Patriarca 2022 news: Eddie Lato official underboss

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Patriarca 2022 news: Eddie Lato official underboss

Post by AntComello »

How stupid are these guys? Had a year long group text going about the the weed operation.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:18 am I'm not convinced Philly is at 50 anymore.
50 is a conceivable number for 50. We have 44 confirmed members (including incarcerated and inactive), plus we know multiple ceremonies have been held since 2015. 50-60 is probably where they're at in total members.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Somewhere between 25 members and 36. That's my guess. It's always been a small family 30 is about rite. They have a large recruitment pool. Boston to providence out to worcester. Another of people. I think them having any pull or say in CT is probably dead
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:04 pm Somewhere between 25 members and 36. That's my guess. It's always been a small family 30 is about rite.

Assuming that list is all made members than we have 29 confirmed members for 2022. If Albino Folcarelli is indeed made that is at least 30 for 2022. So them being in the 30s range today is most likely.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:04 pm Somewhere between 25 members and 36. That's my guess. It's always been a small family 30 is about rite. They have a large recruitment pool. Boston to providence out to worcester. Another of people. I think them having any pull or say in CT is probably dead
It died w ascenzia. The street talk is rooster took over ascenzia gambling packages
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Was Eddie Lato close to the power players in the mob such as Manocchio, Guglielmetti? I guess that both he and Salemme regret trusting Bobby deluca.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Manocchio didn't make alot of guys in Rhode Island the only 2 guy we know he inducted in all his years were Lato and chippy s. . He did induct big cheese and his brother. I think these guys all were made in or around 1996.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

If they were inducted in 1996 it would have been when Salemme was still Boss if I'm not mistaken. I believe Manocchio did induct Joseph Ruggiero from Providence when he was the Boss.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

What do people make of this early article about Eddie Lato below?
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/1121985 ... ton-globe/ it seems that he was hanging around with Rocco Argenti and other influential mobsters such as Nicholas Bianco.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:13 am
JoeCamel wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:00 am I know you guys hate the fresh street talk, but there’s a lot more made members then listed above. At a certain point 10 years ago anyone who has killed someone or sold a few pounds of weed or guzzled bookmakers were made in Boston. Just watched a fox 25 news report from Peter limone passing away where State police estimated 50 members between the two states. 5 years ago but still
fuck that, if someone has posted on here for awhile and they seem relatively honest then its far more interesting than Official documents, many of which are bullshit, many not bullshit. I just find the talk more enjoyable to read as it reminds me of old nabe without actually having to go over East River and being around these nuts.
We don't hate "fresh street talk" but we do generally have a pretty strict approach toward it with critical thinking, insisting on evidence, having a false-until-proved-true policy toward anything that's stated, etc. etc.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Think it came our in chippy s plea when he was attempting to shake that guy down in Connecticut. The feds said him and lato were inducted in 1996 or 97 I forget and he agreed to it in the plea. Think it's called allocating or some shit. But manocchio took over when frank salemme was arrested I think he went to jail in 95. He stopped sending any tribute to frank and took over the family. I wonder when he officially did. Chin was still on the street so he must have oked it
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Jimmy Ida and barney got arrested in September 96 so it must have all happened before.
Bing Bang 74
Straightened out

Post by Bing Bang 74 »

davidf1989 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:01 pm What do people make of this early article about Eddie Lato below?
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/1121985 ... ton-globe/ it seems that he was hanging around with Rocco Argenti and other influential mobsters such as Nicholas Bianco.
Lato & Argenti were the pair who killed Kevin Hanrahan in 1992, per Bobby DeLuca, so it would seem as though they were something of a duo in Providence. They even appear together in this old picture.
Lato Argenti.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:34 pm If they were inducted in 1996 it would have been when Salemme was still Boss if I'm not mistaken. I believe Manocchio did induct Joseph Ruggiero from Providence when he was the Boss.

Pogo
There’s a debate on if it frank Salemme or LM who took the 250G to induct Ruggiero, but I’m inclined to agree it was baby shanks. Ruggiero seems to have popped up right around when Frank went on the lamb.
The feds said in court Anthony DiNunzio was inducted in 98 or 99. Not saying you are wrong or anything, just read it on Boston.com article about him getting arrested the other day.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Cheech wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:18 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:04 pm Somewhere between 25 members and 36. That's my guess. It's always been a small family 30 is about rite. They have a large recruitment pool. Boston to providence out to worcester. Another of people. I think them having any pull or say in CT is probably dead
It died w ascenzia. The street talk is rooster took over ascenzia gambling packages
I may be mistaken but I believe there is one more member left in Connecticut under the Patriarca flag? Which I’m sure has associates underneath him also.