General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Patrickgold
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Patrickgold »

Snakes wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:36 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:20 pm
funkster wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 1:41 pm
Snakes wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:59 am
funkster wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:42 am Someone must have posted it on Reddit then.

Agreed, I think he knows his stuff. Think he's wrong that Gags is about to be indicted, my guess is if they were going to indict him on that Nesbitt stuff they'd have done so already.
He claims that Gagliano, DiDomenico, and Mitria are in the array. I don't think the pics are good enough quality for me to say for certain on the first two, and I've never seen a pic of Mitria.
Cant say for certain, but the guy he thinks is Gagliano doesnt look like him to me. But certainly could be wrong.
Can someone post these pictures? I might be able to help with who they are
http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbth ... ost1058888
Thanks.

Albie Vena, John Difronzo, Casey Szaflarski
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

First two no doubt, third one on close inspection i think youre right...its Difronzo.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I think ChiTown said it was Anthony Spina, but I can't tell
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

I think this one is Alphonse Mitria
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Snakes wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:17 pm I think ChiTown said it was Anthony Spina, but I can't tell
Anthony Spina or Chris Spina?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Patrickgold wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:23 pm
Snakes wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:17 pm I think ChiTown said it was Anthony Spina, but I can't tell
Anthony Spina or Chris Spina?
Anthony, but it's hard to tell since I think he got the rows mixed up.

He also said the first guy in part 4 was Gagliano; first guy in part 2 is DiDomenico and last guy in 2 is Mitria. Bobby Moe is guy in white shirt on part 3. He said the first guy in 3 is a Caruso but then later thinks it's a Cassano, so who knows. Also said 3rd guy in part 1 is Sam Saracino.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Patrickgold wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:21 pm I think this one is Alphonse Mitria
That one looks more like Mitria than the one he said (at least based on the pic Cavita posted).
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Here’s another picture of Mitria
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Some of these guys are saying that is actually Dominic Buttita. There is a larger private chain going and I think the consensus is that it was surveillance from a private union investigation focused on the Grand Avenue Crew and that its no one from Elmwood Park. It would be rare to see Vena and DiFronzo in the same place together publicly. I think its Chris Spina not DiFronzo.

I tend to agree. These are IBT investigators and the investigation was of Locals 726 and 786 and their links to people like Spina, Andriacchi, Vena and John Manzella. ChiTown introduced this idea - a few of us who are labor guys agree - unions hire private investigators and this looks like clippings from an IBT disciplinary report.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

That sounds right, and it's supposedly at Cafe Cappuccino which was next to the Damatos kitchen on Grand across from the main Damatos store front. Also one of the pics is definitely outside the boomerang club because i recognize the gate, which is down the block from where Cafe Cappuccino was. That one doesnt look much like Spina to me, in 2005 i dont think he'd be full gray like that given his age, but I could be wrong.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:42 am
Some of these guys are saying that is actually Dominic Buttita. There is a larger private chain going and I think the consensus is that it was surveillance from a private union investigation focused on the Grand Avenue Crew and that its no one from Elmwood Park. It would be rare to see Vena and DiFronzo in the same place together publicly. I think its Chris Spina not DiFronzo.

I tend to agree. These are IBT investigators and the investigation was of Locals 726 and 786 and their links to people like Spina, Andriacchi, Vena and John Manzella. ChiTown introduced this idea - a few of us who are labor guys agree - unions hire private investigators and this looks like clippings from an IBT disciplinary report.
Is that RushStreet poster ok? lol some of his posts sound unhinged.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

funkster wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:57 am

He's a wack job from what I've seen
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Snakes wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:13 am
funkster wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:57 am

He's a wack job from what I've seen
Sure seems like it. I never understand people following this "culture" out of hatred for them.
falco
Straightened out

Post by falco »

middle picture has to be casey szflarski - 100%
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Btw, been a long time since I went on the mafia subreddit, but that is definitely Boka posting again. Oddly it seems hes deleted all the pics he posted over the last few weeks though.