Patriarca 2022 news: Eddie Lato official underboss

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JoeCamel
Straightened out

Patriarca 2022 news: Eddie Lato official underboss

Post by JoeCamel »

Tim White just came in his pants. Eddie Lato officially Underboss. All about John Conti Mob ties brand new tonight. Looks like Rhode Island back in the swing.

https://www.wpri.com/target-12/investig ... ation/amp/

Funny we were just talking about these guys

current New England Members

Carmen ``The Cheeseman'' DiNunzio
Anthony DiNunzio
Louis DiNunzio
Darin Bufalino
Michael Prochilo Sr.
Michael Prochilo Jr.
Gregory Costa
James Martorano
William Angelesco
Anthony Spagnolo
Pryce Quintina
Lee Rizzo
Robert Carrozza
Vincent ``The Animal'' Ferrara
Richard Gambale
Vincent Federico
Frederick Simone
Vincent Gioacchini
John Salemme
Dennis Lepore
Biagio DiGiacomo
Carmen Tortora
Louis Manocchio
Edward Lato
Vito DeLuca
Raymond Patriarca Jr.
Joseph Ruggiero
Matthew Gugliemetti

?
Joseph Pingaro
John Scarpelli
Salvatore Marino
Stephen Rossetti
Mario Grasso
Salvatore D’aquila
Albi Focarelli (Tim White)

Before anyone jumps on me for including Costa as a confirmed guy, he’s on Limones list included with the section of Boston Made Members which is them followed by all Providence Made Members which is then followed by associates from both locales. Same with Prochilo Sr. I’m going to have argue he’s made. I added Anthony Rizzo, who has been floated before because I found an official government reference.

https://www.mass.gov/doc/fy05annualrepo ... f/download

Thank you to everyone who’s worked on this before me, I pored the internet on the possible guys…and no I won’t include the ponytail
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Re: Patriarca 2022 news: Eddie Lato official underboss

Post by JoeCamel »

JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

But state police interest in Conti heightened after investigators surveilled him “on multiple occasions at locations and events hosted and attended by high-ranking members and associates” of the New England Crime Family, Lynch wrote.

New England Crime Family underboss Edward “Eddie” Lato
The most noteworthy occasion was a Dec. 22, 2020, Christmas party at Maria’s Cucina – an Italian restaurant on Broadway in Providence that was then co-owned by state Rep. Gregory Costantino.

The Christmas party is where state police reported it was likely loyalty payments were paid up to high-ranking mobsters, including underboss Lato and Matthew “Matty” Guglielmetti, a mob capo.

At some point prior to the Christmas party, state police also said in the affidavit they believed proceeds from Organic Bees were likely being “paid up” to upper ranks of the New England mob. Those details – along with the State House meeting – made the connections clear to investigators.

“It is also believed that given this investigation and the clear alliance between Raymond Jenkins [and] John Conti … this meeting and the meeting at the Rhode Island State House, included dialogue relative to this matter thus proving the [mob’s] direct connections to Organic Bees and Raymond Jenkins’ criminal operation,” Lynch wrote.
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

https://www.golocalprov.com/news/RI-Box ... arges-Link

Dino Guilmette/ Matthew Gugliemetti
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

I know you guys hate the fresh street talk, but there’s a lot more made members then listed above. At a certain point 10 years ago anyone who has killed someone or sold a few pounds of weed or guzzled bookmakers were made in Boston. Just watched a fox 25 news report from Peter limone passing away where State police estimated 50 members between the two states. 5 years ago but still
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I thought they had gugliemetti down as underboss since he got out, could be wrong
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:37 am I thought they had gugliemetti down as underboss since he got out, could be wrong
As far as I know only Scott had Guglielmetti as underboss which he had up until this summer IIRC. I tried asking if Guglielmetti was knocked down or if he was just incorrectly identified but I never got a reply on it.
NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

Post by NewEnglandHere »

matty is very ill has to walk with a cane looks very sick
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

JoeCamel wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:00 am I know you guys hate the fresh street talk, but there’s a lot more made members then listed above. At a certain point 10 years ago anyone who has killed someone or sold a few pounds of weed or guzzled bookmakers were made in Boston. Just watched a fox 25 news report from Peter limone passing away where State police estimated 50 members between the two states. 5 years ago but still
fuck that, if someone has posted on here for awhile and they seem relatively honest then its far more interesting than Official documents, many of which are bullshit, many not bullshit. I just find the talk more enjoyable to read as it reminds me of old nabe without actually having to go over East River and being around these nuts.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Bing Bang 74
Straightened out

Post by Bing Bang 74 »

Just a question that popped up, but why is Eddie Lato sometimes referred to by the nickname "Carmine" in some threads? Haven't seen any other places that say that's his alias. Same with Guglielmetti and his supposed nickname "Matty Gugs", I only ever heard "Good-Looking Matty".
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Well if the govt said he's the UB it must be true.
The Dinunzios have managed to stay low key, where do they fit in? And I remember the govt said in 2015-16 that Spucky Spagnolo was "acting boss" so he drops down to captain? Or what. Its kind of top heavy.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:12 am Well if the govt said he's the UB it must be true.

Are you being facetious?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
miggy9
On Record

Post by miggy9 »

It cracks me up how Jenkins has remained relevant for so long. Goes from being a flagger for DOT to selling drugs. Not surprising.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:26 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:12 am Well if the govt said he's the UB it must be true.

Are you being facetious?
I am
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JoeCamel wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:00 am I know you guys hate the fresh street talk, but there’s a lot more made members then listed above. At a certain point 10 years ago anyone who has killed someone or sold a few pounds of weed or guzzled bookmakers were made in Boston. Just watched a fox 25 news report from Peter limone passing away where State police estimated 50 members between the two states. 5 years ago but still
I doubt it's anywhere near 50. I'm not convinced Philly is at 50 anymore. In 2003, there were 12 members estimated for Providence. In 2006 and 2008, there were 30-35 members estimated for Boston. If we take the Limone no contact list in 2010 at face value, there were 28 in Boston and 14 in Providence which would be 42. But 14 members have died since then, which would bring it down to 28 members, and there's no way they've made enough guys over the past 12 years to get up to 50.

At this point it looks like approximately 20 or so in Boston, with another half-dozen in Providence. Maybe 30 tops. And it appears they're still sticking with splitting the administration positions between the two.
All roads lead to New York.