Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mr white
Straightened out

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by mr white »

How many shelved guys meeting every week does it take to become a dangerous faction?
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

UTC wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:13 pm
Angelo Santino wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:22 pm I don't think-- no I KNOW- that Scott would not lie. I am in contact with people who are "hearing" things too but it's much more tamer- arson- than a full on war. In time we will know all. If Scott is wrong he'll retract it but if he's right he won't get credit anyway for reporting it first. He can't win. I'm in the same boat as everyone else and we'll have to see what happens.
Even those who completely doubt the story didn't say Scott was lying. They said he appears to be wrong.
It's being inferred and let's be honest here, his article made it sound like Mancuso turned Brooklyn into the Ukraine (so I fully understand the criticism). I laughed at the John Wick reference because, yes, he does have a flair for the dramatic. That's his nature and it's a lovable trait at this point. All I am saying is that "something" is happening. It'll all come out in time, everything does. But when it does, are people willing to credit Scott for breaking the news, even if things turn out to be um well... overstated?
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Angelo Santino wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:11 pm
UTC wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:13 pm
Angelo Santino wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:22 pm I don't think-- no I KNOW- that Scott would not lie. I am in contact with people who are "hearing" things too but it's much more tamer- arson- than a full on war. In time we will know all. If Scott is wrong he'll retract it but if he's right he won't get credit anyway for reporting it first. He can't win. I'm in the same boat as everyone else and we'll have to see what happens.
Even those who completely doubt the story didn't say Scott was lying. They said he appears to be wrong.
It's being inferred and let's be honest here, his article made it sound like Mancuso turned Brooklyn into the Ukraine (so I fully understand the criticism). I laughed at the John Wick reference because, yes, he does have a flair for the dramatic. That's his nature and it's a lovable trait at this point. All I am saying is that "something" is happening. It'll all come out in time, everything does. But when it does, are people willing to credit Scott for breaking the news, even if things turn out to be um well... overstated?

I didn't see anyone even infer it....I don't think he's lying at all I just thi k he gets carried away with his headlines and business plan...
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

When you state the Cammaronos are 'fighting for their lives', you've only got yourself to blame for people calling bullshit
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Except for the times he has.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Not much left to say on the suspected validity of this, that hasn't been said in here already... but in regards to Mancuso:

I never bought the whole "Mancuso is a bad boss" thing, even as recent as that funeral assault and hearing about that. Or hearing about him shelf pretty well liked and long standing family members.

It was only until Pennsi's video yesterday (which I am taking as the truth, especially for the sake of what I am going to say next) where - to quote Phil Leotardo - my estimation of Michael Mancuso as a man completely fucking plummeted.

Him sniffing around the ex-wife of a made guy didn't even seem that crazy, considering the guy was in a completely different family, and they were split up for christs sake. It was him writing a letter from prison to Meldish's wife to tell her Meldish was cheating ... an egregious and deplorable move . It really doesn't get any worse than that.

If anyone should be shelved over anything it should have been that, as soon as it happened and the hard copy of the letter was seen and validated by other members. Very very disgusting . I think personally that people who cheat on their wives are degenerates and it's horribly wrong but I understand the various reasons of why people do it . Even as much as I dislike that type of behavior I don't think there's any situation in the world that would have me writing a letter to someone telling them their husband is cheating. It is really baffling that he wasn't shelved over this - a seriously weak look.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:54 pm Not much left to say on the suspected validity of this, that hasn't been said in here already... but in regards to Mancuso:

I never bought the whole "Mancuso is a bad boss" thing, even as recent as that funeral assault and hearing about that. Or hearing about him shelf pretty well liked and long standing family members.

It was only until Pennsi's video yesterday (which I am taking as the truth, especially for the sake of what I am going to say next) where - to quote Phil Leotardo - my estimation of Michael Mancuso as a man completely fucking plummeted.

