Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:02 pm Despite the lenient justice system there has been informants in Canada and in Montreal.
Adults are talking.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:45 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:02 pm Despite the lenient justice system there has been informants in Canada and in Montreal.
Adults are talking.
And yet you still have no idea what youre talking about
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

Ivan wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:46 am
Benballer wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:34 am
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:19 pm
Ivan wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:02 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:20 pm Frankly even Escobar, as wealthy and powerful as he was, didn't measure up to the hyperbole written about him.
Didn't they say Escobar was the richest man in the world or some shit at one point? :lol:
Articles would allege Escobar was worth $30 billion (in late 1980s money, mind you) or that he could pay off the Colombian national debt. Really absurd.
Absurd? Your on the internet thinking you know what goes on with drug lords . Real kingpins..

Isn’t it absord he built his own prison with his own guards ?

Isn’t it absurd that he blew up planes out the sky?

Isn’t it absurd that he FACTUALLY offered to pay off the national debt in order to pursue politics and have robin hood type image?

Do you not know he built sustainable communities and livable type favelas for free in colombia ..

Why do you think he was sooo loved by the people until propaganda and he went left offf the deepend.
Who are you?
Born @ jewish general and raised in ville lasalle all i can say.
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

antimafia wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:42 am
Benballer wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:29 amYou guys speak as if your from the city. I actually grew up in montreal and personally met multiple people on the list. [snip]
viewtopic.php?p=256431#p256431

^^^^
This you?
Yes i dont speak french
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

TecCal21 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:49 pm I read a few books on Canada & just finished the Sixth family last month. Its like Disney World just so many characters in different places in Canada. Fair or foul ball some branch is in the batter box with a few on deck.
You should read “the wolfpack” geeat read google it
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

Benballer wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:47 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:20 pm Frankly even Escobar, as wealthy and powerful as he was, didn't measure up to the hyperbole written about him.
Didn't they say Escobar was the richest man in the world or some shit at one point? :lol:
Articles would allege Escobar was worth $30 billion (in late 1980s money, mind you) or that he could pay off the Colombian national debt. Really absurd.
Absurd? Your on the internet thinking you know what goes on with drug lords . Real kingpins..

Isn’t it absurd that he FACTUALLY offered to pay off the national debt in order to pursue politics and have robin hood type image?

Do you not know he built sustainable communities and livable type favelas for free in colombia ..

Why do you think he was sooo loved by the people until propaganda and he went left offf the deepend.
Who are you?
Grew up in ville lasalle all i can say.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Who are you?
Ok... if you wanna share.. what's the deal on Pietro D'Adamo? What's his story?
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:32 pm I suspect so. If someone thinks Escobar had $30 billion in the 1980s, or any decade, that's a level of ignorance that can't be helped.

Just by way of comparison, a much more realistic figure was when the Rodriguez Orejuela brothers from the Cali cartel were prosecuted. They were estimated to be worth approximately $2 billion. And they were as least as rich as Escobar.
italian police seized assets worth $4 billion from frontmen of Matteo Messina Denaro, so he is probably estimated to be worth a couple of billions
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:43 pm

Who are you?
Who are you? It’s funny you ask about him, ive met him and know of him . I grew up with his daughter. He is a stand up guy. According to the news he is a rising star. He is a triple OG well respected and well protected. I wont speak on any of his endeavours, google is free for everyone for i am not a snitch. Theres public information that you can easily identify. He is a boss, that i can tell you. Balls of steel, fearless guy who always did right by people. Extremely respected .

Mob ties = movement of bosses together insuring eachothers success **acronym
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

scagghiuni wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:55 am
Wiseguy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:32 pm I suspect so. If someone thinks Escobar had $30 billion in the 1980s, or any decade, that's a level of ignorance that can't be helped.

Just by way of comparison, a much more realistic figure was when the Rodriguez Orejuela brothers from the Cali cartel were prosecuted. They were estimated to be worth approximately $2 billion. And they were as least as rich as Escobar.
italian police seized assets worth $4 billion from frontmen of Matteo Messina Denaro, so he is probably estimated to be worth a couple of billions
I don't think so. These businessmen just support him I think. They are the ACTUAL businessmen. Denaro doesn't have time, or resources to put anything together. None of those Corleonesi, save for Leggio it seems to me were racket guys
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Benballer wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:15 am

Who are you?
Who are you? It’s funny you ask about him, ive met him and know of him . I grew up with his daughter. He is a stand up guy. According to the news he is a rising star. He is a triple OG well respected and well protected. I wont speak on any of his endeavours, google is free for everyone for i am not a snitch. Theres public information that you can easily identify. He is a boss, that i can tell you. Balls of steel, fearless guy who always did right by people. Extremely respected .

Lol... bro why you on here then? Mobties is that goofy JPrince shit...
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:04 pm

Who are you?

Ok what else do you want to know
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Benballer wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:14 am

Who are you?

Not trying to start off on the wrong foot. You mentioned you were from Lasalle. It's been reported that D'Adamo was the baron of Lasalle, so I was just curious about what you might have heard. He's a mystery to me....

J Prince actually really irks me... I don't even know why...lol
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

CabriniGreen wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:26 am
Benballer wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:14 am

Who are you?

Not trying to start off on the wrong foot. You mentioned you were from Lasalle. It's been reported that D'Adamo was the baron of Lasalle, so I was just curious about what you might have heard. He's a mystery to me....

J Prince actually really irks me... I don't even know why...lol
At first I respected J prince but now he’s just annoying. All he does is post videos talking in slow mo for 30 min straight.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:03 pm
scagghiuni wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:55 am

I don't think so. These businessmen just support him I think. They are the ACTUAL businessmen. Denaro doesn't have time, or resources to put anything together. None of those Corleonesi, save for Leggio it seems to me were racket guys
these businessmen launder his money but also the money of other bosses