Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Benballer
Honorary Member

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Post by Benballer »

CabriniGreen wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:26 am
Benballer wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:14 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:04 pm
Benballer wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:15 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:43 pm
Benballer wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:47 pm
Ivan wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:46 am
Benballer wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:34 am
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:19 pm
Ivan wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:02 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:20 pm Frankly even Escobar, as wealthy and powerful as he was, didn't measure up to the hyperbole written about him.
Didn't they say Escobar was the richest man in the world or some shit at one point? :lol:
Articles would allege Escobar was worth $30 billion (in late 1980s money, mind you) or that he could pay off the Colombian national debt. Really absurd.
Absurd? Your on the internet thinking you know what goes on with drug lords . Real kingpins..

Isn’t it absord he built his own prison with his own guards ?

Isn’t it absurd that he blew up planes out the sky?

Isn’t it absurd that he FACTUALLY offered to pay off the national debt in order to pursue politics and have robin hood type image?

Do you not know he built sustainable communities and livable type favelas for free in colombia ..

Why do you think he was sooo loved by the people until propaganda and he went left offf the deepend.
Who are you?
Born @ jewish general and raised in ville lasalle all i can say.
Ok... if you wanna share.. what's the deal on Pietro D'Adamo? What's his story?
Who are you? It’s funny you ask about him, ive met him and know of him . I grew up with his daughter. He is a stand up guy. According to the news he is a rising star. He is a triple OG well respected and well protected. I wont speak on any of his endeavours, google is free for everyone for i am not a snitch. Theres public information that you can easily identify. He is a boss, that i can tell you. Balls of steel, fearless guy who always did right by people. Extremely respected .

Mob ties = movement of bosses together insuring eachothers success **acronym

Lol... bro why you on here then? Mobties is that goofy JPrince shit...
Ok what else do you want to know
Not trying to start off on the wrong foot. You mentioned you were from Lasalle. It's been reported that D'Adamo was the baron of Lasalle, so I was just curious about what you might have heard. He's a mystery to me....

J Prince actually really irks me... I don't even know why...lol
I know the mob ties james prince bs he is a federal agent and jprince annoys me aswell especially with the tirade he went on after takeoff death against offset etc..

Where did you read about dadamo being baron of lasalle? He is definitely the boss , there are two bosses in lasalle actually. They are tied to sollecito (official news reports mention of meetings with both present).
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Benballer wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:40 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:26 am
Benballer wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:14 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:04 pm
Benballer wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:15 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:43 pm
Benballer wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:47 pm
Ivan wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:46 am
Benballer wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:34 am
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:19 pm
Ivan wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:02 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:20 pm Frankly even Escobar, as wealthy and powerful as he was, didn't measure up to the hyperbole written about him.
Didn't they say Escobar was the richest man in the world or some shit at one point? :lol:
Articles would allege Escobar was worth $30 billion (in late 1980s money, mind you) or that he could pay off the Colombian national debt. Really absurd.
Absurd? Your on the internet thinking you know what goes on with drug lords . Real kingpins..

Isn’t it absord he built his own prison with his own guards ?

Isn’t it absurd that he blew up planes out the sky?

Isn’t it absurd that he FACTUALLY offered to pay off the national debt in order to pursue politics and have robin hood type image?

Do you not know he built sustainable communities and livable type favelas for free in colombia ..

Why do you think he was sooo loved by the people until propaganda and he went left offf the deepend.
Who are you?
Born @ jewish general and raised in ville lasalle all i can say.
Ok... if you wanna share.. what's the deal on Pietro D'Adamo? What's his story?
Who are you? It’s funny you ask about him, ive met him and know of him . I grew up with his daughter. He is a stand up guy. According to the news he is a rising star. He is a triple OG well respected and well protected. I wont speak on any of his endeavours, google is free for everyone for i am not a snitch. Theres public information that you can easily identify. He is a boss, that i can tell you. Balls of steel, fearless guy who always did right by people. Extremely respected .

Mob ties = movement of bosses together insuring eachothers success **acronym

Lol... bro why you on here then? Mobties is that goofy JPrince shit...
Ok what else do you want to know
Not trying to start off on the wrong foot. You mentioned you were from Lasalle. It's been reported that D'Adamo was the baron of Lasalle, so I was just curious about what you might have heard. He's a mystery to me....

J Prince actually really irks me... I don't even know why...lol
I know the mob ties james prince bs he is a federal agent and jprince annoys me aswell especially with the tirade he went on after takeoff death against offset etc..

Where did you read about dadamo being baron of lasalle? He is definitely the boss , there are two bosses in lasalle actually. They are tied to sollecito (official news reports mention of meetings with both present).
It was one of the Canadian articles. I can't remember if it was in Renaud's series of articles. If I can find it, I'll post it... you don't gotta mention the other guys name. Lots of guys don't like speaking on guys who are still active. It's cool.
kyrieleis
On Record

Post by kyrieleis »

Interesting little part of a Toronto Sun article, author James Dubro (Boston, MA) says that Domenico Violi may have ties to the attempted hit or motive for it.
Dubro noted Buffalo crime family underboss Domenico Violi is now back on the streets after being jailed in a monster drug trafficking investigation. Now on parole, Dubro said he is “clearly on the ascent.”
https://torontosun.com/news/national/ga ... ead-to-gta

Any validity to this or what do you guys think?.. I haven't really delved into Hamilton/Buffalo OC but it seems like a real, possible theory.

