John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by aray22 »

Bruno187 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:49 pm
moneyman wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:52 pm Pennisi clearly has the most hatred for Big John, there has to be at least 5 videos dedicated solely to him
You really can't blame him. If what JP says is true, and I don't doubt him, Big John made a play for JP's girl. That's a MAJOR no-no in the life. But some pathological pricks play that game. It's not so much about the girl, but more about belittling the underling. Used to see it all the time back in the day, particularly with made guys and associates. Very territorial "mark my property" type thing. The rules exist for a reason....you are not supposed to fuck around with another guy (even an associates) girl, sister, wife, anything. This creates big problems and animosity for no reason. Just really stupid and shows that Big John had no business being a skipper, never mind even a straightened out guy. Just my 2 cents.
It wasn't big John it was his brother Boobsie. Big John started the rumor about him though to protect his brother.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Wonder how much Pennisi was giving weekly / monthly to big John. Loll heard he wasn’t really making big o money on the street and couldnt of been much ... but still curious if it was around the same amount as other in that crew or way off.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:10 pm Wonder how much Pennisi was giving weekly / monthly to big John. Loll heard he wasn’t really making big o money on the street and couldnt of been much ...
Who'd you hear from?

Your sisters girlfriend?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Gaspipe was on the crackpipe according to Pennisi. Explains a lot.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

dave wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:17 am Gaspipe was on the crackpipe according to Pennisi. Explains a lot.
I heard convict inc say that but not Pennisi.
Did Pennisi confirm it by saying he heard that on the street?
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:04 am
dave wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:17 am Gaspipe was on the crackpipe according to Pennisi. Explains a lot.
Yeah, he posted about it under the Community tab of his YouTube channel a few days ago.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Would explain a lot.
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

It was common knowledge amongst the Brooklyn faction that he would smoke cocaine in the basement of Le Parc.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Eh I don't know, I feel like if Casso was a crackhead it probably would have come out from rats like D'Arco or Kaplan as they spent a lot of time with him. I don't doubt he did some rails back in the 80s but I find it hard to believe he was a hardcore addict without those guys noticing and commenting on it.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

dave wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:57 am
Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:04 am
Yeah, he posted about it under the Community tab of his YouTube channel a few days ago.
Thanks
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

So Pennisi says it comes from reliable people the information that he has about Casso and cocaine but I wonder how none of it got back to Amuso as Pennisi says it was common knowledge among the Brooklyn faction.
Frankie Lastorino was allegedly a cocaine user
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:36 pm So Pennisi says it comes from reliable people the information that he has about Casso and cocaine but I wonder how none of it got back to Amuso as Pennisi says it was common knowledge among the Brooklyn faction.
in the 80s and early 90s everybody was doing drugs
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:36 pm So Pennisi says it comes from reliable people the information that he has about Casso and cocaine but I wonder how none of it got back to Amuso as Pennisi says it was common knowledge among the Brooklyn faction.
It could very well have, but I think of Gerlando "George from Canada" Sciascia and what happened to him when he said TG was using cocaine…
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:16 pm
Bruno187 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:49 pm
moneyman wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:52 pm Pennisi clearly has the most hatred for Big John, there has to be at least 5 videos dedicated solely to him
You really can't blame him. If what JP says is true, and I don't doubt him, Big John made a play for JP's girl.
Big John also spread the rumor JP went bad.
He did go bad. Either way he was right.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:18 am He did go bad. Either way he was right.
Bullshit. John spreading the rumor Pennisi was bad was wrong. At the time he was not bad.
PaddyWhack wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:54 am It could very well have, but I think of Gerlando "George from Canada" Sciascia and what happened to him when he said TG was using cocaine…
George was clipped for a multitude of reasons, the TG accusation was one of many.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.