Gangland May 25th 2023

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Gangland May 25th 2023

Post by Tonyd621 »

I also don't believe Uvino actually lives in Mancusos girlfreinds basement. I think he might of stayed there or appeared he did to have an excuse to talk to Mancuso. Mancuso seems too much of a jealous guy to allow that to go on imo
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

"A New Home For Mafia Boss Bellomo, And A New Arrest For His Sweetheart's Sister"

I know the other union guy will give me shit for this, but do you know the % of construction companies that use a minority in name for their construction company, the answer is ALOT. It's not a crime here in the state i live b/c I know of people who been busted for this and they just lose their certification or DBE of some sort like that. They don't get arrested for it. If they did get arrested for it there will be no good quality construction companies left that can do mult-million or billion dollar jobs like DOT state funded projects. Manafort brothers back in mid 2000s (2012-2016) are the only company I know of that got in trouble for it, but they were a GC not a sub contractor and they were doing more egregious stuff. But it's not like it has prevented them from still getting government work. They are doing a 50 mil highway project now.
Costigan
Straightened out

Post by Costigan »

Hell, she's 50. She don't look bad.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I am not saying this minority business stuff is right or wrong. I just think they are picking on that company because of who they are associated with.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

every co puts minority, woman or disabled vet as owner. common practice in at least many businesses....
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:47 amWhy is meeting at the eyedoctors frowned upon as Capeci said? I know the part of not getting the wives or girlfriends involved, but it seemed like a good plan. If you have a legitimate eye issue and the eye doctor that's nearest to your residence is that one; there are worse ways to be caught meeting.
Worked for these guys.

hqdefault.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:57 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:47 amWhy is meeting at the eyedoctors frowned upon as Capeci said? I know the part of not getting the wives or girlfriends involved, but it seemed like a good plan. If you have a legitimate eye issue and the eye doctor that's nearest to your residence is that one; there are worse ways to be caught meeting.
Worked for these guys.

hqdefault.jpg
https://youtu.be/QqPsTmcOB_M
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

stubbs wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:25 am Interesting, Jerry has Johnny Joe as the family’s underboss and Aiello as a capo. On reddit, people were quoting a recent Scott article with Aiello as underboss.

Then a few days ago, Scott saying that if Mancuso goes back to jail, Spirito Sr would serve as acting boss and Aiello staying as UB. But, also there being a council of sorts with Vinnie TV, Johnny Palazzolo, Johnny Sciremammano (sp), and Tommy DiFiore on the council to help Aiello and Spirito run the family.

Not trying to start an argument, just pointing out the differences.

Either way, it’s interesting that Aiello seems to be so powerful considering he’s what, 42? In those photos from that bust a decade ago where he got pinched with Nicky Santora and those other guys Aiello looks like 20 years old.

Also, this is probably the best GL post there’s been in a long time.
Clearly having Spirito as underboss makes a lot more sense than Aiello, they're both really tough guys but Spirito has done a lot of time and has Aiello beat in the experience column by miles. On occasion I've defended Scott in the past but this garbage about if this guy goes to jail this guy will step up and this guy will be acting blah blah blah and then there will be a council and he just throws out a bunch of names yadda yadda yadda is clearly horse shit. Sensationalism at it finest.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

stubbs wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:04 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:57 pm
Worked for these guys.

hqdefault.jpg
https://youtu.be/QqPsTmcOB_M
Good one. Surprisingly I didn't see this joke coming
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Interesting how close Mancuso has been to the Colombos since his release.

Makes sense Spirito is on the admin given Mancuso used Spirito Jr. to help run the Family when they were both away.

The DeFilippo crew has really had a lasting influence. It wasn't just a one-off after Massino's people went away, it's been Basciano, Mancuso, Montagna, and the Spiritos at the top of the Family most of the time since 2004.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:25 pm
stubbs wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:25 am Interesting, Jerry has Johnny Joe as the family’s underboss and Aiello as a capo. On reddit, people were quoting a recent Scott article with Aiello as underboss.

Then a few days ago, Scott saying that if Mancuso goes back to jail, Spirito Sr would serve as acting boss and Aiello staying as UB. But, also there being a council of sorts with Vinnie TV, Johnny Palazzolo, Johnny Sciremammano (sp), and Tommy DiFiore on the council to help Aiello and Spirito run the family.

Not trying to start an argument, just pointing out the differences.

Either way, it’s interesting that Aiello seems to be so powerful considering he’s what, 42? In those photos from that bust a decade ago where he got pinched with Nicky Santora and those other guys Aiello looks like 20 years old.

Also, this is probably the best GL post there’s been in a long time.
Clearly having Spirito as underboss makes a lot more sense than Aiello, they're both really tough guys but Spirito has done a lot of time and has Aiello beat in the experience column by miles. On occasion I've defended Scott in the past but this garbage about if this guy goes to jail this guy will step up and this guy will be acting blah blah blah and then there will be a council and he just throws out a bunch of names yadda yadda yadda is clearly horse shit. Sensationalism at it finest.
Seems like as soon as he went behind a paywall the New York stories started, he has to write a lot of nonsense to get subscribers, didn’t even know until the other day he charges double what Capeci does m, mental
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

A lot of collaboration between the Bonannos and Colombos, would it be a good move if the Bonanno's merged with Colombos? Numbers wise it might make them the biggest family right? Does anyone think that could realistically happen?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:39 am A lot of collaboration between the Bonannos and Colombos, would it be a good move if the Bonanno's merged with Colombos? Numbers wise it might make them the biggest family right? Does anyone think that could realistically happen?
Respectfully, why merge? For so many reasons I just don’t see it. Nobody goes to the mattresses anymore (even though I have a top of the line posturepedic in my house) so family size isn’t as important. Also, look at the bonannos under Massino, they were the most powerful family. Plus, if you’re in the admin of either one, why do it? Most won’t hold the same position, power, or make as much money. It wouldn’t make much sense.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

jmack wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:49 am
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:39 am A lot of collaboration between the Bonannos and Colombos, would it be a good move if the Bonanno's merged with Colombos? Numbers wise it might make them the biggest family right? Does anyone think that could realistically happen?
Respectfully, why merge? For so many reasons I just don’t see it. Nobody goes to the mattresses anymore (even though I have a top of the line posturepedic in my house) so family size isn’t as important. Also, look at the bonannos under Massino, they were the most powerful family. Plus, if you’re in the admin of either one, why do it? Most won’t hold the same position, power, or make as much money. It wouldn’t make much sense.
The Bonannos were not the most powerful family
Makaveli
Straightened out

Post by Makaveli »

jmack wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:49 am
….Need a bit of evidence for that statement……