John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by CornerBoy »

i think he is 60--65, he seems exceedingly sleazy,

Nadu just outside Lancaster PA. amazing how cheap houses are in central Penn
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:11 pm Pennisi always whining about the rat label that was put on him yet has no problem doing the same in his videos, he's a scumbag
By far the worst guy out there. Happy new year tommy. Another long time poster, good guy
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

New Pennisi vid.
Reveals it was Gradilone (Gambino) who stuck a knife to Cireco's throat.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AXFWc8JN1Rk
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Interesting video. He says Gradilone was on record with Lee Fama before he was made.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Cheech wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:27 am
TommyGambino wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:11 pm Pennisi always whining about the rat label that was put on him yet has no problem doing the same in his videos, he's a scumbag
By far the worst guy out there. Happy new year tommy. Another long time poster, good guy
Have a good one pal 👍
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

JohnnyS wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:01 pm Interesting video. He says Gradilone was on record with Lee Fama before he was made.
Any idea what crew the Fama brothers are in?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:11 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:01 pm Interesting video. He says Gradilone was on record with Lee Fama before he was made.
Any idea what crew the Fama brothers are in?
Most likely Lanni's.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Can you imagine what his former friends like Vic amusos son in law think about this weirdo.Even though he doesnt talk bad about him he still tells stories about him.Im sure he doesnt want to be associated with anything penessi does
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Makes sense, think Lee Fama is part of Lanni crew.

He implied Chierchio was shelved right? Can’t remember if I read that before. Chierchio got sentenced for that lottery case but think he’s still facing state charges with Camuso and lou astuto, somewhat funny given the Gradilone incident to then be co D with Gambinos.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

so are most of the guys he speaks of
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

bluehouse wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:26 pm Can you imagine what his former friends like Vic amusos son in law think about this weirdo.Even though he doesnt talk bad about him he still tells stories about him.Im sure he doesnt want to be associated with anything penessi does
They gotta be thinking “HOW THE FUCK DID WE EVER MAKE THIS GUY” 😂😂😂 now they gotta deal with a solid decade of Pennisi making YouTube videos about everything and anything he knows about them. It’s actually kind of comical if u think about it.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I just picture an aging Amuso getting updates about Pennisis latest YouTube video about them and him passing secret messages to the outside world to wack Pennisi cuz he still thinks it’s the 80’s.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

AntComello wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:18 am I just picture an aging Amuso getting updates about Pennisis latest YouTube video about them and him passing secret messages to the outside world to wack Pennisi cuz he still thinks it’s the 80’s.
According to Pennisi, Amuso does not know about the day to day running of the family.
Even if he did, the last thing he would be told about is Pennisi’s YouTube channel.
Amuso did the run the family from prison back when Joe DeFede was the Acting Boss but those days are long gone for Amuso now
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:22 am Even if he did, the last thing he would be told about is Pennisi’s YouTube channel.
This is a huge embarrassment for the entire family, you can bet your bottom dollar he knows about it. Now this is not to say he gets updates on it but it's existence is certainly something he's been told about.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

The problem is Pennisi, said Boopsie told him this...about Gradilone and the knife situation. He always talks shit about the Castelle brothers and how they spread rumors and this and that...