disability and food stamps just like he’s pulling off on the American taxpayers dime , it’s just beyond sickening with these lowlife lying fraud YouTube rats and at the end of the day all of us American Taxpayers are footing the bill for these lowlives like again for example Scumbag Alite is on both food stamps and disability, plus the costs of the ones that were actually really legitimately involved in the life (Alite was just a toothless drug dealer and Gene was just a very low level associate with Down syndrome who robbed houses) that are in the witness protection program costing the American taxpayers, BEYOND SICKENING!

-Dante
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

You guys ever try and take a networth count on just joeys OUTFITS - were at episode 15 and besides the recent ones where he’s wearing his own hoodies … he’s got LOUIE V sweaters every single episode- and I think different watches too.

LV sweater usually goes around 1500 on the low end - and that’s not including the NYC/Philly tax which probably marks it up to 3G for what he pays for it….
X that by 15 episodes

Then add the watches…. 10-30G a piece

Easily over 100G on in apparel so far…. And we haven’t even seen his shoes , jackets and car he came in…..

He’s by no means struggling I’d say
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Cheech wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:30 pm
dave wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:52 pm I thought the latest episode was good. On par with the best of his episodes. The story with Salvie was cool. I always wondered what their relationship was like. He responded to someone asking about Salvie calling off the wedding to his sister and he responded "They just broke up. Happens every day." The first live Q&A is next week. Joey also said he has some Nicky Scarfo stories coming up.

Ya I guess it wasnt trash but was hoping for more now on patreon. I wish the stories were longer. Its like he rushes them. It was a 5 minute story. Snuff has to keep him on subject. Looking forward to the rat of the month and wiretaps.
Snuff asked Joey twice if you could watch TV in the hole lol. He ain't the brightest.

I wish Joey would get Eddie Jacobs and strictly talk crime/justice system.
mpl0215
On Record

Post by mpl0215 »

One rat he hasn’t mentioned yet is horse head…is he still close with his brother Tory and gonna leave that one alone ?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

TallGuy19 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:58 am Found it:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Most people don’t know what the mummers are (I didn’t know wearing dresses was part of their thing) they just see the boss of Philly dressed up like an asshole.