Gangland May 25th 2023

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Juice Terry
Associate

Re: Gangland May 25th 2023

Post by Juice Terry »

Is Ernie Aiello related to Ace?
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

I'm also wondering if he's related to Ace?
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

jmack wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:49 am
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:39 am A lot of collaboration between the Bonannos and Colombos, would it be a good move if the Bonanno's merged with Colombos? Numbers wise it might make them the biggest family right? Does anyone think that could realistically happen?
Respectfully, why merge? For so many reasons I just don’t see it. Nobody goes to the mattresses anymore (even though I have a top of the line posturepedic in my house) so family size isn’t as important. Also, look at the bonannos under Massino, they were the most powerful family. Plus, if you’re in the admin of either one, why do it? Most won’t hold the same position, power, or make as much money. It wouldn’t make much sense.
I get what you're saying and I agree to an extent. At some point a family will go extinct though right? You think there will be a big enough recruitment pool in 50 years to support 5 families in NYC? Sooner or later numbers will dwindle and what's left will have to come together to survive.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Juice Terry wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:47 am Is Ernie Aiello related to Ace?
I don’t think so, Aiello is a fairly common surname up and down the boot.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

AntComello wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:33 am I mean she don’t like that bad to me. I bet she looks way better in person.
I concur; betting she's fairly sexy in person.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

She's better looking than Gloria Olarte, FWIW.

BTW Scott has posted a couple retractions/corrections based on what came out of Gangland this week.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Not to beat the Scott drum but it is telling to the credibility of his previous claims that none of the material used by the G in Macuso's VOSR evidentiary hearing referenced any of his controversial claims: hit teams, meets with Indelicato, Mannino, shootings, Msgs from Bellomo, safe houses, Aiello as UB, Badalamenti etc etc.

Capeci not reporting in months and a VOSR hearing with the fed presenting evidence of Mancuso's violations (meets: Uvino, Spirito, Fasitta, Vinny Unions, Aiello, Russo, Delfranco), phone calls with Asaro, Unions etc etc and simply zero reference to any SB claim.

If 4 months of no word from Capaci and a VOSR evidence hearing don't put certain claims to bed, I don't know what will.

Thanks for the post. Great pics.

Love the Bonannos. Guys been out for less than 2 years and we have pics, phone calls, video, rats and know 2/3 the official admin.

Did Mancuso think the feds wouldn't follow the official Boss on his Supervised release? Unbelievable.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Barney's time is coming. They must be following him everywhere he goes. They must be doing everything in there will to get someone close to him. Never mind the first time in along time there's whole administration's of family's on the street up and down the east coast. The 5 families. New england and Philly and New Jersey. Yaeh we know never will have the power but since they made gambling legal they'll have to adapt
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Nice. Best GL I can remember in a long time.

If Bellomo's girl is 50 in that photo, she looks really good for her age. She probably looks a lot better when she's not making that unfortunate facial expression in the pic, as well. Looks like the typical suburban NYC area girl where you can't really tell if they are Italian or Jewish until you either learn their last name, or witness them cook.

I also love Garaufis' nitpicking over everything and the fact that they still haven't figured out a punishment yet for Mancuo's violation. The eye doctor meetups wasn't really that bad of an idea. If it weren't for that snitch, there's still a shred of plausibility for being at the eye doctors at least, probably a little bit more than all being photographed together and dinners and pre-planned events. Just a shred of plausibility though lol.

From the pic of everyone at that party, it appears that Vinny Unions hasn't purchased new clothes in about 40 years
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

newera_212 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:53 pm If Bellomo's girl is 50 in that photo, she looks really good for her age. She probably looks a lot better when she's not making that unfortunate facial expression in the pic, as well. Looks like the typical suburban NYC area girl where you can't really tell if they are Italian or Jewish until you either learn their last name, or witness them cook.
Lots of them are actually "Jewtalian" hybrids, yes?

Agreed she looks good for her age. And the photo is badly lit, with her pulling an awkward face.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Vinny Unions is the biggest joke last 20 years.

75 (guess, but close). Been in the life 40+ years, gets a bump to a Caporegime and flips over a 2/3 yr union racket. Dinners with Mancuso, a boss.

Colombos, all fams, have to be going, who the f can we trust....
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:27 pm Barney's time is coming. They must be following him everywhere he goes. They must be doing everything in there will to get someone close to him. Never mind the first time in along time there's whole administration's of family's on the street up and down the east coast. The 5 families. New england and Philly and New Jersey. Yaeh we know never will have the power but since they made gambling legal they'll have to adapt
A member of the Genovese Family administration has not even been indicted during the past 10 years.
Barney’s been at the top since 2014, well some years around that. There’s no indication that his time is coming
sisterray
Straightened out

Post by sisterray »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 2:05 am Vinny Unions is the biggest joke last 20 years.

75 (guess, but close). Been in the life 40+ years, gets a bump to a Caporegime and flips over a 2/3 yr union racket. Dinners with Mancuso, a boss.

It’s Koslosky and Ferrara that have flipped, there’s no mention about Vinny Unions going bad.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 2:05 am Vinny Unions is the biggest joke last 20 years.

Vinny Unions no flip, senor
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Another Lubrano ex …