Group America

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Group America

Post by TommyGambino »

Didn’t it come out in old bridge about the Sicilians trafficking to the US again?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

AntComello wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:47 amThanks for your detailed response. And by 100 kilo type shit I mean cocaine. Just as we see in Canada where guys are getting busted for larger amounts like that. Like these mob guys connect to Michael Michael are they strictly doing construction scams? I just watched the Pennisi video and the Michael Michael guy seems like a BIG drug guy. I would have to think since he is plugged in with the 5 families that one of these fuckin made guys would get involved in moving large coke shipments with him and his connections. But nothing like that was mentioned in the indictment. Just find it hard to believe that they were only doing construction shit.
From what I can tell, much like the Ndrnagheta cases we've seen, the group's cocaine trafficking have involved smuggling drugs from South America for distribution in Europe, not the U.S. Miljanic is wanted in Italy and could face extradition there if he went to certain European countries despite not facing extradition from the U.S. for whatever reason (he is a U.S. citizen). Something I read described him as "Brooklyn based" so I don't know how much he's still involved in the trans-Atlantic drug operations of the group he's alleged to head. Being a criminal getting involved in the construction industry in New York, it's not surprising he would come within the orbit of the LCN, both of which were using his shell-company to launder money.
TommyGambino wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:42 amDidn’t it come out in old bridge about the Sicilians trafficking to the US again?
If you look at the indictment in that February 2008 case, the actual charges (besides several old murders) revolve around gambling, loansharking, and extortion in the construction industry. In media reports there were rather vague references to the Sicilians (the Inzerillos) and Americans working to start up the trans-Atlantic drug operation again (hence the name "Operation Old Bridge") but that didn't seem to get off the ground before the bust. The only specifics I've come across was where it was alleged that, back in 2003, Cali had arranged a meeting between Sicilian Mafia members (Bagheria Villabate and Pagliarelli clans) and a Miami-based drug trafficker with contacts in Venezuela where it was agreed on large shipments of cocaine to Sicily at 5,000 euros a kilo. In that case, it was alleged that a 500 kilo shipment was sent later that year.
All roads lead to New York.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:08 am
AntComello wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:47 amThanks for your detailed response. And by 100 kilo type shit I mean cocaine. Just as we see in Canada where guys are getting busted for larger amounts like that. Like these mob guys connect to Michael Michael are they strictly doing construction scams? I just watched the Pennisi video and the Michael Michael guy seems like a BIG drug guy. I would have to think since he is plugged in with the 5 families that one of these fuckin made guys would get involved in moving large coke shipments with him and his connections. But nothing like that was mentioned in the indictment. Just find it hard to believe that they were only doing construction shit.
From what I can tell, much like the Ndrnagheta cases we've seen, the group's cocaine trafficking have involved smuggling drugs from South America for distribution in Europe, not the U.S. Miljanic is wanted in Italy and could face extradition there if he went to certain European countries despite not facing extradition from the U.S. for whatever reason (he is a U.S. citizen). Something I read described him as "Brooklyn based" so I don't know how much he's still involved in the trans-Atlantic drug operations of the group he's alleged to head. Being a criminal getting involved in the construction industry in New York, it's not surprising he would come within the orbit of the LCN, both of which were using his shell-company to launder money.
TommyGambino wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:42 amDidn’t it come out in old bridge about the Sicilians trafficking to the US again?
If you look at the indictment in that February 2008 case, the actual charges (besides several old murders) revolve around gambling, loansharking, and extortion in the construction industry. In media reports there were rather vague references to the Sicilians (the Inzerillos) and Americans working to start up the trans-Atlantic drug operation again (hence the name "Operation Old Bridge") but that didn't seem to get off the ground before the bust. The only specifics I've come across was where it was alleged that, back in 2003, Cali had arranged a meeting between Sicilian Mafia members (Bagheria Villabate and Pagliarelli clans) and a Miami-based drug trafficker with contacts in Venezuela where it was agreed on large shipments of cocaine to Sicily at 5,000 euros a kilo. In that case, it was alleged that a 500 kilo shipment was sent later that year.
Thanks, never heard that bit about Cali
Oc1878+
Associate

Post by Oc1878+ »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:14 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:28 am Did he also say that Danny Fama was meeting with someone from the Cali cartel and others in miami?
He said Fama was meeting with Miljanic and ‘others’ but a joint drug venture between Fama, Miljanic, Jimmy Coonan, Willy Falcone and Miguel Rodriguez was being discussed. Miguel being Gilberto Rodriguez younger brother.

Does anyone know where he has gotten this information from ? I can’t find anything online that corroborates this.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Oc1878+ wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:45 pm Does anyone know where he has gotten this information from ? I can’t find anything online that corroborates this.
He said the FBI surveilled the meeting so maybe he got it from one of his Fed contacts? You should ask him in the comments on that video maybe he will answer.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:28 am
AntComello wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:14 am
TommyGambino wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:57 am
AntComello wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:59 am So does anyone think guys any of the Ny Families are moving large quantities of drugs? With close ties to these Serbs and other individuals I would have to think they are.
Not sure about the others but safe to say the Gambinos are
I know we’ve seen associates get popped selling small-medium quantities but I’m talking like 100 plus kilo type shit. I believe they are but we havnt seen any indictments whatsoever involving mob guys and LARGE quantity busts. Do you think it’s just a matter of time before something like that happens?
From what I've seen from the DEA and other law enforcement, these are the levels of the drug trade:

Cartel
Importers
Multi-Kilo Distributors
Pound Distributors
Ounce-Level Distributors
Gram-Level Distributors

Generally speaking, it seems the American LCN (primarily the NY families) operate around the middle levels, i.e. the multi-kilo and pound distributors; with a lesser involvement at the importer level above and the ounce-level distributor level below.

