General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

funkster
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by funkster »

That makes this story more interesting.

Of note, big fan of Scott but his write up on it the story seems to miss the point lol. Im not overly interested that there were a number of CIs, though of course its definitely something to watch, my big takeaway is the govt still actively investigating and naming the elmwood park crew as viable and the additional naming of members/associates.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

funkster wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:54 am That makes this story more interesting.

Of note, big fan of Scott but his write up on it the story seems to miss the point lol. Im not overly interested that there were a number of CIs, though of course its definitely something to watch, my big takeaway is the govt still actively investigating and naming the elmwood park crew as viable and the additional naming of members/associates.
Yeah, I don't think the number of CI's was anything out of the ordinary. I don't think all of the CI's were even mentioned as specifically being in the EP crew.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Popped over to GangsterBB and looks like someone posted the recentish surveillance photos that i believe Ivan? posted here. Former poster ChiTown was IDing some of the lesser photographed guys like the little known Marco driver Johnny Moe.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

funkster wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:13 am Popped over to GangsterBB and looks like someone posted the recentish surveillance photos that i believe Ivan? posted here.
it's possible I did, I posted so many fuckin photos recently I can't remember which ones were mine (oh and that project isn't completely finished yet, I'm just busy with other stuff at the moment)
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 6:16 am
PolackTony wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 9:17 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:17 pm From March of this year an arrest of Mike Frontier, according to Scott a member...
https://casetext.com/case/united-states-v-frontier-1
As funkster noted, this is the same document that we’re already actively discussing.

What hasn’t been noted yet is that Scott is apparently saying he’s a member? I haven’t seen this yet and don’t know what Scott has written about him.

Of course, he’d have to be Italian to be a member. I do think he actually might be Italian if I have the right guy (born in 1984, went to HS in Bensenville, more recently lived in Wood Dale; according to his 2019 gambling indictment, Frontier also goes by the aliases “Ira Goldberg”, “Brian Seagal”, and “Mike Sullivan”). I believe that “Frontier” was changed from Frontiera and that his family was from Catanzaro province, Calabria.
Frontier's father was Dominic "Mims" Frontier per the guys on GangstersBB and Reddit who have been talking about this last week - he is Italian.
They have the wrong Michael Frontier then. The guy they're thinking of was born in the 1940s. The Michael Frontier from the gambling case is a young guy who was born in 1984. He's from Wood Dale and went to HS in Bensenville.

This should be his brother. Their father is Peter Frontier, and he is related to the Dominic Frontier they are talking about (the surname was originally Frontiera/Frontera and from Cortale, Catanzaro, Calabria):
https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/ch ... id=2708653

Note that his maternal grandfather was Salvatore Angileri (who died in FL in 2009). The Angileris are a Taylor St family from Marsala, Trapani, and likely related to the Angileris who were members in Rockford (the Angileri surname is well-connected to the mafia in Marsala, with an Angileri noted as boss of the Marsala Family in recent years). Sal Angileri seems to have been connected, with either the Buccieri or Daddono crew, but I have very little info on him.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Ivan wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:17 am
funkster wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:13 am Popped over to GangsterBB and looks like someone posted the recentish surveillance photos that i believe Ivan? posted here.
it's possible I did, I posted so many fuckin photos recently I can't remember which ones were mine (oh and that project isn't completely finished yet, I'm just busy with other stuff at the moment)
I thought it was in the photos section but now i cant find them lol. It's hard to keep up.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

funkster wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:29 am
Ivan wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:17 am
I thought it was in the photos section but now i cant find them lol. It's hard to keep up.
I don't think they were posted here individually -- they were in a YouTube vid with mugshots and surveillance photos.

Some of ChiTown's IDs seem off -- no way the guy in the blue shirt is Tony Dote. But -- say what you will about him -- I believe he is from the area and has probably seen some of these guys in person.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Someone must have posted it on Reddit then.

Agreed, I think he knows his stuff. Think he's wrong that Gags is about to be indicted, my guess is if they were going to indict him on that Nesbitt stuff they'd have done so already.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

funkster wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:42 am Someone must have posted it on Reddit then.

Agreed, I think he knows his stuff. Think he's wrong that Gags is about to be indicted, my guess is if they were going to indict him on that Nesbitt stuff they'd have done so already.
He claims that Gagliano, DiDomenico, and Mitria are in the array. I don't think the pics are good enough quality for me to say for certain on the first two, and I've never seen a pic of Mitria.
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Nick Petrecca was a Local 709 member who was linked to the Outfit. In 1996, he and Dom Basso tried to force a vote for the Hogan ticket and were forcibly removed from an annual meeting. The big Outfit guys then pressed battery charges on the guys who threw them out. He was also linked to working for Robert Salerno in the 80s, per LIUNA investigations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMw9mCiMCtI
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Snakes wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:59 am
funkster wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:42 am Someone must have posted it on Reddit then.

He claims that Gagliano, DiDomenico, and Mitria are in the array. I don't think the pics are good enough quality for me to say for certain on the first two, and I've never seen a pic of Mitria.
Here ya go
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

cavita wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:09 am

Here ya go
Thanks; I had thought maybe I had seen one before, but wasn't sure.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Cant say for certain, but the guy he thinks is Gagliano doesnt look like him to me. But certainly could be wrong.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

funkster wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 1:41 pm

Cant say for certain, but the guy he thinks is Gagliano doesnt look like him to me. But certainly could be wrong.
Can someone post these pictures? I might be able to help with who they are
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Patrickgold wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:20 pm
funkster wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 1:41 pm

Can someone post these pictures? I might be able to help with who they are
http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbth ... ost1058888