John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by TommyGambino »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:59 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:28 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:02 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_FufY_qBmU

Interesting new Gambino pic with a new Captain and members
Someone is sending him material, obviously it's his buddy Joey D.
He can’t speak with Joey since Pennisi is on supervised release
His stories about Joey are doing Joey no favours as Pennisi has said that Joey told him he would leave the life, if he could.
Unlikely that Joey is helping John
Just like when his dead grandparents told him to flip, complete bullshit
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:02 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_FufY_qBmU

His stories about Joey are doing Joey no favours as Pennisi has said that Joey told him he would leave the life, if he could.
Who sent him the picture then?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I think Joey D is sending him intel and or directly via himself or through a third party.
You mean to tell me a picture with his best friend in it and it wasn't him? Cmonnnn
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

You see mob accounts on social media with loads of recent photos of mobsters, they must all have personally gave them the pictures then, you’ve solved it
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:46 am I think Joey D is sending him intel and or directly via himself or through a third party.
You mean to tell me a picture with his best friend in it and it wasn't him? Cmonnnn
You're out of your mind if you think Joe DiBenedetto is sending Pennisi photos and giving him content for his blog!
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:57 pm You see mob accounts on social media with loads of recent photos of mobsters, they must all have personally gave them the pictures then, you’ve solved it
Agreed. A lot of these clowns on here only want to believe the sensational rumor gossip mill bs. It's like a little dog chasing a car down the street. They can't help themselves. To them it's fun. To everyone else it's stupid.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:45 am

Who sent him the picture then?
I’m not sure.Judging by his recent videos about the FBI, it seems as if he’s had some sort of falling out with them or something like that.
Pennisi has revealed some interesting information about what’s going on today even after his departure from the life.
He told us about Dellorusso no longer being the Underboss and how Zappola became a Capo in NJ then once again a Capo in Brooklyn. Pennisi has more info on Zappola’s current position but is keeping it “under wraps” for now.
He’s got good sources but no idea as to the identity of these sources
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Pennisi definitely has sources on the street and has said he's talked to "associates" and still has the same phone number. Not sure we should be surprised that he got his hands on a picture full of friends of his from the neighborhood.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

He has sources: FBI Agents. He's their propagandist!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Who gives a shit who sent him the picture (and it ain't Joe D).

We have the picture.

Again: We. Have. The. Picture.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I just don’t see Joe D sending him a pic of a bunch of made guys and himself. You have to think that’s a really bad look if it got out. These guys hardly ever take pics and I’m sure their not happy that pic is floating around the internet. Now if this was Philly I wouldn’t be surprised lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

His best friend is in the photo. Even if it wasn't him you have to think other people in the photo think it was.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:15 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:46 am I think Joey D is sending him intel and or directly via himself or through a third party.
You're out of your mind if you think Joe DiBenedetto is sending Pennisi photos and giving him content for his blog!
Who else sent it to him then?
It could be floating online somewhere that we have not spotted. But it would make sense if there is a photo with your best friend in it then it's possible he sent it. Even if he didn't send its possible all those Gambino guys think Joey D sent it regardless...of course I could be wrong. I could be very wrong. But I do not think it's this "out of your mind" conspiracy theory type deal. It's plausible.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Joey D doesn't want to be in the life.
His wife doesn't want him to be in the life.
We know this from Pennisis prior videos.
Why do you guys think my guess of who sent it to him is a "out of your mind" type theory?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:00 pm Joey D doesn't want to be in the life.
More nonsense. He doesn’t want to be in the life but he’s hanging out with wiseguys all over the place all suited up.

In regards to who sent him the picture, how the hell would anyone know that? Like Tommy said earlier who sends all these hundreds of pictures of mob guys that get posted online every single day? It’s a small world all these pictures are digital and easily get out there.

Joe DiBenedetto is a stand up guy as far as we all know so let’s not go labeling him a half a rat with absolutely no evidence to back it up.