Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Blunts
Straightened out

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Blunts »

dave wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:05 pm In his latest Instagram post, he says he's going to talk about Salvie Testa and the time he got shot. Should be interesting. He doesn't seem hesitant to bring up all the old names everyone knows. It'll be interesting to see how far he'll go during the live Q&A's as well.
The live Q&A's are intriguing. Will something trigger him and he go off script or just get mad? Hopefully it is entertaining and the sound quality is passable.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Cheech wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:16 pm Hes on cameo. Gets better and better. We should all throw in and have him shout out Sol and the blackhand forum.
Hey cugine. Love your charts, joey.
Im gonna buy his cameo.

“Shout out to the black hand forum. Youse is all rats. Especially that drunk sonny blackstein. You get the award for being on the forum the longest and knowing the least. Alright cugines. Im gonna go walk down passyunk. Youse keyboard tough guy rats cant walk down youses neighborhoods.”
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Dm for my paypal if you wanna contribute. Should be good
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

😂😂😂😂😂
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

One thing that Merlino's podcasting career has done so far is absorb all of the attention people put on the Philly Family. The last number of months it's all about "What's Joey going to say? Is he still the boss? What do other members think about this?" instead of the usual "Who are the captains, who is the administration, who is made, etc."

I'm not saying that's part of some grand strategy but it has shifted the focus quite a bit at least for the short-term.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:08 am Dm for my paypal if you wanna contribute. Should be good
Spell check *OnlyFans

I got you.

(;) You know I loves ya)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

I would like to ask if he knew how he dad knew Harry was an informant. Who else knew, why wasn't he killed sooner.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:56 am I would like to ask if he knew how he dad knew Harry was an informant. Who else knew, why wasn't he killed sooner.
Shootem an email, cugine
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

So what's a good estimate for the number of people who have been murdered so that Mr. Merlino can be secure in his present-day fabulous lifestyle? Starting from say the Felix Bocchino hit. About 20?
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

Cheech wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:27 am
ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:56 am I would like to ask if he knew how he dad knew Harry was an informant. Who else knew, why wasn't he killed sooner.
Shootem an email, cugine
what is it?

I'm not signing up for Patreon, his last 3 epsiodes have been junk. Don't care about rick flair, that military guy or that hockey guy.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

LOL he's on Cameo? Wow.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:28 pm
Cheech wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:27 am
Shootem an email, cugine
what is it?

I'm not signing up for Patreon, his last 3 epsiodes have been junk. Don't care about rick flair, that military guy or that hockey guy.
I was kiddin
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

funkster wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:08 pm LOL he's on Cameo? Wow.

https://www.cameo.com/skinnyjoey?qid=17 ... 79015d1e5a

Its all hysterical. We’re in a simulation for sure.

Im telling you. Im gonna get it.

“Youse guys on the forums are all rats. Youse are posting pickchuhs and charts. What are youse the feds? Motherfuckers. When I was in the hole in Farrington I was doing 200push ups a day. Youse couldnt do one push up. Motherfuckers. The nfl is fuckin fixed. The eagles stink. Mothefuckers.”
Would be gold. Dm me to contribute.
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

Cheech wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:21 pm

“Youse guys on the forums are all rats. Youse are posting pickchuhs and charts. What are youse the feds? Motherfuckers. When I was in the hole in Farrington I was doing 200push ups a day. Youse couldnt do one push up. Motherfuckers. The nfl is fuckin fixed. The eagles stink. Mothefuckers.”
I’m dying 🤣

“Youse are all rats posting all day don’t got nothin betta to do. I’m in Boca playin golf, in South Philly, Raos, all ova. Youse guys don’t up the street. I’m Eatin the best food everywhere youse are eating microwave dinner in the desert or fuckin Montana. Just like all them other rats. Jean Borello, Dom Chickali, whoever the fuck they are I’m not talkin bout them or youse forum guys ever again”
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

Cheech wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:21 pm

:lol: :lol: Sounds exactly like what he would say.