Alite's Daughter Passed

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Jbravo
Straightened out

Re: Alite's Daughter Passed

Post by Jbravo »

It's their own fault but help is needed to straighten these people out.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Makaveli wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:17 pm
NYNighthawk wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:30 pm phuck them all - it's called the "thinning of the herd"!
Disgusting.
hey knucklehead - you say it's a disease but I say it's the onyl disease you have to keep buying!!
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

NYNighthawk wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:04 am
NYNighthawk wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:30 pm phuck them all - it's called the "thinning of the herd"!
Disgusting.
hey knucklehead - you say it's a disease but I say it's the onyl disease you have to keep buying!!
Alcoholics don’t have to buy more booze? Smokers don’t need to buy more cigarettes/tobacco? People addicted to shopping don’t have to keep buying?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Southshore88 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:44 am
Disgusting.
Alcoholics don’t have to buy more booze? Smokers don’t need to buy more cigarettes/tobacco? People addicted to shopping don’t have to keep buying?
Yeah, "thinning of the herd?" I disagree. I lost both mt brothers to drugs. Yes they were addicted, but for 1) do you know what they put into this sh*t now? I've seen the autopsy report(s). Fish food, roach killer spray, elephant tranquilizer. And that was just one of their reports. 2) they were good law abiding citizens when they weren't hooked on drugs. My older brother mickey was a master carpenter with his own residential business and my little brother Jimmy was only 21 he didn't even have a chance.

Its different now, 10-15 years ago when you wanted an OC 80 (the old formulation that you just lick the coding off) or blue 30s, you did not have to worry about this Chinese pressed dog sh*t that they put in there with these chemicals.
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:08 am
Southshore88 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:44 am
Disgusting.
Yeah, "thinning of the herd?" I disagree. I lost both mt brothers to drugs. Yes they were addicted, but for 1) do you know what they put into this sh*t now? I've seen the autopsy report(s). Fish food, roach killer spray, elephant tranquilizer. And that was just one of their reports. 2) they were good law abiding citizens when they weren't hooked on drugs. My older brother mickey was a master carpenter with his own residential business and my little brother Jimmy was only 21 he didn't even have a chance.

Its different now, 10-15 years ago when you wanted an OC 80 (the old formulation that you just lick the coding off) or blue 30s, you did not have to worry about this Chinese pressed dog sh*t that they put in there with these chemicals.
Sorry to hear about your brothers passing. I’m in my mid 30’s and grew up in MA so there are a number of people I grew up with who struggled with opiates and a few who unfortunately lost their lives as well. They were also law abiding citizens who got hooked after experimenting/partying in college and then it changed from recreational use to addiction in the blink of an eye. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

There's no chemical solution to a spiritual problem.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

So sorry Tony- this is a family disease that is destroying this country. my heart really goes out to you. these pills are so insidious. ive lost ppl i care a lot about and its so senseless. These uneducated, back country, poor white trash all think it's a choice to be an addict.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

People think quoting a TV show is reflective of reality. But the aftermath of it is just as bad what does to families-my parents are not the same mom and dad that raised me. I mean their emotional state...I'm not going to share it on here...
They battled that shit for years. Heroin, methadone. Suboxone...relapse heroin methadone suboxone rinse and repeat and nevermind the criminal record that comes with thatt....idk anyone who would choose that!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

nobody is five yrs old and says "i want to be an addict when i grow up"
Again, so sorry- nobody deserves that.
in lieu of dumping money into these retarded entities like the IRS, that 80B shouldve been allocated to eradicating the opiate epidemic which makes the crack craze pale in comparison. This is an issue that. needs to be addressed. PERIOD
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:55 am There's no chemical solution to a spiritual problem.

Pogo
Agree 100% quit opiates after 4 years, no methadone, no suboxone, no bullshit “therapy”. Just sheer will and faith in God.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Gabagool718 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:01 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:55 am There's no chemical solution to a spiritual problem.

Pogo
Agree 100% quit opiates after 4 years, no methadone, no suboxone, no bullshit “therapy”. Just sheer will and faith in God.
Yeah I seen one of brothers go through a precipitated withdrawal... tell him in that state that his problem is a spiritual one.
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:51 pm
Gabagool718 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:01 pm

Pogo
Yeah I seen one of brothers go through a precipitated withdrawal... tell him in that state that his problem is a spiritual one.
He went into precipitated withdraw from taking Suboxone to soon, I’m very sympathetic to your brothers plight trust me I understand how powerful the hold of addiction can be.But medications are just a bandaid it’s all about will power and faith in God my friend.
Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Post by Geeleonetti »

Instead of an “epidemic”, how about raise your kids not to be junkies. Have them play sports, extra curricular activities, family get togethers etc. stop letting them run all over and be sacks of shit. I’m so tired of seeing it’s a disease! A 5 year old that can’t live because of cancer is disease. Doing heroin is a choice. Knock that stupid shit off.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

How bout a guy that worked on wall st, had a mansion in Southampton, PH on Sutton Place and Condo in FLA who ended up on foodstamps or whatever its called and driivng a cab? Think he was raised poorly? nope
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Geeleonetti wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:29 pm Instead of an “epidemic”, how about raise your kids not to be junkies. Have them play sports, extra curricular activities, family get togethers etc. stop letting them run all over and be sacks of shit. I’m so tired of seeing it’s a disease! A 5 year old that can’t live because of cancer is disease. Doing heroin is a choice. Knock that stupid shit off.
Yeah that's it. It's only kids who's parents don't have family get together.... if we all more family get together less people would high, right.