When you talk about "100 kilo type shit," 100 kilos of what? If you're talking about something like a single bust of an American LCN operation which will result in 100 kilos of cocaine or heroin being seized, no, we will probably never see that. 100 kilos of marijuana is another matter.

In the 2011 Gambino bust, several Gambino members and associates were indicted on charges that, among other things, included the charge of distributing "hundreds of kilograms of cocaine and marijuana, and thousands of ecstasy and vicodin pills, all of which generated millions of dollars in illegal proceeds for the Gambino Family." However, this was over a 20+ year time period from the late-1980's through 2010.

A year prior, in 2010, John Venizelos, a Bonanno associate and "major Staten Island-based distributor of narcotics," was indicted. The charges alleged he was part of larger, interconnected drug trafficking conspiracies that, in addition to 80 kilos of cocaine and $10 million being seized, trafficked "over $1 billion worth of marijuana, cocaine, and ecstasy into the United States between 1998 and 2012." But this figure was attributed to the the "Rizzuto and Bonanno crime families, the Hells Angels, the Sinaloa Cartel, and Native American traffickers." In other words, multiple organizations trafficking in several types of drugs going various places. For the Bonanno family's part, it was alleged "tens of thousands of pounds of marijuana" were smuggled from Canada into the U.S., and much of it was sold there by "distributors tied to the Bonanno crime family in New York."

When you look at the cases over the past 10-20 years, the American LCN traffics in significant amounts of marijuana and prescription drugs, and to a lesser extent cocaine. Negligible involvement when it comes to heroin or meth. Ecstasy was big for them 20 years ago but that doesn't seem to be as much the case anymore.
TommyGambino wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:50 amFranco Lupoi a n associate of the Gambino and Ndrangheta, you might remember this https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/newyo ... n-takedown
This case alleged there was a plot to smuggle 500 kilograms of cocaine, originating in South America with ultimate destination in Europe. It seems those involved were busted for that happened and, as we've seen in other cases, American LCN figures were working with NY-based Ndrangheta affiliates to broker the drugs in what is primarily an Ndrangheta operation.
Yes sir...spot on here...
sisterray
Straightened out

Post by sisterray »

What’s as interesting as the drug trafficking angle is whether those Serbs are able to facilitate the transfer of illegal funds to bank accounts set up in places like Montenegro or Kosovo. That would be the biggest perk from being hooked up with the secret services.
Oc1878+
Associate

Post by Oc1878+ »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:24 pm
Oc1878+ wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:45 pm Does anyone know where he has gotten this information from ? I can’t find anything online that corroborates this.
He said the FBI surveilled the meeting so maybe he got it from one of his Fed contacts? You should ask him in the comments on that video maybe he will answer.
I’m sceptical about the meeting he claims that took place in Miami between Fama, Willie Falcone & Miguel Rodríguez etc.

Rodriguez was sentenced to 30 years in 2006 and although I can’t locate him via the BOP inmate locator, he applied for compassionate release as of 6 days ago as per the below article;

https://www.semana.com/amp/nacion/justi ... mo/202321/
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Oc1878+ wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:43 am
I’m sceptical about the meeting he claims that took place in Miami between Fama, Willie Falcone & Miguel Rodríguez etc.

Rodriguez was sentenced to 30 years in 2006 and although I can’t locate him via the BOP inmate locator, he applied for compassionate release as of 6 days ago as per the below article;

https://www.semana.com/amp/nacion/justi ... mo/202321/
If you read my earlier post in this thread he said Fama & Miljanic met with others and a joint drug venture between them along with Coonan, Falcone and Rodriguez was discussed. He never put Falcone or Rodriguez at the meeting.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Interesting information from Pennisi, where’s he getting this from? Sounds like a bit more than just research
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

sisterray wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:53 am What’s as interesting as the drug trafficking angle is whether those Serbs are able to facilitate the transfer of illegal funds to bank accounts set up in places like Montenegro or Kosovo. That would be the biggest perk from being hooked up with the secret services.
Actually, one of the weird revelations about the Inzerillos and Sicily was them moving money through both Kosovo and... fuck me.... somewhere in Asia... why is my brain not working?

I gotta go back and reread those articles now...
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Group America is exiled from here , Zoran Jaksic got beaten up pretty badly here in Belgrade few years ago, there is even a video of that online, he was hiding in Italy for some time , there is video of him and Miljanic counting over 1$ million in cash in apartment in Italy. They were one of most powerful groups here in Balkans since 1990's.

But they sided with Skaljarski clan and Skaljarski clan got wiped out, there are photos of presidents son with members of Kavacki clan , so its pretty clear who's side state on.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Young Miljanic:

Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Video of Zoran Jaksic and his bodyguards getting beaten up, Zoran is in white jacket: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUmc6P_lJJ0

Many of their associates from Skaljarski clan got tortured,their heads cut off and so on.There are photos of that too.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Damn and I thought Michael Michael was just some random Serb dude from Brooklyn when this first came out.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.