John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:02 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:18 am He did go bad. Either way he was right.
Bullshit. John spreading the rumor Pennisi was bad was wrong. At the time he was not bad.
PaddyWhack wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:54 am It could very well have, but I think of Gerlando "George from Canada" Sciascia and what happened to him when he said TG was using cocaine…
George was clipped for a multitude of reasons, the TG accusation was one of many.
If you call somebody rat and then they later become a rat, where they wrong? Pennisi walked into the fbi office just because some gut you hate calls you rat does not excuse you to become one. Like Pennisi always says where's the paperwork? What's he worried about?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:45 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:18 am He did go bad. Either way he was right.
Bullshit. John spreading the rumor Pennisi was bad was wrong. At the time he was not bad.
PaddyWhack wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:54 am It could very well have, but I think of Gerlando "George from Canada" Sciascia and what happened to him when he said TG was using cocaine…
George was clipped for a multitude of reasons, the TG accusation was one of many.
If you call somebody rat and then they later become a rat, where they wrong? Pennisi walked into the fbi office just because some gut you hate calls you rat does not excuse you to become one. Like Pennisi always says where's the paperwork? What's he worried about?
Pete Tucchio was waiting outside of his house in a 2008 Civic with a Supreme bumper sticker on it. That would scare anyone
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Nah he has the Coexist and I love my Labrador stickers on his car I thought
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

:lol:
newera_212 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:32 pm
Pete Tucchio was waiting outside of his house in a 2008 Civic with a Supreme bumper sticker on it. That would scare anyone
: :lol:
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

😂😂😂😂😂
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

BWAHAHAHHAHA.

Fucking post of the year.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:45 pm If you call somebody rat and then they later become a rat, where they wrong?
If I say you're dead, and then in 40 years time, you die, am I wrong?
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:48 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:45 pm If you call somebody rat and then they later become a rat, where they wrong?
It's really a variation of begging the question/self-fulfilling prophecy. Tony is using one of the classic logical fallacies. Big John accused Pennisi of being an informant, leading to a chain of events that caused him to become an informant, which therefore vindicated Big John's initial claim which makes him correct.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

nizarsoccer wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:33 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:48 am
It's really a variation of begging the question/self-fulfilling prophecy. Tony is using one of the classic logical fallacies. Big John accused Pennisi of being an informant, leading to a chain of events that caused him to become an informant, which therefore vindicated Big John's initial claim which makes him correct.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Nothing?
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:18 pm Nothing?
I'm in agreement with you.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:18 pm Nothing?
What? You want to keep it going? I thought we can agree to disagree and move on, but you have nothing else better to do
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

It is of my belief that "ratting" or not snitching is kind of an innate belief. It's kind of something that you born with or at a very young age instilled in you. It's not something that you decide once you became "made" you automatically have a different belief. I'm sure there is a few to some degree that getting that "button" gives them a higher power of belief. But overall it is not something that changes when the wind blows ( or bc john gotti hurt my feelings on tape and talked bad about me or big john didnt like me so he planted a false flag operation about me being a rat so I became one)
So yes if I say you remind of woman creaming for the drama and the next post you said something similar to your last 30 posts are you still reminding me of a woman creaming for the drama?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:21 am It is of my belief that "ratting" or not snitching is kind of an innate belief. It's kind of something that you born with or at a very young age instilled in you. It's not something that you decide once you became "made" you automatically have a different belief. I'm sure there is a few to some degree that getting that "button" gives them a higher power of belief. But overall it is not something that changes when the wind blows ( or bc john gotti hurt my feelings on tape and talked bad about me or big john didnt like me so he planted a false flag operation about me being a rat so I became one)
So yes if I say you remind of woman creaming for the drama and the next post you said something similar to your last 30 posts are you still reminding me of a woman creaming for the drama?
Fuckin YAWN.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:16 pm
Mikeymike12 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:10 pm Wonder how much Pennisi was giving weekly / monthly to big John. Loll heard he wasn’t really making big o money on the street and couldnt of been much ...
Who'd you hear from?

Your sisters girlfriend?
Actually it was your sister .she likes to talk ...