Him sniffing around the ex-wife of a made guy didn't even seem that crazy, considering the guy was in a completely different family, and they were split up for christs sake. It was him writing a letter from prison to Meldish's wife to tell her Meldish was cheating ... an egregious and deplorable move . It really doesn't get any worse than that.

If anyone should be shelved over anything it should have been that, as soon as it happened and the hard copy of the letter was seen and validated by other members. Very very disgusting . I think personally that people who cheat on their wives are degenerates and it's horribly wrong but I understand the various reasons of why people do it . Even as much as I dislike that type of behavior I don't think there's any situation in the world that would have me writing a letter to someone telling them their husband is cheating. It is really baffling that he wasn't shelved over this - a seriously weak look.
Mancuso should have told Cammarano's wife he was cheating. Would have kept him away from Grimaldi's wake and be worse than a beating.

"I wasn't spreadin' gossip. It's, what do you call it, informational warfare." - Mancuso
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

B. wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:04 pm
newera_212 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:54 pm Not much left to say on the suspected validity of this, that hasn't been said in here already... but in regards to Mancuso:

Mancuso should have told Cammarano's wife he was cheating. Would have kept him away from Grimaldi's wake and be worse than a beating.

"I wasn't spreadin' gossip. It's, what do you call it, informational warfare." - Mancuso
LOL - that's great. Mancuso adopting the "we don't need to really kill them, we can just kill their reputations" strategy. He could even take it a step further and try to get some of these guys 'cancelled' - bad Yelp reviews for any of their legit businesses, spread allegations on social media, he really could be the boss that takes LCN into the 21st century
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Haha

"What's this thing, ah, cancel culture? Sounds like a bunch of rats to me." - Paulie Walnuts
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

B. wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:04 pm

First they killed people. Then that wasn't an option.
Next they beat people. For a while after we put people on the shelf.

Now we pick up pens and write letters to the misses.

I'm doing a disgusted walnuts vertical hand brush to the side of the face as I write.

Completely agree with newera. Ratting a guy out to his wife. Jeezus, what a move. Weak.

B, loved your response. Lmao dude.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

New Scott piece about this issue just dropped. Says that:
  • Other bosses consider Mancuso "radioactive" and are ordering their men to steer clear of him and the Bonannos
  • This has hurt the Bonanno's earning ability as joint ventures are suspended
  • Mancuso has hit terms with "kill on sight" order dispatched
  • FBI is aware of the situation and is monitoring it
  • Feds are ramping up heat on all families now in response
Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just reporting what the Scott Site says. :lol:

I take no stand on the veracity of this stuff.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

One thing I'll say is that prison apparently is therapeutic for the Bonannos, Basciano got tanner and Mancuso's hairline recovered unless he had hair restoration before going to prison.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Up To His Nose In Chaos: NY Mob Chief Mancuso On Outs With Other Big Apple Dons For Refusing To Relent In Quest For Vengeance

https://gangsterreport.com/up-to-hi...f ... vengeance/

January 31, 2023 — Bonanno crime family boss Michael (Mikey Nose) Mancuso isn’t winning any popularity contests these days in the upper echelons of the New York mafia. And it’s effecting profit margins, per sources.

Mikey Nose is “radioactive” in the minds of the bosses of New York’s other Five Families, sources claim. Bosses in the Genovese, Lucchese and Gambino families are instructing their members to keep their distance and stay far away from revenge-bent Mancuso and the Bonannos, per these sources.

“Mikey is a giant fed magnet right now, he’s bringing heat on himself and everybody else with his reckless behavior and it’s not sitting well with people,” one source said. “The guy’s radioactive. That entire situation is a ticking time bomb. Nobody wants to be around when it goes off.”
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

He must have alot of guys loyal to him
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Since Scott has gone pay its gotten a little more sensationalized. He is saying the Camamrannos are running for their lives. Do you believe that to be true? I do not.

Ill hang up and listen, thanks.