American Mafia 1990s Murders

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Re: American Mafia 1990s Murders

Post by furiofromnaples »

FriendofHenry wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:48 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:36 am
FriendofHenry wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:12 pm
Ivan wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:33 pm Joey Naples was actually killed in an unsanctioned hit by Amil Dinsio as a weird attempt to impress Lenny Strollo, one of the strangest hits in mob history.
Totally correct! Furio has been told as much, but then again: Furio is Furio :roll:
Its just the way I am,what do I have to tell you? Put up with me. And anyway apart this,what about the chart?
You should know by now that I still "lova' you, but it would be more enjoyable if you paid closer attention to what's being said :)
Once again I agree with Ivan: The worst part of these charts is that they remind some of us of people we actually knew :(
Ok,no more chart.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Some Colombo ones off the top of my head: Joseph Miccio (1994), Carmine “the Gorilla” Gargano (1996), Richie Greaves (1995).
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Gotta bring up the Ralph Coppola murder. One of the most bizarre in modern times. What happened here? Were they going to fry Serpico for it and he died during trial? They essentially got away with it and DeLuca took the blame without really taking the blame or giving clarity on what happened
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

In the Basciano book it is mentioned a few times that he was suspected of a spur of the moment killing of someone inside a social club at some point in the 90s. It’s weird, it’s one of those things where multiple ppl heard about the incident but no one knows who the victim was. Massino seemed to believe it happened.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:45 pm In the Basciano book it is mentioned a few times that he was suspected of a spur of the moment killing of someone inside a social club at some point in the 90s. It’s weird, it’s one of those things where multiple ppl heard about the incident but no one knows who the victim was. Massino seemed to believe it happened.
The social club was on francis lewis blvd too. Always thought who the fuck had a club all the way out there? Auburndale? Wonder if it was a Bonanno club
Makelaiusiwk
Straightened out

Post by Makelaiusiwk »

Was Ralph desimone related to Tommy?