John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by bluehouse »

I think Tuccio gets a bad wrap.Hes a fuckup like any other kid in his 20s but the difference is you have Pennesi and Gene Borello telling the world about his fuck ups.Im sure out of 1000s plus wiseguys to ever be in that life most of them where dumb fucks when they were young
Bing Bang 74
Straightened out

Post by Bing Bang 74 »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:26 am I think Tuccio gets a bad wrap.Hes a fuckup like any other kid in his 20s but the difference is you have Pennesi and Gene Borello telling the world about his fuck ups.Im sure out of 1000s plus wiseguys to ever be in that life most of them where dumb fucks when they were young
That's probably true; even ingoring the fact that the video is immensely petty in nature and grasping at straws, plenty more famous and/or revered mobsters F'ed up in multiple ways but their failures are ignored because they're much more high-ranking and notorious than say, Tuccio or any other low-level associate.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:26 am I think Tuccio gets a bad wrap.Hes a fuckup like any other kid in his 20s but the difference is you have Pennesi and Gene Borello telling the world about his fuck ups.Im sure out of 1000s plus wiseguys to ever be in that life most of them where dumb fucks when they were young
I agree and what we think here on the internet does not translate tk the street. Just because a bunch of us are sitting here on our computers making fun of him doesn’t mean that’s how other wiseguys perceive him. If anything he probably has a good rep on the street for being a young kid and willing to do whatever it takes to get made. Not to mention getting hit with a long bid and keeping his mouth shut.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

AntComello wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:57 am
If anything he probably has a good rep on the street for being a young kid and willing to do whatever it takes to get made.
It seems like the consensus is the complete opposite and that the New York families have zero respect for him. They are starving for young members and if they thought he was capable of being straightened out in the future or worth anything they would've snatched him up. His own uncle wouldn't even put him on record with him. There's the whole Ronnie G/Bonanno story where they jumped him. From all indications this guy's a dumb fuck but perfect for the Philly family that seems to have a ton of hanger ons that spend their time just following made guys around.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

aray22 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:45 am
AntComello wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:57 am
If anything he probably has a good rep on the street for being a young kid and willing to do whatever it takes to get made.
It seems like the consensus is the complete opposite and that the New York families have zero respect for him. They are starving for young members and if they thought he was capable of being straightened out in the future or worth anything they would've snatched him up. His own uncle wouldn't even put him on record with him. There's the whole Ronnie G/Bonanno story where they jumped him. From all indications this guy's a dumb fuck but perfect for the Philly family that seems to have a ton of hanger ons that spend their time just following made guys around.
You do have a point…so maybe he’s perfect for Philly lol I forgot about all the shit you just mentioned.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Jp is no position to criticize anybody, wtf did he do?
He killed a kid when he was 17 over a girl. There was nobody he could roll on them and when he got it he didn't have 2 nickels to rub together.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

In his latest video, Pennisi said that, according to the FBI, they have the most sources in "[his] former family."
All roads lead to New York.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Watched a video where he’s saying Cali, bought land in rhe Dominican Republic in the mid 1980s, he’d have only been about 20 right?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

To do half you life in prison then flip at 50 must be rough. Everyone you know probably won't speak to you with exceptions. You did 20+ years came home in your 40tys and decided to become a associate and join the mafia you have a fucked up head
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Yeah he should've pursued that medical career when he came home.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_FufY_qBmU

Interesting new Gambino pic with a new Captain and members
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:02 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_FufY_qBmU

Good stuff
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:20 am To do half you life in prison then flip at 50 must be rough. Everyone you know probably won't speak to you with exceptions. You did 20+ years came home in your 40tys and decided to become a associate and join the mafia you have a fucked up head
Couldn't agree more.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:02 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_FufY_qBmU

Someone is sending him material, obviously it's his buddy Joey D.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:28 am

Someone is sending him material, obviously it's his buddy Joey D.
He can’t speak with Joey since Pennisi is on supervised release
His stories about Joey are doing Joey no favours as Pennisi has said that Joey told him he would leave the life, if he could.
Unlikely that Joey is helping John