John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Tonyd621 »

TSNYC wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:35 am
JohnnyS wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:01 pm Interesting video. He says Gradilone was on record with Lee Fama before he was made.
Makes sense, think Lee Fama is part of Lanni crew.

He implied Chierchio was shelved right? Can’t remember if I read that before. Chierchio got sentenced for that lottery case but think he’s still facing state charges with Camuso and lou astuto, somewhat funny given the Gradilone incident to then be co D with Gambinos.
Imo I find it hard to believe Chiercho is or was shelved. He was acquitted in that bid rigging case in 2019. Between the plumbing company he had (I think it was) and the lottery scam, he seemed like a pretty good earner. If he was giving someone an envelope every week I do not think he would get shelved for that one incident. If that's all that occurred.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXHZLs-4ZU

John gives his breakdown of the personality types in his crew.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:46 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXHZLs-4ZU

For the intelligent people in the room…another video bashing big John and talking about his bad teethe. John Pennisi, the most colorful personality in the history of Cosa Nostra.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

AntComello wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:27 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:46 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXHZLs-4ZU

For the intelligent people in the room…another video bashing big John and talking about his bad teethe. John Pennisi, the most colorful personality in the history of Cosa Nostra.
So don't watch it.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Nice insight into the crew he was with. That shot about Big John was unnecessary but people should know why he doesn’t like him.
DeSantis,Zappola and Sideburns stood out the most from that video. Interesting information about them
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vniqpqys7Uc

Quick Pennisi vid on an interaction 'with' Anthony Senter.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Pennisi gives some of the weirdest, off-the-cuff responses to his viewers I ever seen. He takes offensive to questions that are in no way hostile or personally insulting to him.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

It makes me think he had no friends in that life based on his demeanor besides maybe Joey and 1 or 2 others.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

His latest videos he was criticizing the type of people that cosa nostra is making now. He needs to look in the mirror because he was one of them.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:04 pm His latest videos he was criticizing the type of people that cosa nostra is making now. He needs to look in the mirror because he was one of them.
He was criticizing the fact they want to make legit businessmen, Pennisi is a convicted murderer who grew up in the life. I realize he’s a rat bastard now and he was certainly no Al Capone but he’s a far cry from the type of guys he was calling out.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:18 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:04 pm His latest videos he was criticizing the type of people that cosa nostra is making now. He needs to look in the mirror because he was one of them.
He was criticizing the fact they want to make legit businessmen, Pennisi is a convicted murderer who grew up in the life. I realize he’s a rat bastard now and he was certainly no Al Capone but he’s a far cry from the type of guys he was calling out.

I understand your opinion and broadly speaking I agree with your point... but while he was made, he wasn't an earner and he really wasn't a tough guy either. He was made because he was from the neighborhood. You can call him a killer, but killing a kid when your 17 over your girlfriend does not exactly translate into the type of violence you would have to commit when your made. Growing up in the neighborhood, who his mom was and who he was associated with before and while he was in prison played a big part in what the mob in NY thought was a potential "street guy."
Now, is making legitmate businessmen a new thing? Is this something Pennisi thinks or do we know it's currently going In multiple families?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:34 pm I understand your opinion and broadly speaking I agree with your point... but while he was made, he wasn't an earner and he really wasn't a tough guy either. He was made because he was from the neighborhood. You can call him a killer, but killing a kid when your 17 over your girlfriend does not exactly translate into the type of violence you would have to commit when your made. Growing up in the neighborhood, who his mom was and who he was associated with before and while he was in prison played a big part in what the mob in NY thought was a potential "street guy."
Now, is making legitmate businessmen a new thing? Is this something Pennisi thinks or do we know it's currently going In multiple

I hear you and I agree, Pennisi wasn’t exactly a great candidate for membership. Seems like he knew the right people and some events transpired that got him in when he probably shouldn’t have BUT doing a lot of time like he did scores you big time points with these guys. So Pennisi imo would be a much better candidate than guys like Arpino or Campo. If those rumors don’t get spread about him we’d most likely not even know he exists and he’d probably be an acting captain for Joe Cafe or Patty Dellorusso by now.

Making businessmen is something the Genovese and Gambino have done to a certain degree with some success but I’d say this would have to be judged on a case by case basis. Pennisi I believe is just saying that can’t be the only determining factor but I’m sure we’d all agree with that even the mobsters.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Pennisi is not a nobody. He was supposed to become an Acting Capo for Dellorusso. He was close with DeSantis and Dellorusso. He’s the one who was betrayed by his friends. Pennisi was not an earner and not exactly a tough guy but he did a lot of time and was around that life while he was growing up.
Joey DiBenedetto probably vouched for him
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:51 am Pennisi is not a nobody. He was supposed to become an Acting Capo for Dellorusso. He was close with DeSantis and Dellorusso. He’s the one who was betrayed by his friends. Pennisi was not an earner and not exactly a tough guy but he did a lot of time and was around that life while he was growing up.
Joey DiBenedetto probably vouched for him
Keep believing he was going to be an acting capo…and the only one who betrayed him was the ghost in his kitchen
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

AntComello wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:28 am Keep believing he was going to be an acting capo…and the only one who betrayed him was the ghost in his kitchen
Keep watching his video's and bitching about him like a jaded ex-girlfriend.