Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by B. »

Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:22 am
B. wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:14 am
Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:35 am I mean those shirts are quite common. Do we think that was a subtle diss towards the bronx faction? I mean cmon. Is that where we are with lcn. Theyre wearing tshirts about comebacks?
You guys like scott. I get it. Researchers stick together.
Hes a known fabricator to me. So i dont believe much of what he says.
Like I said, I've got no idea why he wore the shirt haha. Could have been something his kids bought him after a rough hospital visit. I've got no dog in the race or involvement with Scott on that level, I just know he didn't make the shirt up because people were independently aware of it before the article.

I've got no idea what to think of the rumor mill. I believe problems are going on in the Bonanno Family it just remains to be seen what kind of concrete evidence it translates into. Scott's making a bold decision to cover this whether the rumors are true or not and I'm sure he knows this is a whole different ball game from saying Kansas City still has a few guys around. No question it's a gamble.
I agree with you.

Always wish u the best my friend.
Absolutely buddy. Same to you.

Watch, we'll find out Mancuso has a "No Bad Days" sticker on his SUV.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

😂😂😂 fucking hell
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

B. wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:26 am
Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:35 am I mean those shirts are quite common. Do we think that was a subtle diss towards the bronx faction? I mean cmon. Is that where we are with lcn. Theyre wearing tshirts about comebacks?
Like I said, I've got no idea why he wore the shirt haha. Could have been something his kids bought him after a rough hospital visit. I've got no dog in the race or involvement with Scott on that level, I just know he didn't make the shirt up because people were independently aware of it before the article.

I've got no idea what to think of the rumor mill. I believe problems are going on in the Bonanno Family it just remains to be seen what kind of concrete evidence it translates into. Scott's making a bold decision to cover this whether the rumors are true or not and I'm sure he knows this is a whole different ball game from saying Kansas City still has a few guys around. No question it's a gamble.
I agree with you.

I'm just curious how this information came out. Is Cammarano wearing this shirt so often, so frequently, that street-level sources are taking note of it? That's the weird part. Maybe Scott was forwarded a photo of Cammarano wearing the shirt on social media or something.

B., you mentioned you heard about this too. I haven't kept up with all of this Bonanno business. What is the deal with the shirt??
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Not trying to be coy or make it out to be anything other than it is but it's not my place to share the source of it. I just didn't want people to think Scott invented the shirt even though it sounds silly. I don't blame anyone for questioning it or wondering about the context.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Michael Mancuso
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Mancuso's going to put up a 'live, laugh, love' sign to throw off the law
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

I heard Mikey Nose is walking around with a "Keep calm and kill Cammarano's" t shirt.

Post by Guest »

JohnnyS wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:07 am I heard Mikey Nose is walking around with a "Keep calm and kill Cammarano's" t shirt.
Winner
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

chin_gigante wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:29 am Mancuso's going to put up a 'live, laugh, love' sign to throw off the law
:lol:
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I agree with you.

Maybe jerry has it in his next column and i look dumb. Its a possibility.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

If this whole house shooting incident is true the you would think Jerry HAS to cover it in his next article.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:40 am

I agree with you.

Maybe jerry has it in his next column and i look dumb. Its a possibility.
You didn't look dumb, you never looked for it to notice. I haven't read Capeci in nearly a decade so when I seen what you were referencing it made me wonder too. Capeci can get snooty behind the scenes.

In time everything comes out and more faster now than in decades past.

Post by Guest »

That stuff with the t-shirt must be true, way too weird to make up something like that
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:25 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:17 pm
Uncle Pete wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:28 pm Michael Mancuso is a certified murderer. Him ordering a guys house shot up really isn’t hard to believe
That part of it is indeed not hard to believe. Mancuso seems rather unhinged, even by career criminal standards.
He seems pretty true to his origins.... a street guy who was in a organization that was a little more gang than traditional mafia crew...

Somebody should remind Mancuso he's a boss of a family in the 2020's and not a member of the East Harlem Purple Gang in the 1970's.

But this brings up a side question. What was the purpose of Cammarano, Zancocchio, and most of the captains having those meetings and all agreeing to replace Mancuso if they weren't prepared to follow through with it?
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

If we can move past the tshirt, Johnny spirito jnr is now a captain "according to scott".

Another pin in the mantle of credibility.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

So this is how the Bannana's wage war now. Nose writes a tell all to a wife, and Cammarano wears life lifting t shirts.

Cheech is so right, Scott needs to go back to being a defense lawyer. Or maybe a used car salesman. This is such a joke.

And happy to eat my words. Hope the pro scotters will be too.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.