Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Post by Nick Prango »

In this video Cicale seems scared of Merlino. He even apologized to him. Cicale is loudly insulting other youtube LCN rats in his videos, but with Merlino he is apologetic and humble. Personally i think that Cicale is afraid of Merlino. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQnAJdO ... Roundtable
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Post by Etna »

Cicale's problem is he seems to be too trusting of the online podcasters with their drama and he speaks a little too quick. He wants the controversial ratings that come with it. So, he reaps what he sows.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

I didn't get the sense he was scared of Merlino at all, seems like he has respect for him.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

I agree with Johnny. Didn't get the impression that he was scared. He respects Merlino and pointed and corrected a mistake. All podcasters worth their salt need to admit when make a mistake.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

What's funny is Gene Borrello just got out, and he never held back his thoughts on Merlino and Philly. "What is he the boss of?" "They got 5 guys left in Philly." "They're like a street gang."
Cicale says Borrello is supposed to be hooking up with the "Cicale Family" or whatever he has going on there. I wouldn't be surprised if Borrello starts talking shit about Merlino any day now.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

dave wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:44 pm What's funny is Gene Borrello just got out, and he never held back his thoughts on Merlino and Philly. "What is he the boss of?" "They got 5 guys left in Philly." "They're like a street gang."
Cicale says Borrello is supposed to be hooking up with the "Cicale Family" or whatever he has going on there. I wouldn't be surprised if Borrello starts talking shit about Merlino any day now.
Yeah. Borrello is a loose cannon. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

Where are Borellos videos at?
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

I think Cicale was more scared of Chris Paciello than Merlino - but he's also going to realize a mob boss on Youtube is going to play better than a former mob rat has-been on Youtube - so why not try to get in good with the guy for some likes or cross-promos or whatever.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

dave wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:44 pm What's funny is Gene Borrello just got out, and he never held back his thoughts on Merlino and Philly. "What is he the boss of?" "They got 5 guys left in Philly." "They're like a street gang."
Just goes to show how little Borrello actually knows as Philly has at least 30 guys left.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:04 am I think Cicale was more scared of Chris Paciello than Merlino - but he's also going to realize a mob boss on Youtube is going to play better than a former mob rat has-been on Youtube - so why not try to get in good with the guy for some likes or cross-promos or whatever.
You have a better chance of Dinosaurs roaming the Earth again than Merlino doing a cross promotion with any of these pathetic , lying clown YouTube Rats. Trust me - The South Philly guys and South Philly in general as a neighborhood absolutely detest and despise rats, just ask Gino DiPietro……

-Dante
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:07 am
NorthBuffalo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:04 am I think Cicale was more scared of Chris Paciello than Merlino - but he's also going to realize a mob boss on Youtube is going to play better than a former mob rat has-been on Youtube - so why not try to get in good with the guy for some likes or cross-promos or whatever.
You have a better chance of Dinosaurs roaming the Earth again than Merlino doing a cross promotion with any of these pathetic , lying clown YouTube Rats. Trust me - The South Philly guys and South Philly in general as a neighborhood absolutely detest and despise rats, just ask Gino DiPietro……

-Dante
Yep
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Why on earth would he be scared of Merlino?
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:52 pm Why on earth would he be scared of Merlino?
To be honest i don't know why, but Cicale seems a little bit scared of Merlino to me.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:32 am
Just goes to show how little Borrello actually knows as Philly has at least 30 guys left.
Exactly . Gene knows Howard beach and the guys he worked for Vinny and Ronny G.
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

Gene cried on the stand…. He needs to go kill himself already