Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by newera_212 »

AntComello wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:48 am
Browniety86 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:09 pm Hootie's back and talking mad shit about all the mob rat podcasters...
He’s such a clown it’s almost entertaining to watch this guy and laugh lol
Yeah this is hilarious. This guy is great
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

LMAO I listened to the video. It was hilarious. This guy is nuts. Funny he kept calling Dom Cicale "Dom Borghese" too . He spent a lot of time talking about his crew (Al's crew?) being dressed well money guys and now all of a sudden they were a crew that other made guys ran from whenever they were seen. I love these Hootie videos hopefully he posts more.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Not that I'm saying I believe Hootie about the Rao's incident with Vinny Basciano, but Al's history shows he wasnt afraid to say what he thought to perceived mob higher ups...The confrontation in court with Corozzo Jr and the alleged event with Bobby Vernace that got him shelved being case in point...
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Ravens410 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:53 pm I don’t understand all the hate against John Pennisi, yes, he is a rat and turned on his friends
But what do you guys expect? He needs money just like we all do. Fuck him
i dont believe he doing it for loot. how muuch can you make w a ffucking utube channel?

I saw this fat bald repugnant individual who would berate and if that didnt work, implore his listeners to donate money to him. then had the temerity to brag about how much money he "makes" He gets pity money like that crazy pizza man. (ive listened to some of these shows, like a few eps ea one in the car) ---so abhorrent. These ppl are depraved, giving out personal information, threatening to run up on ea other. what a bunch of jokes aside from Sammy, who was interesting. Cicale seems OK for a dummy.
If hootfuie didn't have a good tan, he would look all so much more junked up!
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

who is this johnny beano that was a shooter of that couple that robbed social clubs and took a long time to get made???
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:37 am who is this johnny beano that was a shooter of that couple that robbed social clubs and took a long time to get made???
John Setaro...come up under Nicky Corozzo...I remember reading an old article that said Setaro managed a McDonald's...
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:13 am
Ravens410 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 12:53 pm I don’t understand all the hate against John Pennisi, yes, he is a rat and turned on his friends
i dont believe he doing it for loot. how muuch can you make w a ffucking utube channel?

I saw this fat bald repugnant individual who would berate and if that didnt work, implore his listeners to donate money to him. then had the temerity to brag about how much money he "makes" He gets pity money like that crazy pizza man. (ive listened to some of these shows, like a few eps ea one in the car) ---so abhorrent. These ppl are depraved, giving out personal information, threatening to run up on ea other. what a bunch of jokes aside from Sammy, who was interesting. Cicale seems OK for a dummy.
Cicale is dumb as fuck...I commented on his latest YouTube video and told him Hootie was talkin shit...this motherfucker replied back "I dont know a HOTTIE"...dude is a pure dipshit...
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

I haven't heard much from Hootie lately. Staxx show has actually gotten worse
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:53 am
CornerBoy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:13 am

Cicale is dumb as fuck...I commented on his latest YouTube video and told him Hootie was talkin shit...this motherfucker replied back "I dont know a HOTTIE"...dude is a pure dipshit...
Lmfao what a dumb motherfucker he is…between that and him mispronouncing names and putting wrong last names on guys it’s pure comedy.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:42 pm I haven't heard much from Hootie lately. Staxx show has actually gotten worse
I haven't watched him in ages. Him consistently platforming Raimondi and being clueless about OC/LCN turned me off pretty quick.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
AustraliaSteve
Straightened out

Post by AustraliaSteve »

gaspipe wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:19 am
Nick Prango wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:01 am There are only 3 real LCN podcasters on YouTube: Sammy Gravano, Michael Franzese, and John Pennisi. All these other guys are former associates. They were on the outside looking. Hootie is just a delusional junkie
Wish Arillota would do one.
When Arrillota was on the OG Podcast he mentioned that he was working on content that would be “coming soon”. I think he mentioned a book deal, but IIRC, he said something about digital content.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Arillota is doing the up against the mob podcast. season 2 is all about him and his case
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Hootie may be full of shit about some things but Dom Cicale just corroborated the story Hootie told about him in a vid a few weeks ago...
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:43 pm Hootie may be full of shit about some things but Dom Cicale just corroborated the story Hootie told about him in a vid a few weeks ago...
Which story was that?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

"its your boy"
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny