John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AAA-DK
Straightened out

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by AAA-DK »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcDEvQ3 ... itdownnews
i did known that vinny was linked with cindy crawford
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Yeah that sounds like bullshit to me. Salute to him if true, but when would have that been? When she was in her prime in the early 90s and he was on trial for selling heroin? Or in the 2000s when she was living in Beverly Hills with her family, after Vinny had put on 50 lbs and was gunning down low level hoods in the BX ? Seems like the Anthony Mirra & Goldie Hawn thing
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:32 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:45 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:02 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:18 am He did go bad. Either way he was right.
Bullshit. John spreading the rumor Pennisi was bad was wrong. At the time he was not bad.
PaddyWhack wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:54 am It could very well have, but I think of Gerlando "George from Canada" Sciascia and what happened to him when he said TG was using cocaine…
George was clipped for a multitude of reasons, the TG accusation was one of many.
If you call somebody rat and then they later become a rat, where they wrong? Pennisi walked into the fbi office just because some gut you hate calls you rat does not excuse you to become one. Like Pennisi always says where's the paperwork? What's he worried about?
Pete Tucchio was waiting outside of his house in a 2008 Civic with a Supreme bumper sticker on it. That would scare anyone
i just saw this post and actually saw a civic with two supreme bumper stickers on it yesterday by me in bay ridge. i am dying laughing over here
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Waingro
Straightened out

Post by Waingro »

AAA-DK wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:05 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcDEvQ3 ... itdownnews
I still can't believe Donnie Shacks was banging Elizabeth Hurley in her prime. Hell she's still hot now.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Pennisi has a new video where he says there is an unwritten mob rule that if your father was murdered by the mob you can never become a boss, which I’ve never heard of. Can we come up with a few guys to disprove this?

Joe Colombo? Would he count?
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:12 pm Pennisi has a new video where he says there is an unwritten mob rule that if your father was murdered by the mob you can never become a boss, which I’ve never heard of. Can we come up with a few guys to disprove this?

Someone brought up Joe Colombo in the comments, and he replied "There's always an exception to the rule." What was the circumstance around Colombo's father's death?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

dave wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:31 pm [quote=johnny_scootch post_id=241332 time=<a href="tel:1665882729">1665882729</a> user_id=105]
Pennisi has a new video where he says there is an unwritten mob rule that if your father was murdered by the mob you can never become a boss, which I’ve never heard of. Can we come up with a few guys to disprove this?

Someone brought up Joe Colombo in the comments, and he replied "There's always an exception to the rule." What was the circumstance around Colombo's father's death?
[/quote]

He was sleeping with another guy's wife. It was said that his killers cut off his Johnson and left it in his mouth as a message. :oops:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Do we know who Colombo Sr was banging? Joey Cantalupo tells the story of him getting his junk cut off and put in his mouth in that Crime Inc doc but he never said who the wiseguy getting revenge was. Was this ever made public?
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:16 pm Do we know who Colombo Sr was banging? Joey Cantalupo tells the story of him getting his junk cut off and put in his mouth in that Crime Inc doc but he never said who the wiseguy getting revenge was. Was this ever made public?
Colombo inherited his associ ation in the family he ulti mately took over from his father, Anthony Colombo, who was garroted in 1938 and found dead in his car next to the body of a woman friend, Christine Oliveri, who had also been strangled. The crime was never solved.

https://www.nytimes.com/1971/05/03/arch ... a-new.html

Here's an entire article exploring the murder:

https://www.heyridge.com/2017/10/true-c ... hore-road/

Oliveri lived at 1745 74th Street, in Bensonhurst, with her husband, Alfred, and their sons, Frank and Joseph. Alfred, once an embroiderer, had recently been on welfare, since health problems prevented him from working. He told police he didn’t know Nino, but his wife “had mentioned a flirtatious man named Tony, whose face she had threatened to slap,” the Times reported.

“It was generally agreed that Nino had gone one step too far in having an affair with Christina, who was the wife of a ‘made man’ in the Profaci family,” according to Mafia Genius. “She, of course, also paid the ultimate price for her sexual duplicity.” This strikes me as false, however (and kinda sexist). More likely is the theory eventually put forward by police, more than a year later: Columbo was a loanshark, the “most stubborn rival” in that racket of Cassendro “Anthony” “The Chief” Bonasera, “strong-arm ruler of Brooklyn’s shylock racket since the death of Frankie Yale,” aka Frank Uale, the Eagle reported. Oliveri had just been with the wrong man at the wrong time. (As the Eagle had put it the day after the bodies were discovered, “Columbo was apparently murdered by business enemies and the woman killed to silence her.”)
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:12 pm Pennisi has a new video where he says there is an unwritten mob rule that if your father was murdered by the mob you can never become a boss, which I’ve never heard of. Can we come up with a few guys to disprove this?

George Zappola’s dad was killed by the Genovese Family but Zappola was supposed to become the Acting Boss back in 2017 instead of DeSantis but turned it down due to being on paper and content in Jersey at that time
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Waingro wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:25 pm
AAA-DK wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:05 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcDEvQ3 ... itdownnews
I still can't believe Donnie Shacks was banging Elizabeth Hurley in her prime. Hell she's still hot now.
Amazing- you think he was really fucking her?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:18 am

George Zappola’s dad was killed by the Genovese Family but Zappola was supposed to become the Acting Boss back in 2017 instead of DeSantis but turned it down due to being on paper and content in Jersey at that time
Good example but was Zappola's father made? I don't recall. The unwritten rule seems shaky to begin with, but maybe in Zappola's case, his father being made or not could have been the X factor.

Interesting topic and rule from Pennisi. He mentioned Froggy Galione as an example. This one didn't make sense to me because his father was killed by a different family and I believe everyone who was involved with his fathers hit is dead. The whole admin who ordered that hit have been in the ground for almost 40 years now. I don't know who the shooters were (Gotti crew? Ruggiano guys?) but few if any are still around today

Plus if Galione were to theoretically become boss, how could he ever call as his 'first order of business', revenge against Gambino guys? Boss or not, that would be something he'd have to do sneakily on his own.

The Bruno and Guzzo examples made much more sense. Same families, and the perpetrators and/or people loyal to them are around still. Guzzo even getting made into the Colombos semi recently (Pennisi mentioned this on an older vid) is really crazy on its own. The guy he tried to gun down is still active and rose into a position of power since the shooting. Maybe approving Guzzo membership would insure him from attempting to kill any made guys ever again. Kind of like a reverse if you can't beat 'em, join em type of thing
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:36 pm Good example but was Zappola's father made? I don't recall. The unwritten rule seems shaky to begin with, but maybe in Zappola's case, his father being made or not could have been the X factor.

He was.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:00 pm
newera_212 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:36 pm Good example but was Zappola's father made? I don't recall. The unwritten rule seems shaky to begin with, but maybe in Zappola's case, his father being made or not could have been the X factor.

He was.

Pogo
Thanks. Well that takes care of that explanation then lol
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:07 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:00 pm

He was.

Pogo
Thanks. Well that takes care of that explanation then lol
I remember Sammy Gravano telling that story about Georgie Rush...Mario Gigante had a meeting with Zappola to hear his reasoning for plotting to hit Gravano then passed the message back to Chin the reason was ridiculous...the rest is history