Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Luca
Honorary Member

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by Luca »

I know this an old discussion but I just want to say that Alite would kick Calandra’s ass.
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:22 pm
NorthBuffalo wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:02 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:32 am
CornerBoy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:29 am
Browniety86 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:22 pm Alite says he punked out Solly DeLaurentis in McKeon and shoved his head in the snow? Lmfao yeah I bet buddy
thats the chicago boss? again, if you have the video, pls share link. Thanks a million
Yes the Chicago boss but he wasnt boss then though...I'll try to remember what the segment was..all I know is it was on YouTube and Alite was acting the big shit as usual...
Alite said he pushed Solly D into the snow and gave him a white wash lol and Solly D said "I'll kill you." I highly doubt this happened. Calandra actually did do time with Solly D, Infelise and a few Buffalo guys as well.
A few Buffalo guys? Who would that be
Calandra talks about Gabby Cino as being at his lunch table in a few podcast - Cino was a union guy in Buffalo. He passed away last year.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Calandra still in the youtube game? What happened to that bald guy who overturned his life sentence. He did expose jimmy as a liar is he still around. He had good prison story's but I haven't checked out any of those youtibe guys in life 6months got old fast
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I like who scars calls out Sammy about certain shit but doesn't go overboard and basically says Sammy was a real gangster. Sammy still has responded?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:33 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:22 pm
NorthBuffalo wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:02 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:32 am
CornerBoy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:29 am
Browniety86 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:22 pm Alite says he punked out Solly DeLaurentis in McKeon and shoved his head in the snow? Lmfao yeah I bet buddy
thats the chicago boss? again, if you have the video, pls share link. Thanks a million
Yes the Chicago boss but he wasnt boss then though...I'll try to remember what the segment was..all I know is it was on YouTube and Alite was acting the big shit as usual...
Alite said he pushed Solly D into the snow and gave him a white wash lol and Solly D said "I'll kill you." I highly doubt this happened. Calandra actually did do time with Solly D, Infelise and a few Buffalo guys as well.
A few Buffalo guys? Who would that be
Calandra talks about Gabby Cino as being at his lunch table in a few podcast - Cino was a union guy in Buffalo. He passed away last year.
ah got it. thanks
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Makelaiusiwk
Straightened out

Post by Makelaiusiwk »

Anything alite says is bs lmao