Seized Bonanno Family Induction List

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Old Schooled
Associate

Seized Bonanno Family Induction List

Post by Old Schooled »

Seized list of Proposed Bonanno Family Wiseguys, I recognize Michael Palmaccio's name, but not the others. According to an FBI Informant, Palmaccio got straighened out after paying Vinnie Asaro $50,000
Screenshot_20220805-193844_Pinterest.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"You must learn to skim the cream off the top without disturbing the milk"
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Re: Seized Bonanno Family Induction List

Post by Shellackhead »

If that’s true, Palmaccio & Asaro should be shelved.. too bad that won’t happen.
thekiduknow
Full Patched

Post by thekiduknow »

Good find. Nick Accardi was a member, but I don't recognize the other names. I'm curious if they might be names Vitale pulled out of a phonebook.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

thekiduknow wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:57 am Good find. Nick Accardi was a member, but I don't recognize the other names. I'm curious if they might be names Vitale pulled out of a phonebook.

Arcaro was real. His name and picture shows up on one of the charts from the Bonanno trials. Franconeri was also real. He was a member of the Graziano Crew. So was Arcaro.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Who’s job would that be to carry the list from fam to fam
Maybe a ub or consigliere but it seems that list would be detrimental to them if caught

In this case how was the list found

Other times lists found were with jnr gotti I believe

Anyone know if rob the mob movie is right about the list they found of the whole family
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

If I remember right Dominick Cirillo had a Genovese list in his home when he was raided by the Feds. I don't know why these guys keep several year old lists. Stupid.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
falco
Straightened out

Post by falco »

when ronnie one arm was arrested 2002 in tampa, the feds also found a proposal list with michael palmaccio on it (sponsored by ronnie g and jackie bonventre)
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:46 am If that’s true, Palmaccio & Asaro should be shelved.. too bad that won’t happen.
Why, does this revelation personally offend you?
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
thekiduknow
Full Patched

Post by thekiduknow »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:55 pm
thekiduknow wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:57 am Good find. Nick Accardi was a member, but I don't recognize the other names. I'm curious if they might be names Vitale pulled out of a phonebook.

Arcaro was real. His name and picture shows up on one of the charts from the Bonanno trials. Franconeri was also real. He was a member of the Graziano Crew. So was Arcaro.

Pogo
Thanks Pogo. Now that I think about it, Arcaro was the one who was made right before he died.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Chucky wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:49 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:46 am If that’s true, Palmaccio & Asaro should be shelved.. too bad that won’t happen.
Why, does this revelation personally offend you?
Yes it does
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

I think Gigante's son had a list seized when his house was raided that had NJ dead and proposed names.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Old Schooled wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:42 am Seized list of Proposed Bonanno Family Wiseguys, I recognize Michael Palmaccio's name, but not the others. According to an FBI Informant, Palmaccio got straighened out after paying Vinnie Asaro $50,000

Screenshot_20220805-193844_Pinterest.jpg
Is this true? The 50k for a button. We already have the Pizza guy Carrube? Paying to get made as well....
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

What's the specific source on Palmaccio paying for membership?
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

B. wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:31 pm What's the specific source on Palmaccio paying for membership?

Agreed. First I heard of it. Palmaccio looks like he barely has $50. Let alone $50,000.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:40 pm If I remember right Dominick Cirillo had a Genovese list in his home when he was raided by the Feds. I don't know why these guys keep several year old lists. Stupid.

Pogo
Underneath all that gruff these guys are actually very sentimental 😂😂