Alite's Daughter Passed

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Alite's Daughter Passed

Post by Etna »

Saw some rumors floating on reddit and then checked Alite's IG page where he said "thank you everyone for the prayers and support."
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Re: Alite's Daughter Passed

Post by AAA-DK »

He confirmed his daughters death on instagram. I dont like the guy but no parent should surpass their children in life
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I didn't know he had a Daughter - just thought he had a couple Sons including the one that was in jail . That's rough. I'm sure despite the grift and never letting up on the whole thing, Alite probably carries around a lot of guilt and regret
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

don't know that much about this guy but so sad. Our country spends tons of money on BS. im no liberal but i think it would be good to have billions pumped into opiate detox- ppl aren't stopping using b/c they cannot miss work / school for 3 weeks while withdrawing, better than giving 80B to IRS.
This epidemic is wrecking the country. usually i would lean conservative but this needs to be nipped in the bud. not saying that's how she died but god bless her. Sorry for the change in topic
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

CornerBoy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:56 am don't know that much about this guy but so sad. Our country spends tons of money on BS. im no liberal but i think it would be good to have billions pumped into opiate detox- ppl aren't stopping using b/c they cannot miss work / school for 3 weeks while withdrawing, better than giving 80B to IRS.
This epidemic is wrecking the country. usually i would lean conservative but this needs to be nipped in the bud. not saying that's how she died but god bless her. Sorry for the change in topic
I agree. Addiction is a real thing and people need the help ti get off of this shit.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Alite and his son tried sending my girl a drink out at a bar at the Jersey Shore a few weekends ago in front of me and she turned it down and replied “fuck you rat” - she’s a keeper

-Dante
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:51 am Alite and his son tried sending my girl a drink out at a bar at the Jersey Shore a few weekends ago in front of me and she turned it down and replied “fuck you rat” - she’s a keeper

-Dante
I saw him at the Watermark in Asbury last summer with a couple fellow juice heads and a fat guy. Not sure if any were his son. Alite is a pretty short guy but stocky.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:51 am Alite and his son tried sending my girl a drink out at a bar at the Jersey Shore a few weekends ago in front of me and she turned it down and replied “fuck you rat” - she’s a keeper

-Dante
LOL
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

-Dante
No fucking way 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Etna wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:38 pm
CornerBoy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:56 am don't know that much about this guy but so sad. Our country spends tons of money on BS. im no liberal but i think it would be good to have billions pumped into opiate detox- ppl aren't stopping using b/c they cannot miss work / school for 3 weeks while withdrawing, better than giving 80B to IRS.
I agree. Addiction is a real thing and people need the help ti get off of this shit.
In a growing number of states, including the ones in the tri-state area, you can get State paid FMLA leave for addiction treatment at a high percentage of your regular pay, with a guaranteed right to return to your job.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

If one is self employed w certain types of clients it would be very hard but that's good for the average joe. just a bad situation for those that are afflicted
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

phuck them all - it's called the "thinning of the herd"!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

that's lovely. you're a great guy. guess you've never seen ppl recover from this illness and become tremendously wealthy. i have. ive also seen ppl die. its a disease
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

CornerBoy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:38 pm that's lovely. you're a great guy. guess you've never seen ppl recover from this illness and become tremendously wealthy. i have. ive also seen ppl die. its a disease
There is something to be said about people who do recover. I knew a few guys from South Philly who were full blown junkies. Sell their mothers tv, refrigerator, couch(while she was sleeping on it) type of junkies. They’re now sober and live in ridiculous nice homes down in Boca and Ft Lauderdale.
Makaveli
Straightened out

Post by Makaveli »

NYNighthawk wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:30 pm phuck them all - it's called the "thinning of the herd"!
Disgusting.