Patsy Parrello Released

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Patsy Parrello Released

Post by PolackTony »

Didn't see it discussed anywhere yet, but Patsy Parrello was released a few months early, as reported by Schratwieser.

https://mobtalksitdown.com/last-of-the- ... six-years/

Indeed, the BOP inmate locator confirms that Parrello was released 01/19.

I wonder if he'll still be taking an active role in running the restaurant (I haven't been there in a while, so not sure what it's been like since he got locked up), or if he's basically retired at this point. No idea what his health has been like while in the can -- there's 77, and 77. Some people are like 57 at 77, while others are like 97.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Patsy Parrello Released

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Recall someone posted an image of him, think it's post release. He's thinner.

https://theblackhand.club/forum/viewtop ... start=1650
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Good for him. He did all that time for not much. Feds spent what 25k taking them out to dinner?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

PolackTony wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:49 pm Didn't see it discussed anywhere yet, but Patsy Parrello was released a few months early, as reported by Schratwieser.

I wonder if he'll still be taking an active role in running the restaurant (I haven't been there in a while, so not sure what it's been like since he got locked up), or if he's basically retired at this point. No idea what his health has been like while in the can -- there's 77, and 77. Some people are like 57 at 77, while others are like 97.
I was there 3-4 times while he was away and it seemed business as usual. Some bald guy in his 40’s was running the joint and same characters around that you would expect
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

PolackTony wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:49 pm Didn't see it discussed anywhere yet, but Patsy Parrello was released a few months early, as reported by Schratwieser.

To be clear, Parrello was released 01/19/2022, so he's been out a year now. I saw that it was reported that he was released to a halfway house, though I don't know how long he was supposed to stay there and if he's in his own home yet.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:08 pm Recall someone posted an image of him, think it's post release. He's thinner.

Yup, the one with him and Dom Chianese seems to have been from after his release in 2022. Just haven't seen any discussion of him post-release here apart from that pic (posted by the user "dave"). He looked to be in good shape, at least. If Chianese is still hanging around (going on 92 now), then Patsy could have 20 years in him.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

AntComello wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:18 pm

I was there 3-4 times while he was away and it seemed business as usual. Some bald guy in his 40’s was running the joint and same characters around that you would expect
Wonder if he's back in the mix at the restaurant now or just taking it easy. I was by Arthur Ave recently but went to Zero Otto Nove. Walked past Patsy's and it definitely looked the same, characters and all (the characters are the real draw, IMO).
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Frankie Locs did him wrong and I am not one to forget!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

25k feds spent on a Christmas party to catch Joey Merlino on a 12 month gambling charge.

Disgrace.

Go after MS13 ffs.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

PolackTony wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:26 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:08 pm Recall someone posted an image of him, think it's post release. He's thinner.

Yup, the one with him and Dom Chianese seems to have been from after his release in 2022. Just haven't seen any discussion of him post-release here apart from that pic (posted by the user "dave"). He looked to be in good shape, at least. If Chianese is still hanging around (going on 92 now), then Patsy could have 20 years in him.
He's in the Genovese Crime Family, which means he'll "step back from things" about about 90 and die between 95 and 105.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

The foods good. Used to go there before yankee games. Walk in sit at the bar to the right. The main dining room is to the left.

Funny story quickly. I may have told this already years ago

I walk in with my buddy for lunch. Its a yankee playoff game that night. We were gonna get lunch and bop around the bronx til around 4 then head to stadium. Francesca was broadcasting from what is it the hard rock or something in front of stadium?
Anyways. Were eating lunch at the bar. Having a drink. We asked the bartender any strip joints we should go to. A few of them had just closed and we werent sure where to go. The bartender says loud and without any care in the world
“Let me asks the guys in the back, I dont wanna send you to no ni**er joint.” It was hard not to start laughing.
One who says that? Two, thats the kinda joint we wanted anyways.” Hahahaha.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

I passed there while shopping in the neighborhood sometime during the summer and saw him sitting outside the pizzeria next door. I was kind of shocked to see him there, but he looked good. Like someone said earlier, a bit thinner, but he was always a massive guy.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Be one of those guys who never retire. He'll try to insulate himself alittle better
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Fort Dix, my ass. Look at this guy. He looks like he just got back from Miami
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Cheech wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:22 am The bartender says loud and without any care in the world
“Let me asks the guys in the back, I dont wanna send you to no ni**er joint.” It was hard not to start laughing.

One who says that?

Two, thats the kinda joint we wanted anyways.” Hahahaha.
:lol:

When my uncle would see 4 or 5 of'em wedged into a car, youd hear "Welp, there goes a car load of dark." Followed by "$10 says they stole the car"