- Kyrieleis
"We bakuto cannot walk in broad daylight. But if we unite and become a wall to stop communism, we can be of service to the nation. If anything happens, we would like to stake our lives for the good of the country."
kyrieleis
On Record

Post by kyrieleis »

To add onto above ^^
And he has long had a bone to pick with the Rizzutos who backed the Musitano crime family in their criminal machinations over decades.
"We bakuto cannot walk in broad daylight. But if we unite and become a wall to stop communism, we can be of service to the nation. If anything happens, we would like to stake our lives for the good of the country."
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

kyrieleis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:45 am To add onto above ^^
And he has long had a bone to pick with the Rizzutos who backed the Musitano crime family in their criminal machinations over decades.

If Violi has a bone to pick with the Rizzutos I'm sure it has less to do with "backing the Musitanos over the decades" and more to do with them murdering his father and his uncles. I have no idea if he's involved with any of this stuff but that article is poorly written and frankly is the type of sensationalist trash you can expect from the Sun, which is a British-style tabloid.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Moscone65 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:35 pm Imagine the amount of unwanted attention u would get as a mobster in a 1st world country with 24/7 armed security following you around…… ya not always practical
The good ones that follow billionaires aren't conspicuous and not like the celebs bdyguards that are 300 pounds and obvious.

they blend in and look like regular people.

But thsi leonardo dude should just take whatever he has and live a quiet life.

Based on what I've read in multiple places, it doesn't make sense that the rizzuto family wouldn't have a quarter Billion

But, as Wiseguy said, maybe it's just media hyberbole and they only really have 10-20M.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

I doubt it, they always try inserting Toronto and/or Hamilton into what has mainly been internal power struggles in Montreal. They've done it before when the Rizzutos were getting hit in 2009-2011 but from what I recall Toronto and Hamilton's involvement was nothing more than some meetings and passive approval of what Montagna and Desjardins were doing.

The same could be said for the Scoppa conflict in 2015/16-2019. It was reported the Scoppa brothers had the approval of the mafia in Italy and Toronto. Nothing ever came out that anyone from the Siderno Group or Luppino-Violis participated in the conflict.

Canadian authors and journalists have an obsession of labelling these things as Cosa Nostra vs Ndrangheta, Sicilian vs Calabrian. It very rarely illustrates the reality of these conflicts. Just as to them Sicilians and Calabrians are the only Italians that exist and you're either one or the other and depending which you are that automatically makes you a Ndrangheta member or LCN member. And in Canada all of these groups are their own families to them, independent of any America families.
kyrieleis
On Record

Post by kyrieleis »

Thanks, I haven't been up to date with Canadian writers/publishers so it makes sense that they wouldn't really base their findings off reality but what's sensational.

In response to Hired_Goonz, I wasn't pushing the Sun as a good source or even Dubro, both of whom I already looked at, but I did think that it could've been a real theory, albeit far out one, to parties involved in the attempted hit.

- Kyrieleis
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

And they label Violi an “ndrangheta boss” lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

AntComello wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:09 am And they label Violi an “ndrangheta boss” lol
That’s Canadian journalism for you, everyone has their own crime family and if you’re not Sicilian you’re an Ndrangheta boss.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:24 am
AntComello wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:09 am And they label Violi an “ndrangheta boss” lol
That’s Canadian journalism for you, everyone has their own crime family and if you’re not Sicilian you’re an Ndrangheta boss.
Ana Sergi Tweet
always amazed how in #Canada persists a belief that violence is the strategic result of higher rule of IOC across provinces. what if this isn’t about IOC at all? What if this is just about Montreal? And no Violi is not really #ndrangheta and please don’t spell it N’drangheta.
Quote Tweet

Buffalo Mob
@
3hMobBuffalo
·
Dubro noted Buffalo crime family underboss Domenico Violi is now back on the streets after being jailed in a monster drug trafficking investigation. Now on parole, Dubro said he is “clearly on the ascent.” https://torontosun.com/news/national/ga ... ead-to-gta… by @HunterTOSun

Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/annasergi/status/16 ... 15362?s=20

***full disclosure: Buffalo Mob is my twitter.
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

CornerBoy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:20 am
Moscone65 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:35 pm Imagine the amount of unwanted attention u would get as a mobster in a 1st world country with 24/7 armed security following you around…… ya not always practical
The good ones that follow billionaires aren't conspicuous and not like the celebs bdyguards that are 300 pounds and obvious.

they blend in and look like regular people.

But thsi leonardo dude should just take whatever he has and live a quiet life.

Based on what I've read in multiple places, it doesn't make sense that the rizzuto family wouldn't have a quarter Billion

But, as Wiseguy said, maybe it's just media hyberbole and they only really have 10-20M.
They easily have upwards of 250M
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Benballer wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:00 am They easily have upwards of 250M
So 30-50 family members all multi millionaires worth 8-15M easy. By your count they’re actually worth more like half a billion.

Where do you get such wonderful information?
Ciro_DiMarzio
Associate

Post by Ciro_DiMarzio »

Don't post a lot and definitely don't want to troll anyone but hasn't it been established multiple times over the years how much money these guys make in Montreal? These guys aren't brokesters like that philly family. I mean I get 99% of my info from this forum so maybe I have to re read some old threads to find some evidence.

Maybe 250 million is a crazy figure but its way higher than 10-20M come on....They drop bodies because they can and theres not 100s of snitches but the main motivation has to be money always you would think
Ciro_DiMarzio
Associate

Post by Ciro_DiMarzio »

I also don't understand why some of these guys don't just get up and leave Montreal for good