Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by Uncle Pete »

Michael Mancuso is a certified murderer. Him ordering a guys house shot up really isn’t hard to believe
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Uncle Pete wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:28 pm Michael Mancuso is a certified murderer. Him ordering a guys house shot up really isn’t hard to believe
That part of it is indeed not hard to believe. Mancuso seems rather unhinged, even by career criminal standards.
All roads lead to New York.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:17 pm
Uncle Pete wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:28 pm Michael Mancuso is a certified murderer. Him ordering a guys house shot up really isn’t hard to believe
That part of it is indeed not hard to believe. Mancuso seems rather unhinged, even by career criminal standards.
He seems pretty true to his origins.... a street guy who was in a organization that was a little more gang than traditional mafia crew...
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Would not be shocked if Scott's source(s) clumsily conflated an unrelated shooting-up of a house in Cammarano's town with internal Bonanno drama.

Agreed that Mancuso is the only current boss about whom I wouldn't totally dismiss this story outright.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Ivan wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:41 pm Would not be shocked if Scott's source(s) clumsily conflated an unrelated shooting-up of a house in Cammarano's town with internal Bonanno drama.

Agreed that Mancuso is the only current boss about whom I wouldn't totally dismiss this story outright.
I can see Teddy Persico Jr. pulling a stunt like this, but he formally went to people like Michael Persico for permission on that.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

New favorite saying: "surreal funeral-home melee"
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

The whole 'Cammarano walking around with the slogan shirt' thing seems a little far-fetched to me.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com

Post by Guest »

gohnjotti wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:45 am The whole 'Cammarano walking around with the slogan shirt' thing seems a little far-fetched to me.
A little? :lol:
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I think you guys are just thirsty for something. I dont think that random shooting had anything to do with the Cammaranos. Google any town and theyll be a random shooting. Its america, guys
Capeci having no reference to this tells me all i need to know.

Heres my prediction. Besides scotts colorful journailism you will never hear about this again or from anyone else.

Scott ending it with a “thirst for blood” is lmao

I love Cammarano was a wearing a tshirt about a comeback hahahajahaaj i mean cmon and he was “seen around town”
Where was he wearing it? at the local Stop N Shop?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Since Scott already published it semi-publicly, I can say the "comeback" shirt is 100% real and confirmed. Don't know when/where/why Cammarano was wearing it (maybe he's fighting a health crisis) but Scott didn't make it up as ridiculous as it sounds. Never thought I'd be weighing in about a cheesy shirt some guy is wearing but what Scott published about that is accurate.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I mean those shirts are quite common. Do we think that was a subtle diss towards the bronx faction? I mean cmon. Is that where we are with lcn. Theyre wearing tshirts about comebacks?
You guys like scott. I get it. Researchers stick together.
Hes a known fabricator to me. So i dont believe much of what he says.
And scott knows this but jerry doesnt? :?

Cammarano is virtue signaling thru t shirts while on the run for his life. Jesus christ. :roll: :roll:
Last edited by Cheech on Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Whats Sil say to Chrissy? Ive said my piece lol. Thats it for me. I said my piece.
ng
On Record

Post by ng »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:59 pm
Ivan wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:41 pm
newera_212 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:56 pm It's free to pull deeds on the Nassau County Clerk website. I quickly tried, but I'm on a mobile browser and the site doesn't function well. Might be worth checking - name search for Cammarano ... or Grimaldi even, and see if there is anything for New Woods Road. Searching by street name would be better but I couldn't see if that option was possible on mobile.

There's quite a few Cammaranos in Nassau County but not nearly as many (that have owned property at least) that I thought there would be. There was some sort of filing activity as recent as 2017 under a Joseph Cammarano but I couldn't pull the docs to see what address it was for or what type of filing it was : deed, mortgage, etc

Worth a shot...if we find something for them on New Woods Road, we've cracked the case. Always the possibility of him having the property under a non relative's name but that seems a little overboard, especially given the results for a Joe Cammarano mentioned above
For whatever it's worth, those two roads are two miles apart on Google Maps. So, not all that close.

I looked on the site but there's a fair few Cammaranos on there like you said. It's pretty overwhelming and the shitty scans of the deeds are hard for my ancient eyes to read.
I did another quick'ish search today from a computer while I was working just to see - couldn't find anything for the street in question mentioned on the article. One kind of interesting thing I found (not really that interesting at all lol) is that the Redwood Road house that we do know about, was previously owned by the Grimaldis . Big surprise lol
https://patch.com/new-york/glencove/sho ... en-cove-pd
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:35 am I mean those shirts are quite common. Do we think that was a subtle diss towards the bronx faction? I mean cmon. Is that where we are with lcn. Theyre wearing tshirts about comebacks?
Like I said, I've got no idea why he wore the shirt haha. Could have been something his kids bought him after a rough hospital visit. I've got no dog in the race or involvement with Scott on that level, I just know he didn't make the shirt up because people were independently aware of it before the article.

I've got no idea what to think of the rumor mill. I believe problems are going on in the Bonanno Family it just remains to be seen what kind of concrete evidence it translates into. Scott's making a bold decision to cover this whether the rumors are true or not and I'm sure he knows this is a whole different ball game from saying Kansas City still has a few guys around. No question it's a gamble.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

B. wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:14 am
Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:35 am I mean those shirts are quite common. Do we think that was a subtle diss towards the bronx faction? I mean cmon. Is that where we are with lcn. Theyre wearing tshirts about comebacks?
Like I said, I've got no idea why he wore the shirt haha. Could have been something his kids bought him after a rough hospital visit. I've got no dog in the race or involvement with Scott on that level, I just know he didn't make the shirt up because people were independently aware of it before the article.

I've got no idea what to think of the rumor mill. I believe problems are going on in the Bonanno Family it just remains to be seen what kind of concrete evidence it translates into. Scott's making a bold decision to cover this whether the rumors are true or not and I'm sure he knows this is a whole different ball game from saying Kansas City still has a few guys around. No question it's a gamble.
I agree with you.

Always wish u the best my friend.