Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Post by Pmac2 »

So merlino is acknowledging the mafia? He said Natale got made. Did he say he's made? That could be a problem with other family's. The old secret society, can't identify yourself as a made guy unless another made guy introduces you. Where do they film the youtube show? In Philly or florida.
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:20 am So merlino is acknowledging the mafia? He said Natale got made. Did he say he's made? That could be a problem with other family's. The old secret society, can't identify yourself as a made guy unless another made guy introduces you. Where do they film the youtube show? In Philly or florida.
Don’t think it will be a problem saying Ralph is made. It’s known from his testimony and book
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

He didn't say anything about Natale's status in LCN, at least I heard.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:20 am Where do they film the youtube show? In Philly or florida.
They have filmed in both Philly and I think Boca Raton, Fl.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:20 am So merlino is acknowledging the mafia? He said Natale got made. Did he say he's made? That could be a problem with other family's. The old secret society, can't identify yourself as a made guy unless another made guy introduces you. Where do they film the youtube show? In Philly or florida.
It’s 2023, I really don’t think anyone cares about the secret society… the secret is out.

It’s crazy to me they fly back and forth from Boca to Philly week to week. I think snuff flys down for the day and flys right back
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

Stopflexing wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:39 pm
It’s 2023, I really don’t think anyone cares about the secret society… the secret is out.

It’s crazy to me they fly back and forth from Boca to Philly week to week. I think snuff flys down for the day and flys right back
They showed video of them at an Eagles tailgate a few weeks ago. Joey still goes to Philly. He's such a celebrity. lol. Everyone taking pics with him. He's either the Gotti of our day or completely out of the life now. I'm leaning toward the latter.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

I’d bet guys are giving him cash every month just for principle, I highly doubt he has his hands in anything directly these days.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Stopflexing wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:05 pm I’d bet guys are giving him cash every month just for principle, I highly doubt he has his hands in anything directly these days.
I don't think people hand out money on principle. There will always be some John Rubeos running around. But no made guys are running up to him to give him an envelope.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Where did he mention Natale being made?
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:17 pm
Stopflexing wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:05 pm I’d bet guys are giving him cash every month just for principle, I highly doubt he has his hands in anything directly these days.
I don't think people hand out money on principle. There will always be some John Rubeos running around. But no made guys are running up to him to give him an envelope.
Joeys guys are different than everyone else. Id bet that Lance, Johnny Chang, and whoever is still o the street are still giving Joey something. If it was anyone else , in another city and different crew I’d say otherwise
Dante
Honorary Member

Post by Dante »

dave wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:18 pm
Where did he mention Natale being made?

He didn’t.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Merlino only said:

1. He met Natale in prison
2. He always knew him as a "bartender"
3. He was a drug dealer and flipped after being in prison (on later charges) less than 2 weeks
4. Merlino did mention a couple names (Georgie and Marty -- Borgesi and Angelina) and that Natale lied on the stand about them meeting at Merlino's grandmother's house. Merlino said she sold it to a Chinese family 3 years before Natale said the meeting took place and they subpoenaed the Chinese father, who testified on the stand that it was impossible that Merlino met Natale there.
5. Joey basically said he was a habitual liar. Claims Natale also said he knew who killed Jimmy Hoffa and that he fixed the Ali-Liston fight.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Stop making stuff up.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

? This is a question mark. You put it at the end of a sentence when asking a question. Read along.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »