Patsy Parrello Released

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Patsy Parrello Released

Post by aray22 »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:54 am Fort Dix, my ass. Look at this guy. He looks like he just got back from Miami
He looks like he just got back from Miami.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:22 am The foods good. Used to go there before yankee games. Walk in sit at the bar to the right. The main dining room is to the left.

Funny story quickly. I may have told this already years ago

I walk in with my buddy for lunch. Its a yankee playoff game that night. We were gonna get lunch and bop around the bronx til around 4 then head to stadium. Francesca was broadcasting from what is it the hard rock or something in front of stadium?
Anyways. Were eating lunch at the bar. Having a drink. We asked the bartender any strip joints we should go to. A few of them had just closed and we werent sure where to go. The bartender says loud and without any care in the world
“Let me asks the guys in the back, I dont wanna send you to no ni**er joint.” It was hard not to start laughing.
One who says that? Two, thats the kinda joint we wanted anyways.” Hahahaha.
Get better stories.

:D
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:13 pm 25k feds spent on a Christmas party to catch Joey Merlino on a 12 month gambling charge.

Disgrace.

Go after MS13 ffs.
Lmao!
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:21 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:22 am The foods good. Used to go there before yankee games. Walk in sit at the bar to the right. The main dining room is to the left.

I walk in with my buddy for lunch. Its a yankee playoff game that night. We were gonna get lunch and bop around the bronx til around 4 then head to stadium. Francesca was broadcasting from what is it the hard rock or something in front of stadium?
Anyways. Were eating lunch at the bar. Having a drink. We asked the bartender any strip joints we should go to. A few of them had just closed and we werent sure where to go. The bartender says loud and without any care in the world
“Let me asks the guys in the back, I dont wanna send you to no ni**er joint.” It was hard not to start laughing.
Get better stories.

I just wont post any stories. Ill leave it all to you
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Cheech wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:10 am I just wont post any stories. Ill leave it all to you
If it helps I amuse myself ;)
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I wonder if he was ever given a acting administration position. I can't recall .seems like the guys been a capo for decades. We found out tough tony might have had been acting for a little while in the last few years. This guy has been locked up alot to so maybe not. Just seems like the Westside like to keep it rotating
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Good question. Do we know when he was upped? Maybe he was never on a panel as Barney was the man. Powerful guys in Jersey too: Tino, Pagano. Petey Red and Ernie around too. Another family he'd be boss, Westside, too much talent.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Talk about a stacked bench. Westside had Barney, Tino, little guy, Pagano, Ernie, Patsy, Gigante brothers, Ianellio, Federici, Illiano, Leo, Cirillo, Nigro, Serpico, the horn.

What do we get with the B's? Mikey Nose. Lucky to get his button with the West.

As Pennisi says (shoutout to Tommy) "Westside another planet"
BoogieSoprano
Prospect

Post by BoogieSoprano »

Doobeez wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:55 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:22 am The bartender says loud and without any care in the world

One who says that?

Two, thats the kinda joint we wanted anyways.” Hahahaha.
:lol:
But I bet if they would’ve got out the car your uncle would shit his pants.. They would have gave him a moolie sandwich. 😂😂

When my uncle would see 4 or 5 of'em wedged into a car, youd hear "Welp, there goes a car load of dark." Followed by "$10 says they stole the car"
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Cheech, every single dangerous OC guy we talk about on here says it all the fuckin' time. Even the old not-dangerous guys in the clubs say it. It's very common. BUT when it's time for the hit they seem to LOVE their black shooters!
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

for us non authorised people do one of you guys want to uploaded to the trend - only if it doesnt break any rules! where not the catholic church
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

PolackTony wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:26 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:08 pm Recall someone posted an image of him, think it's post release. He's thinner.

https://theblackhand.club/forum/viewtop ... start=1650
Yup, the one with him and Dom Chianese seems to have been from after his release in 2022. Just haven't seen any discussion of him post-release here apart from that pic (posted by the user "dave"). He looked to be in good shape, at least. If Chianese is still hanging around (going on 92 now), then Patsy could have 20 years in him.
Tony, they are related somehow, maybe through marriage. i have a friend that is related to patsy and chianiese. def patsy by blood, uncle junior might be blood or maybe through marriage. biggest construction cleanup company in the tri state Ca$&$**a
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

I believe Dominick Chianese has been married 4-5 times already if not more! So there's a good chance a lot of people are related to him thru marriage!
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

NYNighthawk wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:09 pm I believe Dominick Chianese has been married 4-5 times already if not more! So there's a good chance a lot of people are related to him thru marriage!
That is true. On the talking sopranos podcast they were talking about it. I also think he lives in a different country-England I want to say
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:21 am

Get better stories.

:roll: