Vinny Goregous, Sally Daz, and Mikey Nose

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: Vinny Goregous, Sally Daz, and Mikey Nose

Post by PolackTony »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:38 am
Extortion wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:19 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:40 am I think train wreck might be to strong of a word for the 3rd largest 100+ year old criminal organization in NYC but you’re exactly right when it comes to merging. Barney to smart for that shit.

The Latin kings are much larger than the Bonannos so are the Bloods albeit more violent and feared at this point in time now.
The Kings formed in the 50’s and didn’t make it to NY until the 80’s.
Tangential to the topic, but you’re correct that the LKs formed in the ‘50s. I have that direct from an old original era King that I used to know (King Rory), who also told me that the first chapter had a number of Italians, as it started in a heavily Italian neighborhood, immediately in the vicinity of where Jackie Cerone was based.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Post by Geeleonetti »

Everyone always tries to get off topic. Nobody cares about bloods or Latin kings on a bonnano post. Please stay on
Topic, it’s happening way too much lately on all posts.
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

Does bop not limit calls vb can make? He’s allowed to call mancuso. Surprised mancuso even takes that call.
sisterray
Straightened out

Post by sisterray »

sharpieone wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:51 pm Does bop not limit calls vb can make? He’s allowed to call mancuso. Surprised mancuso even takes that call.
Merlino had a smuggled cellphone in prison. From the feds’ point of view, it’s better to listen in to the conversations to keep tabs on what’s going on (they were probably as curious about the sally daz situation as everyone else) than to tip off the bop and let them throw Basciano into the hole.
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

sharpieone wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:51 pm Does bop not limit calls vb can make? He’s allowed to call mancuso. Surprised mancuso even takes that call.
He can call people. He can’t put Mancuso on his call list, and he probably wouldn’t if he could, unless he’s an idiot. But people he can call can make sure Mancuso is around when the call comes.

Plus, every prison in the world has smartphones.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Waingro
Straightened out

Post by Waingro »

The few people that I know who did federal prison time said cell phones weren't hard to get but you're gonna pay several thousand for one.
BensonhurstGuy
Honorary Member

Post by BensonhurstGuy »

Back in the day in the 90s Petey boxcars son Peter was getting a beating on bath ave by some Puerto Ricans he had a beef with. box cars jumped out of the car to help his son and got stabbed. He didn’t die and it didn’t make the news People prob don’t even know outside our bath ave world but he got jabbed up. The kids ran nothing happened to them. They can’t control everything. Especially people outside their world.
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

Waingro wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:38 pm The few people that I know who did federal prison time said cell phones weren't hard to get but you're gonna pay several thousand for one.
In Europe, its about 300/400 for an IPhone in most prisons. It’s a new world out there.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

BensonhurstGuy wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:09 am Back in the day in the 90s Petey boxcars son Peter was getting a beating on bath ave by some Puerto Ricans he had a beef with. box cars jumped out of the car to help his son and got stabbed. He didn’t die and it didn’t make the news People prob don’t even know outside our bath ave world but he got jabbed up. The kids ran nothing happened to them. They can’t control everything. Especially people outside their world.
That looks bad on him, unless the son didnt or couldnt find out their identities, im pretty sure they could have found some young guys to get them back. Probably not worth it to go to jail over some dumb kids by killing them, but atleast get some other wannabee kids to stab them up or crack them real good.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Meanwhile Vinny Asaro allegedly ran outside and took off his shirt, trying to square up with a group of (non Italian) kids who were loitering in front of his social club and smashed a bottle on the sidewalk. lol
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Vinny Asaro is one nasty SOB huh
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

They shouldve sent Vinny to Grimaldi's wake.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

NYNighthawk wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:15 am It comes down to Vinny Gorgeous basciano has no weight at all anymore. mancuso is a knucklehead and I would not be surprise if an enterprising family - say the Genovese - just come in - swoop them all up and simply say - your'e in our family now! facit accompli!
Yeah it seems that way about Vinny. Still Veryy surprising Mancuso stopped taking his calls that’s a totally a smack in the face. He put Mancuso in that position And when Vinny was out on the street they were really close. Just another thing that doesn’t Loook good for Mancuso.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

StandUpGuy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:40 am
Mikeymike12 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:15 pm wonder who sally was paying after Vinny. Maybe no one? And that’s another reason why no one stepped in?
According to gangland he was paying soldier Richard deLuca from the Lucchese family.
Where was Deluca ??? Obviously he wasn’t much help .... wonder if he was any help at all. Sad
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:09 pm
StandUpGuy wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:40 am
Mikeymike12 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:15 pm wonder who sally was paying after Vinny. Maybe no one? And that’s another reason why no one stepped in?
According to gangland he was paying soldier Richard deLuca from the Lucchese family.
Where was Deluca ??? Obviously he wasn’t much help .... wonder if he was any help at all. Sad

Are you retarded slow or both? Jesus Christ off the cross couldnt save this guy. Havent you read the 127 articles GL wrote about it. His son set him up. What are mobsters in your little heads? Grow up
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny